Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch on the podcast when Jessica asked Tracy which uncle touched her when she was young? What a bitch ass move

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

MzDeDa

I’m not even trying to be mean but she looks a good 10 yrs older than what she is. I dunno if that sun damage did the trick or if it’s just an additional element but she looks so much older than her (almost) 33 years.
It is a combination of her internal ugliness, sun damage and that horrendous make-up she piles on her face. Tracy is also mean and miserable, always has been in my opinion. It was inevitable that it catch up to her. It is ironic how her former cast-mates look good and are doing well and she is the one that ended up a train wreck. It is never too late for anyone to turn their around if they choose to.

• Heart

Lovetheshade

Wow she is out of her mind - first she says her kid's skin is different now she said Aruba is different when someone commented on the sunburns! No hun I'm pretty sure you're under the same sun as everyone else!!! Pretty sure sun damage is sun damage. She is the most delusional person. I wish she could hear herself

margaritatime

VIP Member
100% she's basically asking for it

She allegedly had two "mini relationships" that never blossomed and one of them didn't because of the "fans." She also allegedly got catfished - ironic, right? They're asking fans to send in guys for Tracy. She never plans on getting married again. She needs attention, but if someone gives her too much she doesn't like him anymore (two separate statements she made so I condensed her lie for you). Um she mentioned something about not getting alimony but I can't remember the details around that. It was basically a really hard one hour episode to listen to.
The catfish claim sounds like she was the actual catfish and as always wants to turn it around to make her look like the victim.

Not buying it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
i love how she posts a story for genes birthday as she continually insults his son online. Look divorce is messy, if he cheated then say it and be done with it or else move on "it didnt work out we are both happy now with no panic attacks" to me it seems rude shes wishing gene a happy birthday when all she does is make vague comments about how awful of a husband corey was. 🙄

• Heart

Beyondit

So the whole podcast Jess is basically making fun of the “mystery guy” fashion sense, ummmm Jess don’t you wear the same damn basic hat and leggings in every picture you take? Lmao she lowkey treated Tracy calling her dollar bill duster a cape! 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lovetheshade

When she mentioned "flights" on the podcast episode, I was like 🙄🙄🙄🙄 only flights she is ever on, are with her parents. You know if she was being flown around, she would be posting pictures/videos of it 24/7 since she is so impressed by basic sh*t. And when she said a guy would have to work really hard to sleep with her, I'm like please spare us. ✋ you're one of the most desperate women I've ever seen talking about dick every other word. What is this sooooo much effort you're referring to?!?! A pizza? Cause you don't want expensive dinners or gifts right? Please 🤣🤣

• Haha

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the Epstein’s sending balloons to heaven for Gene? He seemed like a wonderful man, but the balloon thing makes me INSANE. It’s so bad for the environment . Everyone knows it. Find another way to honor him.

• Angry
  • Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I would have loved for the trash bag to lose her balance when Julian was pulling on her leg and go down the slide. That would be a great video to see.

I have a 3 year old and i dont think i would ever let him go down a slide alone. I would be soo scared he would drown or swallow alot of water. Call me paranoid but i couldn't do what she did.

Also, theres probably no video of her going down the slide because she cant edit how huge she is in it.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Well judging by the show, "My 600lb Life" she'd have to lose abt 30lbs in one month, she will have to go to see a psychologist and she will have to eat better and not drink alcohol before they'll consider. Odds are it won't happen anytime soon. Unless she went to one of those mills where they churn out 3 surgeries a day.
Tracy stop drinking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have a better chance of Corey getting a degree

• Haha
  • Heart

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch on the podcast when Jessica asked Tracy which uncle touched her when she was young? What a bitch ass move
Whoa! Honestly a lot of us tattlers wondered if someone did touch her as a child because sometimes victims of abuse act "oversexualized" after as a coping mechanism and she def seems unbalanced. I hope its not true though because 1 thats awful and 2 if it is true its disgusting of jessica to throw it around so carelessly like that 😒
That live was horrible tho it took her forever to get her filters on and then she was trying soooo hard to seem cool she wants to be famous again soo hard but she has nothing to offer

• Heart

Lovetheshade

Now someone "B" is apparently buying her a YSL bag. (Her story) She is such an amateur. Normal people who receive a gift don't go on the website & take a SS & post it like thank you so & so. At least no one I've ever seen lol wtffffff 🤣🤣🤣 she always has written comments & said oh I'm superior I don't want gifts I don't want money spent on me so I'm better. Anyone who is like that, good for you, but in her case I think she is insecure that she has never been with a high quality man who would treat her like a real lady so she tries to play it off like she isn't materialistic. Well well well 🤣 miss amateur herself is showing her making a story like the cringe she is like oh someone is buying me a designer bag. A normal pic of it would suffice. She just shows what a total rookie she is. Mooching as usual. BUT I am glad she will finally actually have a real piece & not those tragic knockoffs. God help you, "B"

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Did anyone see the Epstein’s sending balloons to heaven for Gene? He seemed like a wonderful man, but the balloon thing makes me INSANE. It’s so bad for the environment . Everyone knows it. Find another way to honor him.
Literally EVERY YEAR! Like come on now, stop pretending you don’t know any better.
She looks so uncomfortable Jesus my stomach hurts hurts for her looking at how tight her clothes are (kinda like the bathing suit one)

I can’t sleep so I’m listening. It’s free lol but anyway she’s talking about how she was talking to a great guy that just worked too much and had a union job doing physical labor and she just said “i need too much fucking attention that i can’t never not talk to you.” My husband would fucking kill me if i said that to him lmao
Worked too much, had a union job doing physical labor..... sooooo essentially it was a Corey..... like woman you’re not fooling anybody. Tracy needs a bum ass who has all the time in the world for her because he doesn’t work, or barely works.

Those are hand me downs from Skylar to Jayden to Julian. I don't know her obsession with them. They are horrible.
No obsession, just a lazy bitch who won’t buy her son clothes that fit, if it wasn’t free or a gift, he won’t get it. I don’t understand how a trip though the Granimals section of Walmart is so hard for her.... or anybody in that family for that matter. They’re all so freaken strange like does Tracy’s psychoness just have them all locked like that?

FatExamples

Am I the only one hoping Corey, Brielle, and/or the rest of his family “step out of line”? It seems to be the only way T-Rex will ever really spill the tea.

• Haha

Mid madness

VIP Member
Agree!! She's talking a lot of shit for someone that has EXTREME baggage. Tracy- you are a divorced mother of 3 kids, and all 3 still depend on you! You don't have the time to go searching for a step dad sweetie. Take care of yourself & your kids first, you have nothing else going for you. No job, no goals, etc.. Might as well get something right?
She swears she’s a prized fucking hen. She has the most unrealistic expectations, that no one will ever meet her criteria or they’ll run for the hills like the last guys. She’s going to end up alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MammaBear

I used to think she was pretty but she is super into herself and it just makes her ugly all around. She’s not a nice human and karma will come back around to her. She needs to admit that this divorce is harder than she probably thought and needs time to find her happiness again...and THAT’S OK. She has the mentality of a high schooler when it comes to all these games shes playing. She’s going to single handedly destroy every future relationship she gets in because she’s in them for the wrong reason. Focus on your kids!! And also, I know this picture was posted earlier but her face looks like an alien 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart

Lovetheshade

She is so desperate it makes my head spin. The pic kissing the guy.. whooooo does that???? & uhhhh how are her legs like belonging to someone 150 pounds skinnier ???? You can't convince me she has had smaller legs since like 10 years ago. 🤣🤣🤣 Even right before her wedding she was nowhere close to having smaller legs from the side. Come on girl ✋

• Haha

rani997

shes such an ahole about a vaccine, if she watched anything but free netflix that she bums off her friends accounts instead of sitting on her overweight ass and complaining about life she would know it was said that you can't MANDATE a vaccine ever. But her fat, uneducated lazy ass sits on the couch all day and reposts shit without checking if its even true.

This girl was gross on her live. Some people should never ever be parents. Skylar is sweet? She is so obnoxious and rude and Tracy laughs at it like its cute. These kids need stable people in their lives and Tracy is not it. Also she said she is all booked up for hair and make up for 2021 but excuse me who the FK wants YOUR look. Every person she has ever done hair and make up on looks like her. Over-contoured 5 shades darker and the same nasty wavy hair.

im over this skank

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
It kind of disgusts me that she wants a man to be so involved with her kids. She basically wants a man to come in and take Corey’s place even tho Corey is still there! I dunno bc I’m not divorced/single but I’d be hesitant to bring in someone to play daddy when my ex was an active parent. If that relationship developed naturally, great, but I wouldn’t expect it force it. This bitch watches too many movies.