Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
Nobody knows if it's true or false, nobody knows what their life is like, they just have to focus on their projects and leave them alone.
Good hint that all of this is a nonsense is the repetitive narrative. Every actor who has "fans" is closeted gay/marriage is PR/children are not his....
Cumberbatch is the biggest sad example. Poor Hugh Jackman who met his wife before any of these crazies knew he existed. Their kids are adopted and they *love* to point it out, while there are many interviews and verified news that Deb lost two children in miscarriages and now support many charities for orphans. These disgusting individuals should try to do some good in the world and mainly, mind their own business before making up stuff about other people who try to do good.

Now I am angry again :D

Reactions: 10

Jara

VIP Member
I think she looks annoyed.
And you don't know if the kissing photos are real. They are actors and he could make it look as if they were.
Besides, she always looks away as soon as Tom looks at her.
I think it's all a bit too much.
And I'm still of the opinion that someone from her PR team is lurking around the forums. There's been a lot of talk lately about them never being seen together and now we get from once Wimbledon and these pap photos.
And obviously Weibo is always there!
---
As far as pregnancy or her weight is concerned, one should be very careful. Usually they say 9 months up and 9 months down with the weight.
And in her line of work it is a no go to be fat. Maybe she is also unhappy about not being responsible and slim. Like some colleagues where you can't tell she was ever pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth. That can be frustrating for some women.
---
It's not for nothing that most actresses have a surrogate mother so they can stay slim and keep working.
I think the pressure is high in Hollywood.
Sorry, I was nice until now but you really know how to spoil everyone´s enjoyment by making up stuff.
As you said, they are actors. So normal people, not spies.
Paps hang around there because they know Tom and also other actors live there. They are two NORMAL people walking around, she may be down a bit, she could suffer from depressions, you have no clue and what you are saying is nasty. Like really nasty.

She looked fabulous at Wimbledon. To have a normal body after birth is nothing shameful. If you think so, then it is sad.

This is level Cumberbatch and it is wrong, and paranoid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

lns90

My friend spotted Tom walking through Primrose Hill with dog and pram at lunchtime today!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

yupps

Chatty Member
Some new pictures

IMG_0895.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

db131

VIP Member

Another day another outing
Seeing that little foot is seriously the cutest thing in the whole world. Tom is looking GOOD I can’t believe how much more youthful he looks with the short hair!

Dancing Tom again! 🕺

To all the people who have said “we want this Tom back, where’s the dancing Tom from 2014!” Well there he is, so let’s stop complaining about how he’s changed so much and isn’t “our Tom” anymore 😂😂 He’s the same guy, he’s just more cautious and protective as he should be if you’ve seen some of the absolute jerks in this, and all, celebrity fandoms!

Love seeing him thrive ❤

• Heart

db131

VIP Member
I think she looks annoyed.
And you don't know if the kissing photos are real. They are actors and he could make it look as if they were.
Besides, she always looks away as soon as Tom looks at her.
I think it's all a bit too much.
And I'm still of the opinion that someone from her PR team is lurking around the forums. There's been a lot of talk lately about them never being seen together and now we get from once Wimbledon and these pap photos.
And obviously Weibo is always there!
---
As far as pregnancy or her weight is concerned, one should be very careful. Usually they say 9 months up and 9 months down with the weight.
And in her line of work it is a no go to be fat. Maybe she is also unhappy about not being responsible and slim. Like some colleagues where you can't tell she was ever pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth. That can be frustrating for some women.
---
It's not for nothing that most actresses have a surrogate mother so they can stay slim and keep working.
I think the pressure is high in Hollywood.
I have to agree with @Jara here, idk why it is SO difficult for you to look at pictures of two happy people and not say rude things, but it seems like a you problem. You seem fundamentally opposed to believing they are happy and that is unfortunate for you but it’s been years and it’s absolutely grating. You laughing at Jara telling you you’re offensive just shows how little remorse you have for being nasty.

But let’s address your points with logic-

1- They are engaged with a baby. Even if they were aware of the paps that doesn’t make it not real- they are a couple, what about this is confusing? This doesn’t look in any way staged I’m sorry- she looks exhausted with no makeup and he’s not showing his face in most of the pics which are not great quality and taken from far away. If anything the pics of Tom walking alone seem way more like an intentional pap walk than these do.

2-People have been saying for YEARS that we don’t see them together a lot so if “her PR” is lurking they’re doing a pretty lousy job as we have only just started seeing them more. Ever occur to you that since she’s in the mcu it garnered more interest and so paps are going to try to get more pics?

3- You just had to go after her weight which to me illustrates that your problem ultimately is her. You aren’t concerned, you’re mean. You have a deep rooted problem with her which is up to you to figure out if you plan to stay in this fandom bc I don’t think she’s going anywhere.

Anyway, these pictures are beautiful and most of us are happy to see them being in love since we actually like and respect Tom. I wonder how chilly it is there as they are both wearing sweaters!

• Heart

db131

VIP Member
TomZa have nothing else in mind but to go to a baby friendly cinema?🙈
What is wrong with that? They’ve probably gone other places but it just wasn’t sent to DeuxMoi. How about you know, congratulations to the couple on their baby or something like that?

Oh, Baby cinema is actually a wonderful idea. I didn´t hear we would have something like that here. I don´t have kids so it is good they have a place they can go without feeling they are distrubing. All parents of small kids have right to go out and have fun.
Congrats to both. I would *love* to see Tom with baby strapped to him :D I always thought it was so great to show how proud dad you are when you carry baby around like this :D
But let´s allow them to have their privacy.

As for the age...I know my best friend had her baby in October and already wore her around strapped very soon. As long as she was sure her head was safe. So I suspect the baby could be a month old or a bit older? I have honestly no idea but it would definitely explain why Tom was not seen much around, tie it with the filming wrappping and you have a very busy guy :)

Still, I wouldn´t mind to see him at least walking a dog or so :) I wonder how long it will take him to go back to filming but if there is something planned (not sure how far along TWD is?), then it won´t be probably this year since it is almost November.

EDIT: And btw, Loki won Saturn Award as the best streaming series. I am still surprised how popular the show is even after a year and with so many shows in between.
I love that Kevin credited Tom with the win, it’s nice to see some appreciation for him when sometimes Loki as a character seems overlooked. Tom deserves an award as well 💚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

yupps

Chatty Member
Out in a pair of shorts with baby Hiddles (His little foot is sticking out ☺)

IMG_0903.jpeg

• Heart

yupps

Chatty Member

the full Torrilla set!😊. (At the link - this is just one). Finally dressing for the weather ❄
9770C354-CBF1-4E6F-848E-B8994EC5F9E9.jpeg

• Heart