Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New year, folks!!!
Any news on the baby's name? Heard through the grapevine it was shared already

It would be a bit awkward, but coming from Tom I wouldn't be surprised, reportedly it could be Oakley one day, we'll find out.
Look, I loved that character but it would be a little pretentious, even for him.
Might as well call him Thomas Jr or Thomas II

Reactions: 1
Look, I loved that character but it would be a little pretentious, even for him.
Might as well call him Thomas Jr or Thomas II
I was also thinking about Thomas even William it's all speculation at some point we will know the name of his son, we really don't know anything since his birth I think they have spent time in his country house.

Thanks God he has Bobby so he needs to go out :D

The bun is still on so I do wonder when the reshoots will take place (I know there may be some or maybe are already happening, given the latest Jonathan Majors´ rumours).
Anyway, not long now until Loki promo.

I still hope in some out of blue project announcement.

Hello everyone! I was gone from here since last october and I come back to catch up today... But I see not much has happened 😂
The MoleMan is getting too good at hide and seek!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello everyone! I was gone from here since last october and I come back to catch up today... But I see not much has happened 😂
The MoleMan is getting too good at hide and seek!
Nope, same ol'....same ol'! I guess he is no longer involved in 'the white darkness' project for Apple TV anymore? It has dissapeared from his IMDB page....
What is still on there is the White Stork, which has been in production since before the lady from Titanic dropped the Heart of the Ocean back to the Atlantic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nope, same ol'....same ol'! I guess he is no longer involved in 'the white darkness' project for Apple TV anymore? It has dissapeared from his IMDB page....
What is still on there is the White Stork, which has been in production since before the lady from Titanic dropped the Heart of the Ocean back to the Atlantic
I thought he was still doing the white darkness- it’s supposed to start filming later this year after Pachinko based on what I had last heard.

White Darkness is still on his IMDB page as”In Development” and yes it will film after Pachinko.

In that video - she mentions White Darkness around 43:00. Earlier on someone mentions Tom Hiddleston being in it

Last edited:
I thought he was still doing the white darkness- it’s supposed to start filming later this year after Pachinko based on what I had last heard.
This might still be true, though it's odd that is no longer listed on his IMDB or was it never????

Reactions: 1