Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
Very sweet pictures of Tom, Zawe and the baby- he really looks so good and this looks to be a NEW blue Ralph Lauren sweater. I love seeing him interact with the baby it’s so sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jara

VIP Member
Not sure if we, outside of the UK, will be able to watch it but a kind reminder for tonight. I was hoping for some promo but I understand this is more theater nerds programme than anything so I doubt BBC would ask to promote it on talk shows :) But still, it is a new material we so desperately need (I hope Loki trailer is not far!)

Kouignamann

Hello everyone! I was gone from here since last october and I come back to catch up today... But I see not much has happened 😂
The MoleMan is getting too good at hide and seek!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jara

VIP Member
You know it is getting cold when Tom wears pants :D
It was -12 here today and I saw a guy in shorts in the subway. Not sure how that works but I managed to get home relatively warm only thanks to scarf over my face :D

Anyway...this is a nice article and I am really happy for the love Crimson Peak is getting lately.

yupps

Chatty Member
Well, if everyone thinks Tom is happy with his new life, this TS thing doesn't matter.
Doesn’t matter, but it’s still annoying. As TS and her fans are annoying. I doubt if it bothers Tom much though. I suspect the baby is here by now so he has better things to take up his time and energy.