Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see Hugh was there with his wife as well?? There were quite a number of celebrities there- Nick Jonas, Brad Pitt, Emma Watson, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz- I do wish we could see some more pictures of Tom posing with other actors. Since he probably can’t do any Loki promo it would be a good opportunity!
Yes, I saw Hugh posting photos on Facebook. I am a bit bummed they were not at women's finale yesterday. Our Markéta won, what a treat.
Doubles finale was great as well. Our Barbora returned for one last tournament and won.
What a great weekend for our players.

As for Loki...I am pissed there is no trailer yet. There were rumours about it as far as April. It was supposed to be released ať Comic Con but given Marvel absence, who knows. I naively hope the strike won't be long. What an unfortunate timing when the industry only just started to recover from covid

Aww, a little boy Hiddles. It seems to be the "We are the first time both out without our child and we are very anxious to get back" thing.

Reactions: 3
Some new pictures

IMG_0895.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very sweet pictures of Tom, Zawe and the baby- he really looks so good and this looks to be a NEW blue Ralph Lauren sweater. I love seeing him interact with the baby it’s so sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Until we can finally see him loving her!!
I had given up my idea that I was pregnant again, but I don't know here it seems that she is again!

Until we can finally see him loving her!!
I had given up my idea that I was pregnant again, but I don't know here it seems that she is again!
I think that the overalls may give that “pregnant impression“. Often women wear them when they are expecting since they are more comfortable. So yeah- maybe? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think that the overalls may give that “pregnant impression“. Often women wear them when they are expecting since they are more comfortable. So yeah- maybe? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Time will tell us if it is or not.
Zawe looks exhausted in the photos, it's good to see them together.

Reactions: 2
I think she looks annoyed.
And you don't know if the kissing photos are real. They are actors and he could make it look as if they were.
Besides, she always looks away as soon as Tom looks at her.
I think it's all a bit too much.
And I'm still of the opinion that someone from her PR team is lurking around the forums. There's been a lot of talk lately about them never being seen together and now we get from once Wimbledon and these pap photos.
And obviously Weibo is always there!
---
As far as pregnancy or her weight is concerned, one should be very careful. Usually they say 9 months up and 9 months down with the weight.
And in her line of work it is a no go to be fat. Maybe she is also unhappy about not being responsible and slim. Like some colleagues where you can't tell she was ever pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth. That can be frustrating for some women.
---
It's not for nothing that most actresses have a surrogate mother so they can stay slim and keep working.
I think the pressure is high in Hollywood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
And you don't know if the kissing photos are real. They are actors and he could make it look as if they were.
And I'm still of the opinion that someone from her PR team is lurking around the forums. There's been a lot of talk lately about them never being seen together and now we get from once Wimbledon and these pap photos.
---
As far as pregnancy or her weight is concerned, one should be very careful. Usually they say 9 months up and 9 months down with the weight.
And in her line of work it is a no go to be fat. Maybe she is also unhappy about not being responsible and slim. Like some colleagues where you can't tell she was ever pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth. That can be frustrating for some women.
---
It's not for nothing that most actresses have a surrogate mother so they can stay slim and keep working.
Sorry, I was nice until now but you really know how to spoil everyone´s enjoyment by making up stuff.
As you said, they are actors. So normal people, not spies.
Paps hang around there because they know Tom and also other actors live there. They are two NORMAL people walking around, she may be down a bit, she could suffer from depressions, you have no clue and what you are saying is nasty. Like really nasty.

She looked fabulous at Wimbledon. To have a normal body after birth is nothing shameful. If you think so, then it is sad.

This is level Cumberbatch and it is wrong, and paranoid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry, I was nice until now but you really know how to spoil everyone´s enjoyment by making up stuff.
As you said, they are actors. So normal people, not spies.
Paps hang around there because they know Tom and also other actors live there. They are two NORMAL people walking around, she may be down a bit, she could suffer from depressions, you have no clue and what you are saying is nasty. Like really nasty.

She looked fabulous at Wimbledon. To have a normal body after birth is nothing shameful. If you think so, then it is sad.

This is level Cumberbatch and it is wrong, and paranoid.
Sorry you feel that way, but I didn't mean it that way.
I was just responding to the other posts.
And if you look at the photos, sorry she looks really annoyed or even tired.
And sorry I wasn't making fun of her figure. Of course every woman looks good styled. But just because she's not slim and slender, does that mean she's pregnant?

I'm just not going to take part in your discussions any more!

Sorry you feel that way, but I didn't mean it that way.
I was just responding to the other posts.
And if you look at the photos, sorry she looks really annoyed or even tired.
And sorry I wasn't making fun of her figure. Of course every woman looks good styled. But just because she's not slim and slender, does that mean she's pregnant?

I'm just not going to take part in your discussions any more!
She actually looks in some of the pictures as if she is amused and sort of laughing. She also looks at him very lovingly in one particular picture. And yeah she may be tired - baby is almost 10 months- they get very mobile a out that time!

IMG_0896.jpeg

Reactions: 3
---
---
I have to agree with @Jara here, idk why it is SO difficult for you to look at pictures of two happy people and not say rude things, but it seems like a you problem. You seem fundamentally opposed to believing they are happy and that is unfortunate for you but it’s been years and it’s absolutely grating. You laughing at Jara telling you you’re offensive just shows how little remorse you have for being nasty.

But let’s address your points with logic-

1- They are engaged with a baby. Even if they were aware of the paps that doesn’t make it not real- they are a couple, what about this is confusing? This doesn’t look in any way staged I’m sorry- she looks exhausted with no makeup and he’s not showing his face in most of the pics which are not great quality and taken from far away. If anything the pics of Tom walking alone seem way more like an intentional pap walk than these do.

2-People have been saying for YEARS that we don’t see them together a lot so if “her PR” is lurking they’re doing a pretty lousy job as we have only just started seeing them more. Ever occur to you that since she’s in the mcu it garnered more interest and so paps are going to try to get more pics?

3- You just had to go after her weight which to me illustrates that your problem ultimately is her. You aren’t concerned, you’re mean. You have a deep rooted problem with her which is up to you to figure out if you plan to stay in this fandom bc I don’t think she’s going anywhere.

Anyway, these pictures are beautiful and most of us are happy to see them being in love since we actually like and respect Tom. I wonder how chilly it is there as they are both wearing sweaters!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to agree with @Jara here, idk why it is SO difficult for you to look at pictures of two happy people and not say rude things, but it seems like a you problem. You seem fundamentally opposed to believing they are happy and that is unfortunate for you but it’s been years and it’s absolutely grating. You laughing at Jara telling you you’re offensive just shows how little remorse you have for being nasty.
. . .

Anyway, these pictures are beautiful and most of us are happy to see them being in love since we actually like and respect Tom. I wonder how chilly it is there as they are both wearing sweaters!
According to AccuWeather on July 24 the high in London was 62 F degrees! (Which is like 16 degrees C). Lucky folks! Nice and cool (I know some people love the heat, but not me!!)

Reactions: 1