Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clara131brown

VIP Member
Apparently, Loki filming wrapped today.
Given we haven´t seen Tom since the Laver Cup, where he seemed to just go during three hours filming break (or something), I don´t think this means a bigger difference :D I would love to see him do at least some small interview where he would talk about it.

Also, I suspect Zawe will have a baby soon....unless she already had. How do I find out, without being totally creepy and insane, that two people I don´t know, had a baby? :D
I saw a thread on Twitter saying they'd checked the sites for birth certificates but hadn't seen anything. I think once she has her baby she'll be out with the stroller!
Going back to the she-hulk ending (now that I've seen it but without spoiling it for others) I didn't like the way they changed the twist. If that's the way that the Marvel shows are going I think a lot of people will switch off. Yes have some silliness but that was ridiculous.

Jara

VIP Member
For those who had problems with Spotify, the Jill Scott´s podcast with Tom is on traditional youtube site as well. I just can´t get enough of it. It was also filmed, as the dance part is online as well, so I do hope we can get a video eventually :)

BlueMan

Until we can finally see him loving her!!
I had given up my idea that I was pregnant again, but I don't know here it seems that she is again!

clara131brown

VIP Member
Many actors like their privacy yet get their PR to post stuff about them or on their behalf. I feel like there has been nothing (or very little) from either of them. I'm not talking about sharing baby names or whatever if they want privacy that's fine but excluding a few times walking Bobby there's been nothing. Z prior to pregnancy would be at most fashion and art events, there's been very little on SM to support people that she has in the past. We know Tom doesn't do socials but wish he would or let his PR do it but very little from him either. Yup new parents are busy I get it, but you do need time to yourself and they're both in a profession where if you dont promote yourself you don't get the next part.

db131

VIP Member
The original poster's dad is the guy in the video and he's replied in the comments to someone saying that Tom was with his Wife. So Zawe was with him wherever this was on Thursday.
This is so funny, Tom is such a good sport 😂😂

db131

VIP Member

i think that’s Zawe’s sister Amy with her. And it looks like Oakley is the name😁
I don’t know how I feel about the name Oakley 😂😂

On the one hand I think it is super cute for either a boy or a girl and Oakley Hiddleston is not a terrible name as far as celebrity names go.

That being said, it’s pretty funny for Tom to name his child after one of his characters. I don’t think it even seems egotistical or anything- the name obviously has meaning and they must both like it, but it’s just funny how after speculation of Tom maybe using a traditional English name or something Shakespearean he went with that character.

At least the kid isn’t name Hamlet Hiddleston (Little Hammy Hiddles) or Loki!

clara131brown

VIP Member
What is wrong with that? They’ve probably gone other places but it just wasn’t sent to DeuxMoi. How about you know, congratulations to the couple on their baby or something like that?

I love that Kevin credited Tom with the win, it’s nice to see some appreciation for him when sometimes Loki as a character seems overlooked. Tom deserves an award as well 💚
Hopefully they'll be something more concrete than Deuxmoi soon

yupps

Chatty Member
I love how Tom sits on the tube and the guy next to him is reading a book and that woman is looking into her phone :D I would probably freak out :D
But then, they may not know who he is. I don´t know every actor in the world either. Still, here, I would freak out :D

i am a bit hesitant to open the Daily Mail thing. Comments are usually nasty and I think even him being present in Wimbledon would make some them write he still lives in Atlanta...
The comments aren’t too bad (though some people will never get over Taylor Swift🙄). in the article they talk about The Life of Chuck ( no new info- though apparently Mark Hamill’s wife just followed Zawe😊 - not mentioned in the article - I saw it on Tumblr)

yupps

Chatty Member
Someone found out that his current IG location is “Greece”. So is Zawe’s. Looks like a family vacation maybe? 😊 Lucky them!

BlueMan

Enty publishes whatever he wants. This is at the bottom of the site: CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY.
What does it matter if it is true or false, the photos say that your family was there, so why continue with this, you give more importance to these rumors than they are.
The man is on something else now go ahead leave him alone whether or not he is happy is none of our business.

3juli

I have seen the first two episodes (at a fan event, best night in a long time!) and they're so good!