Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F**** finally!

And, guess who took vacation on that exact same week, because she thought Loki would be in June? Me! :D So I will drag my notebook with me and will try to catch a crappy wifi.... :D

Reactions: 3
Popping in just to say that I really thought we might never get pictures of Tom like this and it just brings me so much joy- not that he’s being papped but that we get to see this glimpse into his life and how he has found happiness. His baby’s little outfit and hands are SO cute and Tom looks fantastic honestly.

And of course, Bobby!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Popping in just to say that I really thought we might never get pictures of Tom like this and it just brings me so much joy- not that he’s being papped but that we get to see this glimpse into his life and how he has found happiness. His baby’s little outfit and hands are SO cute and Tom looks fantastic honestly.

And of course, Bobby!
I am glad you are still popping in ;) I suspect this place will get busier once either Tom starts filming one of his projects or for Loki promo (if anything, then for Comic Con in San Diego?)

I love this photo, I love the basically matching outfits :D

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tom back at The Dragon School Oxford yesterday for a reunion!

Reactions: 1
Another baby (and Bobby) walk :D And now I am annoyed because I was passing that way only last week when I was in England and was staying in a hotel nearby :D I am not a stalker, just got a good value accommodation in a great location and I would not bother Tom anyway, but still....kind of bummed about it :D

• Heart
Reactions: 2