Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just have to go to Primrose Hill and look there. There should be chairs outside in May.
Are you going to watch the coronation?
Yeah, I noticed it is around Primrose Hill. I am staying in the center in the hotel the first time, I am usually more edges of London because the accommodation is expensive. I decided to have it better this year :D
I totally forgot about the coronation! That is not the reason at all, I just love London and UK in general so I am going to spend two days in London and then going around a bit.
I am going on 20th so it will be long after, phew. I was worried the whole place will be closed down and crowds everywhere. Last time, I accidently booked the same date as London marathon and couldn´t get anywhere :D

I am planning to visit some gardens and parks this year. Of course will go to my favourite Covent Gardend and maybe get to some theater. I´ll see. For now, I only hope there won´t be any British Airways/tube/railway workers strike while I am there :D

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I noticed it is around Primrose Hill. I am staying in the center in the hotel the first time, I am usually more edges of London because the accommodation is expensive. I decided to have it better this year :D
I totally forgot about the coronation! That is not the reason at all, I just love London and UK in general so I am going to spend two days in London and then going around a bit.
I am going on 20th so it will be long after, phew. I was worried the whole place will be closed down and crowds everywhere. Last time, I accidently booked the same date as London marathon and couldn´t get anywhere :D

I am planning to visit some gardens and parks this year. Of course will go to my favourite Covent Gardend and maybe get to some theater. I´ll see. For now, I only hope there won´t be any British Airways/tube/railway workers strike while I am there :D
Covent Garden is always my favourite. Lots of nice places there to eat and watch the world go by. Plenty of good shows on at the moment but maybe try for one of the shows at the Opera house? They're also running tours while you're there and tell you the history of it. Have you ever done any of the London ghost tours or the Jack the Ripper walking tour? They can be something a bit different to do and not that expensive.
I used to love going to the British Museum and Ruskin cafe for breakfast

You have to visit the Harry Potter studio experience, go to China town in London (can name some fantastic restaurants there if you're interested), visit Harrods and Selfridges (just to say you've been and you may even celeb spot while you're there), go to Covent Garden watch the street performers (just watch for pick pockets) and take in a show if you can.
Chinatown is on my list already!!! I honestly don't care about the celebs or where to spot them but like hidden gems of the cities. I'm currently following a tiktok account from a girl in London that gives recommendations like that (volga_londonstories). Temple church is also on my list. I won't have THAT much free time in London as I'm going for work and I will only have like 2 weekends before I head down to my friend's house. So anything that can be checked out on a weekend or after working hours is highly appreciated!

Chinatown is on my list already!!! I honestly don't care about the celebs or where to spot them but like hidden gems of the cities. I'm currently following a tiktok account from a girl in London that gives recommendations like that (volga_londonstories). Temple church is also on my list. I won't have THAT much free time in London as I'm going for work and I will only have like 2 weekends before I head down to my friend's house. So anything that can be checked out on a weekend or after working hours is highly appreciated!
Definitely visit Wong Kei on Wardour St. they are famous for their amazing food and appalling service but it's still there after like 40 years. Or try the Golden Palace for their Dim Sum. The walking tours are all done in the evening so that might be an option. I've not done the current Jack the Ripper tour but heard it's good.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Tom at The Night Manager India special screening in London! His hair!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tom at The Night Manager India special screening in London! His hair!!!!!

I love that his hair is back to 'normal' the Indian version of TNM is already on its 2nd season, hopefully that's a good omen for TH!

He looks so fiiiine! This surprises me...I am not really interested in Indian version (I guess they found the audience) but it is interesting for them to meet like this.
I hope also give the hair, the filming is close! I have to say I am way more excited for second season of TNM than The White Darkness. However we can have both :)
I do wonder how much time he has before he needs to go back to Marvel filming because I suspect he will be in the Avengers movies (I guess they are due to start filming next year?)

Seeing the strikes in Paris, I am thinking how Tom is going to get there :D I guess he will get a VIP treatement there but even going through the streets may be challenging (what I find funny, the strikers are against retiring "later" in the age of 64, while we go in 65, now our government planning to move it to 68 :D )

Stripes! :D
But that suit looks very tight around his arms....maybe he is training again? :)
On a serious note. I am so proud he is doing it. Yes, we are one of the neighbouring countries he is talking about, taking refugees! (not directly neighbours but one country away....country of 10 million people, giving refuge to almost a half million refugees in 2022). Our school and health system is stretched but we did it and proudly so! Thank you Tom! You are precious. We cannot forget Ukraine!
A video from the end, with Tom telling some details about where to send the support

Last edited:
  • Heart
Tom and Zawe at the Joanna Hogg retrospective in Paris- let’s hope we get some more Tom suit/glasses pics!!!!

• Heart