Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought CDAN didn't publish without corroboration?
CDAN relies on toxic fandoms to drive people to their site...they give them the freedom to post whatever they want and when it gets too much they just cut them off...but since those people are already caught up in the narrative, they keep visiting the site, trying to push their fantasies...that's what they did to those ladies in the Cumberbacth fandom, the ones with all those weird conspiracy theories, when they went too far CDAN made a statement freeing themselves from any connection and stating that they didn't know them and that they were no longer going to post anything from them anymore...read their disclaimer 👇...it literally says rumors, conjectures and fiction...
1686349974149.png

Reactions: 3
CDAN relies on toxic fandoms to drive people to their site...they give them the freedom to post whatever they want and when it gets too much they just cut them off...but since those people are already caught up in the narrative, they keep visiting the site, trying to push their fantasies...that's what they did to those ladies in the Cumberbacth fandom, the ones with all those weird conspiracy theories, when they went too far CDAN made a statement freeing themselves from any connection and stating that they didn't know them and that they were no longer going to post anything from them anymore...read their disclaimer 👇...it literally says rumors, conjectures and fiction...
View attachment 2229450
Nobody knows if it's true or false, nobody knows what their life is like, they just have to focus on their projects and leave them alone.

Reactions: 1
Nobody knows if it's true or false, nobody knows what their life is like, they just have to focus on their projects and leave them alone.
Good hint that all of this is a nonsense is the repetitive narrative. Every actor who has "fans" is closeted gay/marriage is PR/children are not his....
Cumberbatch is the biggest sad example. Poor Hugh Jackman who met his wife before any of these crazies knew he existed. Their kids are adopted and they *love* to point it out, while there are many interviews and verified news that Deb lost two children in miscarriages and now support many charities for orphans. These disgusting individuals should try to do some good in the world and mainly, mind their own business before making up stuff about other people who try to do good.

Now I am angry again :D

Reactions: 10
Just got back from Soccer aid 😍 I wasn’t close but I could spot Tom at any point, he came close to us a few times and even did some stretches in front of us…the people around me must thought I was crazy because every time he touched the ball I was shouting 😭 tell you what he ain’t had a football and his stamina is 😮💨😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When I saw him back in civvies at half time I thought maybe they'd taken him off, but no, he was back on for the full 90. Good legs.

When I saw him back in civvies at half time I thought maybe they'd taken him off, but no, he was back on for the full 90. Good legs.
When I saw him walk out in jeans and tee I was gutted!! But soon as I saw him getting mic’d up and practicing what he was saying I knew it was for a bit and he would be back out!

I'm glad you had a good time, he's very lovely in the flesh isn't he? (I was in the 4th row for Betrayal, felt like I could reach out and touch him, lol).

He's in some BBC thingy I'm watching. I don't consider him eye candy, but he's growing on me. Surprised he hasn't opted for the hair follicle implants. I'm not keen on his voice, it sounds a little camp at times, he also over does the received pronunciation.

I thought CDAN didn't publish without corroboration?
Enty publishes whatever he wants. This is at the bottom of the site: CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY.

Enty publishes whatever he wants. This is at the bottom of the site: CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY.
What does it matter if it is true or false, the photos say that your family was there, so why continue with this, you give more importance to these rumors than they are.
The man is on something else now go ahead leave him alone whether or not he is happy is none of our business.

He's a celeb, blinds and gossip go with the territory. AGC have it also as do a few other sites and papers so it's not clear where it started. Who knows what's true anymore??
if Tom had the stroller, where was Zawe and the baby? There's been no photos of them at the event

He's a celeb, blinds and gossip go with the territory. AGC have it also as do a few other sites and papers so it's not clear where it started. Who knows what's true anymore??
if Tom had the stroller, where was Zawe and the baby? There's been no photos of them at the event
Zawe's fans say she was hiding because she might be pregnant again.
but they were there the stroller carried her bag.

I ask myself the same question, where are his "wife and child"?
And usually the partners are also photographed. Especially when children are present.
The English paparazzi are merciless.
Most likely Torilla didn't have time to take any photos!🤪
---
Zawe's fans say she was hiding because she might be pregnant again.
but they were there the stroller carried her bag.
Oh my God what a stupid fuss!