Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! For this to be visible, I am just randomly chatting about how Tom has bought ten pieces of one new favourite sweather :D
He still looks great.

I still hope we get to see some more filming photos but I guess if they are going for the same pattern as in season 1, this will be more studio based again. But it is October, which means one month closer to Loki S2 :D

I wonder what Tom´s schedule is next. If he is set to appear in the next Avengers movie, my guess is the shooting is about to start late 2023, maybe early 2024 so he has a year and something to do The White Darkness (if it still a thing) and maybe something else.
Perhaps he may not want to get out of the UK for a longe period of time because of the baby (who we will know exists once Tom drives him or her to the university, I guess :D )

Let´s speculate for a whie :)

Reactions: 3
Thanks! For this to be visible, I am just randomly chatting about how Tom has bought ten pieces of one new favourite sweather :D
He still looks great.

I still hope we get to see some more filming photos but I guess if they are going for the same pattern as in season 1, this will be more studio based again. But it is October, which means one month closer to Loki S2 :D

I wonder what Tom´s schedule is next. If he is set to appear in the next Avengers movie, my guess is the shooting is about to start late 2023, maybe early 2024 so he has a year and something to do The White Darkness (if it still a thing) and maybe something else.
Perhaps he may not want to get out of the UK for a longe period of time because of the baby (who we will know exists once Tom drives him or her to the university, I guess :D )

Let´s speculate for a whie :)
I think he is still filming LOKI, because he wears his black hair. Possibly reshoots or photos for advertising posters, etc.

Reactions: 2
I think he is still filming LOKI, because he wears his black hair. Possibly reshoots or photos for advertising posters, etc.
I think the filming was supposed to go through October as well. We will know once they wrap filming. Someone will certainly post on twitter.
I suspect Tom will keep his hair for potential reshoots.

Tik tok have already had a melt down over this 😂 they aren’t happy. I like Michael and thought he did amazing with Loki and MoM
Are those the ones who hated Sylvie because she was an obstacle for Loki and Mobius? :D I am not saying Sylvie was a perfect character (I had my issues with her as well but for very different reasons) but this is ridiculous. I think some of the "fans" got a bit stuck and want the Loki from first Thor back, which is not possible given that character simply does not exist anymore. It is also called a character development :D
I even saw some petition to "fire Michael Waldron". Like Kevin and co. give a tit. I thought he did a good job with Loki (he did not even write it all, he had a team behind him as well), and MoM changed director and the whole movie had to be reworked so I think given the circumstances, I think he did a great job. And I am pretty sure he will have not only a script editor but also producers and director (whoever it may be), approving the script. Meltdown over nothing, basically
No writer ever will be perfect. Even looking back at the first Avengers, you can see some flaws and even some lines in the early movies are obsolete today.

Reactions: 1
Are those the ones who hated Sylvie because she was an obstacle for Loki and Mobius? :D I am not saying Sylvie was a perfect character (I had my issues with her as well but for very different reasons) but this is ridiculous. I think some of the "fans" got a bit stuck and want the Loki from first Thor back, which is not possible given that character simply does not exist anymore. It is also called a character development :D
I even saw some petition to "fire Michael Waldron". Like Kevin and co. give a tit. I thought he did a good job with Loki (he did not even write it all, he had a team behind him as well), and MoM changed director and the whole movie had to be reworked so I think given the circumstances, I think he did a great job. And I am pretty sure he will have not only a script editor but also producers and director (whoever it may be), approving the script. Meltdown over nothing, basically
No writer ever will be perfect. Even looking back at the first Avengers, you can see some flaws and even some lines in the early movies are obsolete today.
Loki and MoM were the starting pillars for phase 4 so they aren't going to be totally amazing. We now know the multiverse is real, we know the issues and it has introduced us to Kang - I think Ant Man is the main guy vs Kang.

Loki and MoM were the starting pillars for phase 4 so they aren't going to be totally amazing. We now know the multiverse is real, we know the issues and it has introduced us to Kang - I think Ant Man is the main guy vs Kang.
Yes, the multiversal saga is only beginning. I feel like people tend to forget it took 10 years to get to Endgame and build the Infinity Saga. Now they want all at once immediately.

I think Ant-Man will tie somehow into Loki S2, or will just introduce Kang himself (HWR in Loki was not Kang, per say). I can see Loki dealing with Kang on his own in seaon 2 and then it will all will be connected. I think The Marvels and Shang-Chi 2 maybe, if it gets made, may deal with multiverse directly. Maybe another Strange movie but given it took them almost 7 years to release the second one, not sure how they would fit it in there. I think there are some movies or shows we still don´t know about.
Avengers are only in 2025 so it is a long way away
I sort cannot wait but also I will be much older again there so I am a bit hesitant about that :D But S2 will be now, if I take it from a certain perspective, only in a *few* months so there is that :D
And I honestly think Secret Wars will be where Tom (and Loki) bows out. However, I suspect Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty will be two separate entities in a way, they will probably be connected. But with most heroes from the original eras (Loki, Thor, maybe even Strange, Wanda ant others) really ending there and then Kevin will push a soft reboot with X-Men being the next big thing.

LOL... :D I was not in "my teens" in 2010s (I was, sadly, hitting almost 30s), but hey, besides the nasty, snarky hateful blogs, there are many where you can find not only great pictures but some valid info as well (God knows where these people find it :D )

Reactions: 2
Yes, the multiversal saga is only beginning. I feel like people tend to forget it took 10 years to get to Endgame and build the Infinity Saga. Now they want all at once immediately.

I think Ant-Man will tie somehow into Loki S2, or will just introduce Kang himself (HWR in Loki was not Kang, per say). I can see Loki dealing with Kang on his own in seaon 2 and then it will all will be connected. I think The Marvels and Shang-Chi 2 maybe, if it gets made, may deal with multiverse directly. Maybe another Strange movie but given it took them almost 7 years to release the second one, not sure how they would fit it in there. I think there are some movies or shows we still don´t know about.
Avengers are only in 2025 so it is a long way away
I sort cannot wait but also I will be much older again there so I am a bit hesitant about that :D But S2 will be now, if I take it from a certain perspective, only in a *few* months so there is that :D
And I honestly think Secret Wars will be where Tom (and Loki) bows out. However, I suspect Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty will be two separate entities in a way, they will probably be connected. But with most heroes from the original eras (Loki, Thor, maybe even Strange, Wanda ant others) really ending there and then Kevin will push a soft reboot with X-Men being the next big thing.
I thought the Thunderbolts were meant to deal with Kang? I can't see it being Marvels as they've already said Ael-Dan and Dar-Ben are protagonists

I thought the Thunderbolts were meant to deal with Kang? I can't see it being Marvels as they've already said Ael-Dan and Dar-Ben are protagonists
I am pretty sure Thunderbolts won´t have anything to do with Kang. It looks more Earth based team so my guess is it will deal more with similar problems to Captain America etc.
But I did read that The Marvels may have some connection to multiverse. But it was only some unconnfirmed leak but it is more likely to deal with multiverse than anything set on Earth, I think.
However, the general popular theory is that they are setting up two story lines.....multiversal and Earth based...which will then connect in some way, probably in Kang Dynasty.
We will just have to wait and see, I guess.

It would also help if we got some Tom sightings :D Maybe after the filming is wrapped.
Also, I think the baby will be born soon so who knows how much we will see him, given the stressful time around a newborn baby and that he may have some time off from any filming til the end of year (and probably will have to stand by for potential reshoots for Loki)

I am pretty sure Thunderbolts won´t have anything to do with Kang. It looks more Earth based team so my guess is it will deal more with similar problems to Captain America etc.
But I did read that The Marvels may have some connection to multiverse. But it was only some unconnfirmed leak but it is more likely to deal with multiverse than anything set on Earth, I think.
However, the general popular theory is that they are setting up two story lines.....multiversal and Earth based...which will then connect in some way, probably in Kang Dynasty.
We will just have to wait and see, I guess.

It would also help if we got some Tom sightings :D Maybe after the filming is wrapped.
Also, I think the baby will be born soon so who knows how much we will see him, given the stressful time around a newborn baby and that he may have some time off from any filming til the end of year (and probably will have to stand by for potential reshoots for Loki)
You mean other than him turning up at a ladies football/rugby sports practice? (I'd seen a post on Twitter but can't the remember which sport)

• Haha
Has anyone watched She-Hulk finale? I was a bit hesitant about the show about three episodes ago but this was more meta than Deadpool :D Meta in the meta but ...working :D
Also, Loki is mentioned in a very odd way...:D

I have just seen the final. Mmmh don't really know if I like it that much. Yes, it was strange that LOKI was mentioned together with the Avengers, including the father complex.

Apparently, Loki filming wrapped today.
Given we haven´t seen Tom since the Laver Cup, where he seemed to just go during three hours filming break (or something), I don´t think this means a bigger difference :D I would love to see him do at least some small interview where he would talk about it.

Also, I suspect Zawe will have a baby soon....unless she already had. How do I find out, without being totally creepy and insane, that two people I don´t know, had a baby? :D

Apparently, Loki filming wrapped today.
Given we haven´t seen Tom since the Laver Cup, where he seemed to just go during three hours filming break (or something), I don´t think this means a bigger difference :D I would love to see him do at least some small interview where he would talk about it.

Also, I suspect Zawe will have a baby soon....unless she already had. How do I find out, without being totally creepy and insane, that two people I don´t know, had a baby? :D
I saw a thread on Twitter saying they'd checked the sites for birth certificates but hadn't seen anything. I think once she has her baby she'll be out with the stroller!
Going back to the she-hulk ending (now that I've seen it but without spoiling it for others) I didn't like the way they changed the twist. If that's the way that the Marvel shows are going I think a lot of people will switch off. Yes have some silliness but that was ridiculous.

I saw a thread on Twitter saying they'd checked the sites for birth certificates but hadn't seen anything. I think once she has her baby she'll be out with the stroller!
Going back to the she-hulk ending (now that I've seen it but without spoiling it for others) I didn't like the way they changed the twist. If that's the way that the Marvel shows are going I think a lot of people will switch off. Yes have some silliness but that was ridiculous.
I think it was only here. The show kind of was set that way. I seriously doubt they would do it with Secret Invasion or so. From what I understand it was in line with the original comic book?

Uf...checking website with birth certificate does sound a bit stalkerish and creepy.