Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that he’s wearing a new shirt! He looks so happy- hair still long and black. Also the man he is with in the third pic has been identified as Zawe’s dad which I find adorable.

All hail the new shirt!

EC9DBEA9-F3FD-4539-A694-676BA06BF00A.jpeg

151CBE28-EB0E-4825-B1FC-03C0005F2D93.jpeg

9CD95260-4D04-445E-99B0-EC37CAF95D42.jpeg

Reactions: 1

And a video. Someone said that the man in the reddish sweater you can see him sitting next to is Zawe’s dad. I think it may very well be. I see @db131 saw the same thing!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh, I knew that once I won´t have access to internet a whole day, something happens (my parents´ cottage has a poor reception so I barely get to call, no internet)

This has everything! New shirt, the bun and .... dat ass :D

Reactions: 3
I read a few posts saying the box was booked by the BBC (12 seats to a box, Toca is part owned by Harry Kane) and that he was there to enjoy
the football and present a sponsors award for a junior football team and that all the people there were either BBC or to do with the junior team except him? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I read a few posts saying the box was booked by the BBC (12 seats to a box, Toca is part owned by Harry Kane) and that he was there to enjoy
the football and present a sponsors award for a junior football team and that all the people there were either BBC or to do with the junior team except him? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well Zawe’s dad had been with the BBC. - maybe a connection there?🤷🏼‍♀️

The Play What I Wrote will be on the BBC on December 18
Yes! I was just wondering when will we see it. Maybe that is why he was on the BBC event....
Anyway, I hope in some small promo? One tiny interview? Please? :D

Reactions: 2
Yes! I was just wondering when will we see it. Maybe that is why he was on the BBC event....
Anyway, I hope in some small promo? One tiny interview? Please? :D
Not sure as from what I read there was a presentation to a sponsor of a junior football team as well. That's not something the BBC normally get involved in unless it's been one of the attendees have done it privately.

Congratulating Chris Hemsworth on his Trailblazer Award from December 7th

Attachments

I wonder where he filmed the video? It's not the usual white brick wall of his London kitchen
I think it is his office? I believe we discussed it here before. I already saw screens of what he has there :D The guy is just a big nerd :D

Also, back to the uniform, I guess :) I wonder how long is he going to have the black hair. It is before Christmas so not sure any reshoots will be happening now.

Last edited:
I think it is his office? I believe we discussed it here before. I already saw screens of what he has there :D The guy is just a big nerd :D

Also, back to the uniform, I guess :) I wonder how long is he going to have the black hair. It is before Christmas so not sure any reshoots will be happening now.
And you can see his roots are coming in!

I saw people on twitter point out some memorabilia he has in there- the sombrero from the Kong premiere in Mexico, a clapper thing from High Rise, a Miss Minutes hat and I think some others.

And you can see his roots are coming in!

I saw people on twitter point out some memorabilia he has in there- the sombrero from the Kong premiere in Mexico, a clapper thing from High Rise, a Miss Minutes hat and I think some others.
There memorabilia from the animated films he's done too

the full Torrilla set!😊. (At the link - this is just one). Finally dressing for the weather ❄
9770C354-CBF1-4E6F-848E-B8994EC5F9E9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5