Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, he does :D I hope he could appear at least on his Birthday doing...something :D Maybe they are doing those reshoots....I would love at least some new scenes from Loki, but I am afraid it may be a while since we do not have the release date for the show yet.

There are new rumours he may be in post-credit scene in Ant-Man but we heard those before for some others. I am a bit more hopeful here because those were filmed together with Loki S1 (isn´t it funny how S1 was in 2021 but Ant-Man is not out yet?). But I am not holding my breath

Thanks God for Bobby :D It seems he invested into new pieces of clothing....scarf and hat :D But seriously, finally dressed for the weather :D

Reactions: 1
Some new Loki footage in this teaser. Still some of the leaked trailer but I love some Loki fighting magic. Oh, and the suit
Also, of course Secret Invasion and The Mandalorian.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Some new Loki footage in this teaser. Still some of the leaked trailer but I love some Loki fighting magic. Oh, and the suit
Also, of course Secret Invasion and The Mandalorian.

I am so happy the MCU are finally using lokis magic!

My friend spotted Tom walking through Primrose Hill with dog and pram at lunchtime today!

• Heart
Reactions: 8