Tom Hiddleston #10 Blue is the new black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to AccuWeather on July 24 the high in London was 62 F degrees! (Which is like 16 degrees C). Lucky folks! Nice and cool (I know some people love the heat, but not me!!)
I’d always prefer it to be cooler so I can layer, I’m jealous.

Btw has anyone seen this tweet which heavily implies we’re getting the Loki trailer this coming Monday? At this point I’m not getting my hopes up but it does make sense that they would release it now that SI has ended and it would be the first day of August

Reactions: 2

Btw has anyone seen this tweet which heavily implies we’re getting the Loki trailer this coming Monday? At this point I’m not getting my hopes up but it does make sense that they would release it now that SI has ended and it would be the first day of August

I am losing my patience with marvel for not releasing this bloody trailer 😂 I need my Loki fix

• Heart

I am also sceptical...it would make sense but there were rumours about trailer back in April.
But at least poster would be great...something...

Reactions: 1
Where is the "fireworks" smiley? :)

Looking at the poster, it looks like multiple suits! Yay

are we really getting power Loki?? Like have the MCU finally realised how powerful he actually is 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Out in a pair of shorts with baby Hiddles (His little foot is sticking out ☺)

IMG_0903.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I imagine that having dinner with Zawe you can hear his voice.

I imagine that having dinner with Zawe you can hear his voice.
The original poster's dad is the guy in the video and he's replied in the comments to someone saying that Tom was with his Wife. So Zawe was with him wherever this was on Thursday.

The original poster's dad is the guy in the video and he's replied in the comments to someone saying that Tom was with his Wife. So Zawe was with him wherever this was on Thursday.
This is so funny, Tom is such a good sport 😂😂