Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve watched it all from the marriage break up, to the MH issues, moving into her own home, etc etc etc… this is just sad / desperate behaviour.
1. Travelling without ur child, leaving her with her mom,(not sure if the dad stepped in to help) for weeks and weeks on end.
2. The mom having Athena more that Tilly.
3. The yank disaster and again wanting to leave her daughter to go over to see him
4.now this Todd person!

I have been a single parent for years, (sons dad walked away) no man got anywhere near my son! My love life and a man were the last thing on my mind. My son is always my priority! I got back to work, built my career back up, got us a home and a lovely life just us 2!

Then I met my hubby, again my son wasn’t around him for 6 months!! We spent a Saturday together and one day during the week where my son had sleep overs at my moms.

He moved the 30miles to be with me! We see his parents every few weeks, I make sure we do. We have his daughter (our daughter) every weekend without fail! We are a blended family. And it’s BLOODY HARD WORK!! Even 3 years down the line, we parent very differently, but we make it work and we love our little family.

We are both key workers, we work long hours, but we always put the kids first!

She is living in a bubble, in a fantasy world! She’s all loved up, wait till she’s tired from work and he’s tired, Athena is playing up cos she’s tired and doesn’t know him or the place she’s in, or she’s missing her nanny!! Tilly will have to be a full time mommy to her daughter for the first time in her little life! No mom round the corner to help her out! No support network at all. Everything will be on Tilly EVERYTHING. She will be the last on the list to have her needs met. It’s what happens when you are a mom. Everyone wants a piece of you, her daughter, him, his kids, her job! She won’t cope with that.

Wait till the boring mundane life takes over. I am genuinely worried for that poor little girl. Her stability, her comfort and support network all ripped away from her, everything she has known and understood for 5

We all wanna be happy, but why isn’t he moving up here?
Or why isn’t she getting her own place near him?
Why does it have to be so rushed and so serious so quick?
Is she worried he will change his mind?

She is doing all the running, she making it all happen. What is he doing? Why didn’t he come and help her? What kind of man doesn’t help his new gf move in?? It just screams desperation and her little girl will just be collateral damage. Her mom must be worried sick! I wonder if they are speaking at the moment. She hasn’t been round there recently has she?

I hope it works out for her, but it isn’t happening organically, she’s pushing everything so I don’t hold out much hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Here4thegiggle7

I wish she would come back to social media. Honestly think a big part of the reason she hasn't is because of her weight. I enjoy watching her content regardless of her size. She's a very strong woman

Reactions: 10

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Major warnings before you even start is the fact his 34, and he’s calling himself turbo Todd 🤮that would be my legs well and truly welded for life 😂

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I actually get the impression from stories that she has her own doubts and a lot of what she is saying is to convince herself more than anything.
This 💯. I also thought the language she was using was very weird, how her stuff is invading his place and he’s been ‘so amazing about it all’. Why wouldn’t he be if you’re two equals who’ve decided together (in lunacy!) to move in together after five mins? Saying how great he’s been about it…..just sounds ick. You should both be loving it and excited about it, not her on the back foot thanking her lucky stars he’s doing well with it all. I don’t get the feeling it’ll go the distance…

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
Don’t be so pathetic. I’ve had this account since 2020 for your information. I had it so I could see what’s been going on in case I needed to take it further. No one deserves this
---
No, I’m in no relation,

nor do I know her personally, I just don’t think morally what your doing is ok
So you’re no relation to her, but created an account only to monitor what other strangers comment on the information she shares publicly about her life….but we’re the odd ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve really tried to keep quite on this because I moved in with my bloke really quickly and I was a single mom. However we’re still together and he’s not a weirdo.
BUT she needs to stop blaming her job for the yolo selfish attitude she has. I’ve (like others I’m not a martyr) worked through the whole of the pandemic redeployed from mental health back to fucking critical care where I was previously and now I’m back in mental health which is on its sodding knees and not once have I thought to sod off out of the country never mind pack my sodding life up and snatch my kids always from everything they know (biological dad is a cunt but his family aren’t) to fuck off 5-6 hours away for my own selfish needs with a man I knew 8 weeks! Wouldnt be so bad if it was round the corner and they were moving in together but that poor little tile is being taken from her nanny, life, friends and school and being dragged somewhere else. She’s 5 Tilly. Sodding 5 she thinks everything is exciting until she has to go to a new school not knowing anyone or anything and live with a man she doesn’t know. I’ve seen as many people pass as she has buried and I held their sodding hands

ffs get a grip and stop blaming your job for what you want to do
I’ve really tried to keep quite on this because I moved in with my bloke really quickly and I was a single mom. However we’re still together and he’s not a weirdo.
BUT she needs to stop blaming her job for the yolo selfish attitude she has. I’ve (like others I’m not a martyr) worked through the whole of the pandemic redeployed from mental health back to fucking critical care where I was previously and now I’m back in mental health which is on its sodding knees and not once have I thought to sod off out of the country never mind pack my sodding life up and snatch my kids always from everything they know (biological dad is a cunt but his family aren’t) to fuck off 5-6 hours away for my own selfish needs with a man I knew 8 weeks! Wouldnt be so bad if it was round the corner and they were moving in together but that poor little tile is being taken from her nanny, life, friends and school and being dragged somewhere else. She’s 5 Tilly. Sodding 5 she thinks everything is exciting until she has to go to a new school not knowing anyone or anything and live with a man she doesn’t know. I’ve seen as many people pass as she has buried and I held their sodding hands

ffs get a grip and stop blaming your job for what you want to do
You have hit the nail on the head. We all have been glad to see the back of her at work and that's the truth. I've like literally never met anyone so up there own ass in my life and she would parade about like she was summat special and BTW she isn't a nice person at all she's actually rude and unprofessional. I don't know why her ex hubbie or her mum hasn't done owt to stop her taking her kid and that but omg what is she thinking. Shows how much her family and ex give a shit doesn't it. What an actual mess. I feel like I can freely comment stuff now she's gone at last. One of the girls I work with told me not to be on here before in case she found out and had a go like I give a shit. Good luck at Dignity Tilly you will need it 😘

Why does she think everyone is watching her, serious big head issues. She thinks van drivers are watching and people in the street and in shops...sorry Tilly but they probably didn't even exist
Cringey bitch 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9

square_spoon

VIP Member
Could you imagine the pressure though? Like what if one of them is having second thoughts (not saying they are) - how would you even bring that up when one of you has quit their life and moved down with their child, put the child in a local school and moved in? Even if they are each other’s ‘the one’ the pressure all this puts on a very new relationship is awful.

Reactions: 8

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I find it weird that he has not been involved in this move at all. She’s doing everything all by herself, couldn’t he take a couple of days off work to come and help her?? I may be overreacting but I already see red flags 🚩

xoNosy

I’m 99% sure she posted about that Burberry coat being a charity shop purchase away last year now she wants £175 for it???

• Wow

Vancey

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but I used to really like Tilly but I just can't understand her way of thinking, it's not normal behaviour. Why not just carry on as they are for 6/12 months and then make a decision. Soft cow, too fucking desperate for a man.
Indeed, why not enjoy flirting and dating and nights away for a while instead of lumping yourself and your insecurities down on top of him. Mix that with everyday mundane life and they miss out on the exciting dating bit and go straight to gas bills and dirty socks lol

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
If she knew him in school and were friends spending lunchtimes together, why the fuck didn't she marry him instead. Its like she wants to live in a Mills & Boon novel. Grow up you daft fuck

• Haha

Fattygettinfit

Chatty Member
Awww, no mention of turbo. The novelty obviously wearing off already!!! Athena isn't very well, maybe If you didn't have her on a beach wearing shorts in November with bare feet she might not be ill. Dickhead.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Sorry Tilly, but what you do need to do is put Athena first!! Follow your heart, but at a slower pace! Whether this works out or not, the speed in which it has happened is ridiculous.

• Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
So she took Athena to watch the sun rise on the beach because she will never be able to do that again if they don't come back to Greece.

Such a pity she's moving to Cornwall where they don't have beaches or sun......

• Haha