Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The void no longer needing to be filled now she has a fella speaks volumes about how much her happiness rests on other people. That’s really sad for her, and also influences these YOLO decisions that are grossly irresponsible where a child is concerned. Maybe her new man has been around in the background and she’s keeping schtum about it - unlikely but possible given her new found secrecy around the insanity of what she’s doing. She’s survived a tremendous amount of heartache and tough times but this carry on is so sad.

Reactions: 1
Is she defo taking Athena? I know she said she was a few weeks ago but nothing has been said since it wouldn’t surprise me if the ex has put his foot down and she’s going to live with her nan. In honesty though I think that would be better for her some stability with her nan!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is she defo taking Athena? I know she said she was a few weeks ago but nothing has been said since it wouldn’t surprise me if the ex has put his foot down and she’s going to live with her nan. In honesty though I think that would be better for her some stability with her nan!
Interesting theory. Wouldn’t put it past her to leave Athena with her mum. She said Athena is excited and is finishing school and starting her new one. I assumed she meant a new school in Cornwall but maybe she’s being coy and Athena is actually moving to a school closer to her dad or nan…

I doubt the ex would’ve put his foot down about wanting his daughter closeby (other than to inconvenience Tilly). I wouldn’t be surprised though if Athena did end up staying with her nan somehow, or returning to the West Midlands for ‘school’ reasons with Tilly visiting here and there. Tilly has always seemed very close to her extended family - I’m not sure she’ll love being so far away from them long term. She sounded like she was almost trying to convince herself she was making the right decision today with the ‘sometimes you just have to jump in and say yes’ YOLO mantra on her stories.

Hope he is a lovely fella and it works out for them all, I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 3
No, no you absolutely don’t advocate YOLO bullshit when it affects your daughter and her stability. This really annoys me. It’s just so selfish. I like Tilly, but I don’t like her actions in doing this. It’s not been thought through in a proper grounded way, she’s just thought of herself and romanticised her life. Poor kid. She’ll grow up to resent her

Reactions: 4
No, no you absolutely don’t advocate YOLO bullshit when it affects your daughter and her stability. This really annoys me. It’s just so selfish. I like Tilly, but I don’t like her actions in doing this. It’s not been thought through in a proper grounded way, she’s just thought of herself and romanticised her life. Poor kid. She’ll grow up to resent her
It’s actually terrible when you think of what happens when/ if it goes tits up! She will be moving back home and unsettling poor Athena again she doesn’t give a duck

Just seen her van update which was fully expected as I have and many others have said
She’s predictable!
I feel she’ll be taking her daughter with her for them both a new beginning after the turmoil of her past marriage breakdown. I’m not saying it was wrong to want a fresh start for herself and her daughter in a different part of the country but it’s the timings of it all ….. 2 months for goodness sake ….. if was just her I’d say go for it but hell no not pull your 5 year old away from everything she know so quick! Why couldn’t she give it 6 months …. Spend some school holidays down there with her and get her used to being away from everything she's only every know!
It’s so wrong on so many levels moving her child into a stranger house!
Honestly no respect anymore for her
Me me me me me!
In fact he’s also off his head for either initiating it or going with her suggestion! 😳

Why does she think everyone is watching her, serious big head issues. She thinks van drivers are watching and people in the street and in shops...sorry Tilly but they probably didn't even exist

• Haha
I’ve really tried to keep quite on this because I moved in with my bloke really quickly and I was a single mom. However we’re still together and he’s not a weirdo.
BUT she needs to stop blaming her job for the yolo selfish attitude she has. I’ve (like others I’m not a martyr) worked through the whole of the pandemic redeployed from mental health back to bleeping critical care where I was previously and now I’m back in mental health which is on its sodding knees and not once have I thought to sod off out of the country never mind pack my sodding life up and snatch my kids always from everything they know (biological dad is a bleep but his family aren’t) to duck off 5-6 hours away for my own selfish needs with a man I knew 8 weeks! Wouldnt be so bad if it was round the corner and they were moving in together but that poor little tile is being taken from her nanny, life, friends and school and being dragged somewhere else. She’s 5 Tilly. Sodding 5 she thinks everything is exciting until she has to go to a new school not knowing anyone or anything and live with a man she doesn’t know. I’ve seen as many people pass as she has buried and I held their sodding hands

ffs get a grip and stop blaming your job for what you want to do

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she is crazy and it says it all that Turbo hasn't lifted a finger to help her with the move.

I’ve really tried to keep quite on this because I moved in with my bloke really quickly and I was a single mom. However we’re still together and he’s not a weirdo.
BUT she needs to stop blaming her job for the yolo selfish attitude she has. I’ve (like others I’m not a martyr) worked through the whole of the pandemic redeployed from mental health back to bleeping critical care where I was previously and now I’m back in mental health which is on its sodding knees and not once have I thought to sod off out of the country never mind pack my sodding life up and snatch my kids always from everything they know (biological dad is a bleep but his family aren’t) to duck off 5-6 hours away for my own selfish needs with a man I knew 8 weeks! Wouldnt be so bad if it was round the corner and they were moving in together but that poor little tile is being taken from her nanny, life, friends and school and being dragged somewhere else. She’s 5 Tilly. Sodding 5 she thinks everything is exciting until she has to go to a new school not knowing anyone or anything and live with a man she doesn’t know. I’ve seen as many people pass as she has buried and I held their sodding hands

You have hit the nail on the head. We all have been glad to see the back of her at work and that's the truth. I've like literally never met anyone so up there own ass in my life and she would parade about like she was summat special and BTW she isn't a nice person at all she's actually rude and unprofessional. I don't know why her ex hubbie or her mum hasn't done owt to stop her taking her kid and that but omg what is she thinking. Shows how much her family and ex give a tit doesn't it. What an actual mess. I feel like I can freely comment stuff now she's gone at last. One of the girls I work with told me not to be on here before in case she found out and had a go like I give a tit. Good luck at Dignity Tilly you will need it 😘

Why does she think everyone is watching her, serious big head issues. She thinks van drivers are watching and people in the street and in shops...sorry Tilly but they probably didn't even exist
Cringey witch 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Major warnings before you even start is the fact his 34, and he’s calling himself turbo Todd 🤮that would be my legs well and truly welded for life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Major warnings before you even start is the fact his 34, and he’s calling himself turbo Todd 🤮that would be my legs well and truly welded for life 😂
Suppose he’d have even less luck if he went by “two minute Todd”
Is he one of those chav knobs that have a MKIII R/S turbo or ST focus?!

You have hit the nail on the head. We all have been glad to see the back of her at work and that's the truth. I've like literally never met anyone so up there own ass in my life and she would parade about like she was summat special and BTW she isn't a nice person at all she's actually rude and unprofessional. I don't know why her ex hubbie or her mum hasn't done owt to stop her taking her kid and that but omg what is she thinking. Shows how much her family and ex give a tit doesn't it. What an actual mess. I feel like I can freely comment stuff now she's gone at last. One of the girls I work with told me not to be on here before in case she found out and had a go like I give a tit. Good luck at Dignity Tilly you will need it 😘

Cringey witch 🤮
oh man. It must be hard when you have to keep quiet. How long ago did she announce she was leaving.

oh man. It must be hard when you have to keep quiet. How long ago did she announce she was leaving.
I found out a couple of weeks ago and was glad along with pretty much everyone else. She has been an odd one to have around. She doesn't belong in a funeral directors. Her shirt is always filthy with makeup and tit. She is very cold and awkward with people. We are just glad she has gone. She didn't work Wednesdays and everyone used to think thank god she's not in today. She is just a nut piece. I think she is jealous of her mom because her mom is old and way prettier and thinner than her. I like her mom and loads of the men fancy the pants off her 🤣

Reactions: 6
She’s only saying that tit about her job because she knows how ridiculous her decision is. She’s hoping people won’t think it’s that bad and an horrific decision with the whole “if there’s anything my job teaches me” bollocks. Yes, we absolutely need to live and go with it…but not with our young children! Why is she not mentioning Athena in any of this? This isn’t and should have never been about Tilly.

Reactions: 2
I found out a couple of weeks ago and was glad along with pretty much everyone else. She has been an odd one to have around. She doesn't belong in a funeral directors. Her shirt is always filthy with makeup and tit. She is very cold and awkward with people. We are just glad she has gone. She didn't work Wednesdays and everyone used to think thank god she's not in today. She is just a nut piece. I think she is jealous of her mom because her mom is old and way prettier and thinner than her. I like her mom and loads of the men fancy the pants off her 🤣
What did you all think about Mr USA and the crazy yoyo dieting?

Reactions: 2
Lots of people deal with horrors in their jobs, everyday and for years but that doesn't make them go nuts and behave like this! She makes out she is a wild, young thing...she really hasn't done anything far out since I followed her. I travelled alone almost 40 years ago and qithout Instagram to show off to. My son met a Spanish lady travelling alone in Cambodia at age 79, so yolo that Tilly

Lots of people deal with horrors in their jobs, everyday and for years but that doesn't make them go nuts and behave like this! She makes out she is a wild, young thing...she really hasn't done anything far out since I followed her. I travelled alone almost 40 years ago and qithout Instagram to show off to. My son met a Spanish lady travelling alone in Cambodia at age 79, so yolo that Tilly
It’s like she thinks she’s the only person that is affected by death. Well hun let me tell you we get it first hand. The families and the patients.
She’s such a cockwomble