Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how shes not even look at the camara when saying its all going well 👀
Yep I picked up on that straight away
She obviously thinks ppl are stupid and don’t pick up on such things

She must have had to take time off work already if her daughter is off school

New job ….. mmmm most companies don’t pay such things especially in probation period which she’ll be in

And the reality will now start!

And just like that she’s baaaaaccccckkk…..to flog us some more second hand clothes she doesn’t want 😂🤣🤣
Yep ….. wonder if she’s strapped for cash

Reactions: 3
Yep I picked up on that straight away
She obviously thinks ppl are stupid and don’t pick up on such things

She must have had to take time off work already if her daughter is off school

New job ….. mmmm most companies don’t pay such things especially in probation period which she’ll be in

And the reality will now start!

Yep ….. wonder if she’s strapped for cash
I think she would be gushing about how great it was with todd as she hasnt mentioned him yet realitys hitting her already i bet she should just be honest

Reactions: 2
I think she would be gushing about how great it was with todd as she hasnt mentioned him yet realitys hitting her already i bet she should just be honest
Not only has she sold all her house up pretty much but now more clothes because she says she’s not gonna wear them down there

I feel a new image coming on

Like a beach hippie type thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet reality has hit. First week in a new j hi in and she’s had to take time off already because she doesn’t have her mum to rely on to have Athena

I wonder what hours she’s meant to be doing in her new job. You can’t help but think that she’s not being paid sick pay and so is resorting to trying to sell a load more clothes. Surely otherwise she should of thought more about whether she would need them before moving?! Or maybe she had the luxury of more wardrobe space back home And didn’t realise now little space she would have! It will be interesting to see what does or doesn’t come out about Todd’s kids, how often (if at all) they stay there.

Awww, no mention of turbo. The novelty obviously wearing off already!!! Athena isn't very well, maybe If you didn't have her on a beach wearing shorts in November with bare feet she might not be ill. head.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what hours she’s meant to be doing in her new job. You can’t help but think that she’s not being paid sick pay and so is resorting to trying to sell a load more clothes. Surely otherwise she should of thought more about whether she would need them before moving?! Or maybe she had the luxury of more wardrobe space back home And didn’t realise now little space she would have! It will be interesting to see what does or doesn’t come out about Todd’s kids, how often (if at all) they stay there.
I mean u cant help your kids beingg ill but calling in so long after starting does not look good at all

Reactions: 1
His house looks quite small, I can’t imagine how they’ll manage with all those little ones.

Awww, no mention of turbo. The novelty obviously wearing off already!!! Athena isn't very well, maybe If you didn't have her on a beach wearing shorts in November with bare feet she might not be ill. head.
Yeah I must admit I thought about that when I remembered the posting she’d done

I mean u cant help your kids beingg ill but calling in so long after starting does not look good at all
But this is usually where her mum would sometimes help
Ooops she’s 5 hours away with no backup plan

Selling her charity shop bargains for a profit. Because she won't wear them down south

Somebody please make that make sense. Why would the way you dress change after relocating a few mile down the country

I suppose she does dress quite formal and like a 50-something divorcee estate agent. Now she has her fella and doesn’t have to put on a facade maybe she’ll get more casual and age appropriate.

• Haha
Selling her charity shop bargains for a profit. Because she won't wear them down south

Somebody please make that make sense. Why would the way you dress change after relocating a few mile down the country
If that was me about the charity shop items I can put hand on heart and say I’d donate them back to one!

Did she sell the 'dress' remember the dress she bought to aim to fit into for the American, when he was supposed to come over or if she more likely went to him she was going to wear it. A pink one. When you just think of the madness of that situation 😅

Did she sell the 'dress' remember the dress she bought to aim to fit into for the American, when he was supposed to come over or if she more likely went to him she was going to wear it. A pink one. When you just think of the madness of that situation 😅
It's a Karen Millen pink dress..please give it the full title🤣
It is ugly too

She put that on insta ages ago
Not sure if it sold though
She was gonna wear it when she landed at the airport to meet him first time she was flying over. She actually booked her flights. Honestly she’s so impulsive

She put that on insta ages ago
Not sure if it sold though
She was gonna wear it when she landed at the airport to meet him first time she was flying over. She actually booked her flights. Honestly she’s so impulsive
More like she's so desperate

• Haha
Does anybody think it strange she’s gone from gushing over Turbo getting back from holiday and starting her new job and so on to no comments about him being back and how well her new job has started
The eye contact on her Insta or lack of said to me maybe things aren’t as she expected. Also the fact on like day 3 of her new job she’s had to take time off as her daughters not well
😗
Let’s see what the bounce back is other than selling clothes and creating her new Cornish image

Does anybody think it strange she’s gone from gushing over Turbo getting back from holiday and starting her new job and so on to no comments about him being back and how well her new job has started
The eye contact on her Insta or lack of said to me maybe things aren’t as she expected. Also the fact on like day 3 of her new job she’s had to take time off as her daughters not well
😗
Let’s see what the bounce back is other than selling clothes and creating her new Cornish image
Yeah defonitly so odd no mention of him even if he didnt wanna be in the stories i thought she would have come on saying everythings going well there so happy etc but yeah somthing seems odd defonitly

Maybe the reality of it all is sinking in for both of them. He's gone from being a single co-parenting dad to having a live-in girlfriend and becoming full-time parent of her little child that he's met a handful of times. I know Athena has a dad but you know what I mean - suddenly there's another little person to care for and take account of when planning your days. Tilly has gone from having a pretty close knit support system to having no-one to bail her out when she needs a hand. All of this on top of a new relationship and just getting used to each other. The guy left his life to go on holidays and came back to a totally different one! I do hope we're all wrong and she's just loved up and happy but you do have to wonder. I think even if it did go tits up for whatever reason she'd be on saying she had no regrets because life is short and YOLO while her little one is bundled off to her next new life and new school :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5