Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine the pressure though? Like what if one of them is having second thoughts (not saying they are) - how would you even bring that up when one of you has quit their life and moved down with their child, put the child in a local school and moved in? Even if they are each other’s ‘the one’ the pressure all this puts on a very new relationship is awful.

Reactions: 8
The fact shes had two days at her job and left is unbeliveable
Exactly
She was wanting the qualifications behind her name not that long ago and now all of a sudden the glove doesn’t fit THEIR family! You mean your daughters schooling because you haven’t your mum to be a free child minder TLC
I don’t mean it a derogatory comment saying she’s going to be a school
Assistant but she was always adamant she loved her job and proud of herself doing it. Now all of a sudden she’s thrown it all away for some guy from school she’s shacked up with! It seems to be her making all the sacrifices constantly. When she says she’s so lucky to have turbo and he’s amazing he doesn’t seem to be that amazing to me. Very one sided
All very strange if I’m honest

Reactions: 5
Who leaves a job after 2 days. Was she not bothered about money if she did t get a job, was she expecting turbo to support her. When she said the job doesn’t fit their lifestyle, what she means is she doesn’t have her mum to look after Athena all the time and pick her up from school. How did she think it was going to work, she’s so irresponsible it’s ridiculous.

Front of house is what snobs call a receptionist role. She must think being a receptionist is beneath her which is an absolute disgrace!
I thought that too. Odd thing to say 'front of house'. It's reception. Don't understand her snobbery over a receptionist job

Reactions: 4
The whole thing is concerning but the way that she has completely changed her career because it’s not right for their family was just massive massive massive red flags for me. Such a shame as I used to quite like her.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps with no family close by She is having to work around Athena , jobs that fit around school times & days - 🤔 Given up a lot for Turbo plus with no mum about no free childcare

Reactions: 2
The whole thing is concerning but the way that she has completely changed her career because it’s not right for their family was just massive massive massive red flags for me. Such a shame as I used to quite like her.
Agree
Seems she’s totally been the one making the most changes in the relationship tbh
N tbh should she really be saying our family unit after 3 weeks living together
She’s only known him since mid August and probably only met his kids a couple of times before moving in with him
I’ve lost respect for her tbh moving her 5 year old daughter in with a man she knows hardly anything about. I think it’s totally irresponsible but that’s just me and I wouldn’t have done to my children

Don't know what she's worrying about her weight again for. The size of Turbo. Anyone would feel slim next to that

• Haha
I wish she would give those bloody clothes away!!! She's been on about them for at least a year and is selling things off for £3 here and there(with exceptions) How about call it quits and give them to a women's charity

Really?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wish she would give those bloody clothes away!!! She's been on about them for at least a year and is selling things off for £3 here and there(with exceptions) How about call it quits and give them to a women's charity

Really?
Yep so right
I mentioned a few weeks ago if the clothes I bought were from a charity shop and no longer wanted them I’d be donating them back by feeling I was doing something charitable back rather than it being about just spending money in a charity shop which to be fair she spent so much money on crap to fill a void she said.
We never got to see anything in relation to her wedding dress she donated to a charity who made funeral dresses for babies who so sadly pass away
Let’s see if it gets a mention if she reads this thread

If you look on her Facebook she’s put pictures up of the other night at the light switch on with Todd’s kids and she’s put something like our little family…if I was the kids mum I wouldn’t be happy about that. She’s met his kids a handful of times.

Reactions: 3
If you look on her Facebook she’s put pictures up of the other night at the light switch on with Todd’s kids and she’s put something like our little family…if I was the kids mum I wouldn’t be happy about that. She’s met his kids a handful of times.
She is loopy!!! She is hardly an amazing mother to her one and only so she needn't bother being super stepmom, shame on her because Athena will feel the change

Just caught up on her stories over the last couple of days. It just doesn’t sound like her talking. She has always went on about how proud she was in her job. Have a feeling Turbo says jump and she says how high!