Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
I feel really sad for Athena. I feel like she has no idea what’s actually happening and how much her life has just changed because of her selfish mother 😔

Reactions: 8

square_spoon

VIP Member
I wish she would come back to social media. Honestly think a big part of the reason she hasn't is because of her weight. I enjoy watching her content regardless of her size. She's a very strong woman
I don’t think her weight has a whole lot to do with her absence tbh. I think she used social media when she was bored/lonely and now she doesn’t need it anymore since she shacked up with the new bloke. She’s the social media equivalent of that mate that drops you like a stone the minute a fella is on the scene but comes running back when it goes tits up.

Lullabella22

VIP Member
If she is happy I don’t really care she’s gained weight. We’ve all been there and she’s never really hid that she struggles.

I do think she should come on her stories though. Im more interested in her life now than I was when she was living on smoothies and running up and down the bloody stairs.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I'm just posting to say happy new year to her followers because we all know she won't. Out of sight out of mind for all her 'lovely followers' who've been with her for years...

Happy 2022 to us all 🍾🍾🥂

Reactions: 7

Stephie

VIP Member
Defo moving in with him. She’s just mentioned new job and new school but nothing about a house and she’s selling all her furniture. It’s not normal behaviour at all.

Yea you seeing a Cornish pasty in Asda is a sign you should move your daughter 5 hours away….is she ok!
Imagine standing next to the pizza section and thinking its a sign to move to Italy. She's lost the plot

• Haha

Kiko

VIP Member
I cringe every time she says Todd 🤢🥴 she’s off her rocker moving down there after like 3 dates! Poor Athena having to live in a strange man’s house.

Jelly_b

VIP Member
The way she said we went on a date bowling and the rest is history…because there is no rest Tilly you went on a date then took your daughter out of school and moved her away from her family!

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
Anyone see the instagram lives she did when she was madly in love with the American? When she kept dropping hints about marriage which he awkwardly tried to not acknowledge 🤣

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I know in a very old Q&A about her lump of an ex she said something about chatting on MSN messenger - I assumed they met there? This YOLO shite she spouts every five minutes is so dangerous - if anything her job would teach her about the fragility of life and relationships and how your family won't always be around. How does she think A&E/hospice etc. nurses and doctors manage to function normally? They usually buy a motorbike or something to feel reckless and free, not uproot their small child away from her whole life to move hours away to be with a fella she's known in the romantic sense for a few weeks. I'm sure her Mum knows it'll all end in tears but I expect Tilly is one of those kids that can't be told anything....because YOLO 🤣

• Wow

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Why does it matter how many other people applied 😂, bang your own drum or what.

I think she got the boot personally.
She isn’t happy; body language is a dead giveaway.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Front of house is what snobs call a receptionist role. She must think being a receptionist is beneath her which is an absolute disgrace!

Charmed40

Chatty Member
He looks like someone that bryl creams his hair, smells of old spice and goes to the local social club for a pint. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a thick gold chain around his neck and he wears budgie smugglers 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha

Vancey

Chatty Member
She is desperate, i think she would agree to anything to be able to say i have a boyfriend.
She hasn't even bothered to sort out care for Athena, that shows where she comes in the thought process....her stupid perfumes were in and settled before Athena was dealt with!!!
Tilly wants everything others have....lastest trainers, lipstick, holidays and a child then gets bored when she has them. I know she had a hard time but bla bla bla, i don't buy that as an excuse for her behaviour because if it was she would hate men instead of being desperate for the next one.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think most of the posters here like her as a person (with a few notable exceptions!) and wish her well in life in general. Wouldn't it be great if it did work out with this lad and Athena was happy and settled in a healthy family home where her mum has a healthy balanced relationship with her boyfriend? I think her decision making around men is poor though - not so much that she picks wrong 'uns (hardly her fault with the ex hubby) but that she doesn't make appropriate decisions when there's a man involved in the mix. She wants love and attention and validation from a man (much like a lot of us) but doesn't seem to have the appropriate level of caution and boundaries you would expect from someone who is a single parent with a young daughter who should be her priority. I don't know what happened to Tilly in her own life but this is behaviour that comes from somewhere, and I don't think it's just what happened with her ex-husband. Even if this new fella is 'the one' and the nicest guy the world has ever seen...and a stabilising supportive force in Athena's life...her decision making is utterly reckless and dangerous. YOLO my bum. I'm genuinely surprised no-one from her family intervened to stop this. Moving her daughter away from the little girl's entire family/support system into a stranger's house...it's the stuff of nightmares if it goes wrong.

Even before she moved she would openly be on camera with Athena alongside her crowing about how much she missed Turbo and how she just wanted to be down there with him. What does she think a little child takes from that kind of display? I know no parents are perfect but she is so clueless.

Stephie

VIP Member
Aw how cute. A date at Ikea. Wonder she was after more plastic flowers to create another funeral home-esque cock shaped wall art monstrosity in Turbos gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 6