Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put on some weight? Don’t mean to sound nasty (I’m at my heaviest just now so can’t talk 😂). That Todd looks a bigger lad. She definitely suited the red lippy compared to the nude!!!

Reactions: 2
She’s so self absorbed it’s sickly! No mention of thanks to her family whose taken her there as can’t imagine she’s paid for it! No mentions of how much her daughter and step sister are enjoying themselves! She’s coming across so selfish and ungrateful of being able to be away let alone with her daughter n family. Absolutely showing her true colours in my opinion! She’ll be on the phone to her new BF with the wish you were here drivel like she was with the American guy! She is so predictable!

Reactions: 3
Has she put on some weight? Don’t mean to sound nasty (I’m at my heaviest just now so can’t talk 😂). That Todd looks a bigger lad. She definitely suited the red lippy compared to the nude!!!
The nude lip colour does her no favors at all, much better with colour.
She's definitely gained weight, you can even see it on her upper arms. Cue the wedding and extreme no carb diet:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I wonder if this wa supposed to be a holiday for them all to spend time together before she leaves for Cornwall?

Instead, they've had to spend the time taking pictures of the back of her head. Yeah she can say she shares a quick 5 minute snap but we all know those natural pose photos can take time to get right!

I wonder if this wa supposed to be a holiday for them all to spend time together before she leaves for Cornwall?

Instead, they've had to spend the time taking pictures of the back of her head. Yeah she can say she shares a quick 5 minute snap but we all know those natural pose photos can take time to get right!
She's such a self absorbed witch. duck, I love me who do you love

She unfortunately gives ppl that impression
There's more photos of herself than Athena. The kid first time visiting Greece and all we see is photos of Tilly!!!

Last edited:
She has definitely gone down in my opinion. Family holiday my arse!
I bet she has a long face because she's bored and missing her 3 date boyfriend. Imagine her stopping every 2 minutes to get a natural shot of her staring into the scenery. Bet the dad's wife can't be bothered with her

I bet she has a long face because she's bored and missing her 3 date boyfriend. Imagine her stopping every 2 minutes to get a natural shot of her staring into the scenery. Bet the dad's wife can't be bothered with her
Yeah it’s definitely looking like the Tilly show! As I said early no mention of thanks to those that’s probably paid for her and taking her away after tourism has opened back up

Reactions: 1
Why on earth does she keep ruining what would be a decent landscape shot. With the backs of heads

Why on earth does she keep ruining what would be a decent landscape shot. With the backs of heads
So weird!! She has seen it somewhere and jumped all over the trend. Why not have some nice smiley holiday pics instead of insta worthy ones just to show what a great time you're having. It's very obvious that most are selfies so not like she has had candid shots taken.

She's not taking them as holiday photos though, she's taking them to show off on the 'gram. That and hoping they get picked up commercially maybe - the lady in the purple dress may end up one day as a mass produced canvas in TK Maxx! Hence why no faces in the majority of them, just silhouettes of people with nice views in the background. I think her followers would be delighted for her if she put the camera down and just went and enjoyed the time away with her family for a few days.

So weird!! She has seen it somewhere and jumped all over the trend. Why not have some nice smiley holiday pics instead of insta worthy ones just to show what a great time you're having. It's very obvious that most are selfies so not like she has had candid shots taken.
Everything is staged and not natural. Even when her daughter is in the pictures she treats her like a puppet! All for show! Let’s see how it all drops off when she gets down to Cornwall with her new fella! Can’t wait to see if she moves in with him! We all betting yes !?!?!?

She's not taking them as holiday photos though, she's taking them to show off on the 'gram. That and hoping they get picked up commercially maybe - the lady in the purple dress may end up one day as a mass produced canvas in TK Maxx! Hence why no faces in the majority of them, just silhouettes of people with nice views in the background. I think her followers would be delighted for her if she put the camera down and just went and enjoyed the time away with her family for a few days.
Absolutely…..it would do my head in if she was on holiday as a member of my family! Personally I think it’s god dam rude that she must have her phone in her hand either taking photos or we could pretty much guarantee when not she’s on the phone to lover boy for hours at a time! Grow up women and enjoy your precious gift of a child and family time!

Last edited:
I doubt insta will hear much from her at all once she moves, other than a rare post to let us know how amazing her new life is and how being brave and grabbing life by the balls was the most amazing decision #noregrets #livelaughlove