Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not think her followers remember her saying she bought these things from a charity shop! Just give them back to a charity shop!

Reactions: 5
Literally just saw the £20 bargain coat from the charity shop up for sale for £175 Wtaf she’s having a laugh

Reactions: 3
Goes quiet then on to flog her dream coat
Isn't that always the way with her since she found Jesus Todd? Only appears to let us know she's selling her clothes and if we want to pay 3 quid plus postage for a second hand t-shirt she has one we'll love :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not long now until the obligatory 'merry christmas from our family to yours' filtered pic... 🎅 :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Hi, l am waaayyy behind here but what happened to the American guy she was gushing about?? It feels like only 5 mins ago he was the love of her life and she was basically planning her days around the time she could speak to him…. X

• Haha
I’ve been in Tattle for years but didn’t know Tilly had her own thread. I didn’t used to mind her but she’s become so irritating. Her Dad has always come across as a knob and thinks he’s gods gift 🤮

Reactions: 6
Hi, l am waaayyy behind here but what happened to the American guy she was gushing about?? It feels like only 5 mins ago he was the love of her life and she was basically planning her days around the time she could speak to him…. X
No hes long gone she started speaking to someone she went to school with again who was a few years above her in went on 3 dates and now shes moved down to Cornwall with athena shes quit the funeral industry claiming she wanted a change but i think it was mainly the problem with child care so now works as “front of house “ in a school aka works in the office She dont wait around out tilly

Reactions: 1
No hes long gone she started speaking to someone she went to school with again who was a few years above her in went on 3 dates and now shes moved down to Cornwall with athena shes quit the funeral industry claiming she wanted a change but i think it was mainly the problem with child care so now works as “front of house “ in a school aka works in the office She dont wait around out tilly
Blimey!! She defo doesn’t hang around does she!! X

I’ve been in Tattle for years but didn’t know Tilly had her own thread. I didn’t used to mind her but she’s become so irritating. Her Dad has always come across as a knob and thinks he’s gods gift 🤮
I can’t stand her dad, he’s very unlikeable.

If she’s on £20k as a school receptionist I’d be surprised. I just left a school role (not in reception) and the pay in schools for support staff is absolutely disgusting.

Whats your bets on there being a new year, new diet? I bet she will be all Instagram when she's dropped a couple of stone again

Reactions: 1