Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needy and immature. Is he away with his children?
It’s been school holidays so a possibility I suppose and if that is the case how selfish does she sound
Me me me me
I I I I

Instead of I hope he’s having a fantastic time and and he’ll be home in the next few days

I hope she reads these messages to see exactly how real ppl see her behaviour for what it really is!

Reactions: 1
Even though she struggled to conceive little Athena I see an oops baby in her near future. Speaking of, isn’t Athena so grown up now!

Reactions: 5
its strange because before meeting Todd I always thought her and Athena would move to Devon to be close to her friend, start over and have more of the lifestyle she keeps saying she wanted. I think she's had this move in mind for a while and then when Todd came along thought well I might as well move straight in with him. Think its all a bit rushed though, why does she have to move within weeks?
Looks like the friend in Devon has been dropped like a hot brick now she's got a turbo

I cringe every time she says Todd 🤢🥴 she’s off her rocker moving down there after like 3 dates! Poor Athena having to live in a strange man’s house.

Reactions: 7
Loves to explore she says from the beach down the road, go on Phileas Fogg.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sounds like they was talking for quite a while before the bowling date. does anyone remember when she went camping?

Reactions: 2
sounds like they was talking for quite a while before the bowling date. does anyone remember when she went camping?
Mid July. Don’t let her fool you, it’s as fast and ridiculous as we first thought.

Reactions: 4
I hope she doesn't spend all this time showing Athena a nice life, then drop her like a hot stone when Turbo is back

The way she said we went on a date bowling and the rest is history…because there is no rest Tilly you went on a date then took your daughter out of school and moved her away from her family!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she said we went on a date bowling and the rest is history…because there is no rest Tilly you went on a date then took your daughter out of school and moved her away from her family!
.....to live with a man who isn't even there, in a house she has possibly never seen....and all of a sudden you are happy smiley mummy

Her birthday mid July with her friend from Devon
Then they went bowling early august if my memory is still good

Mid July. Don’t let her fool you, it’s as fast and ridiculous as we first thought.
Yep definitely
Her birthday is mid July n then they went bowling a few weeks later then she was down there pretty much every weekend
Think from posts I saw she took her daughter down once pre her move
Absolutely mad as a hatter she is
Selfish to the core

She tries to make it sound like this big romantic love story
Wait till reality kicks in I say!
Extended families with kids involved is hard work! Especially from both sides!

Exactly
She’s trying to make out it’s this big romantic thing
Nutcase she is

Last edited:
If she knew him in school and were friends spending lunchtimes together, why the duck didn't she marry him instead. Its like she wants to live in a Mills & Boon novel. Grow up you daft duck

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she knew him in school and were friends spending lunchtimes together, why the duck didn't she marry him instead. Its like she wants to live in a Mills & Boon novel. Grow up you daft duck
Sounds like she’s desperate to make it sound not as bad as it actually is. No way did they do that. It’s very simple, she’s been on 3 dates with a total stranger and then moved her life, herself and her poor little girl in with him and left her family behind. Don’t try and sugar cost the truth Tilly.

Sounds like she’s desperate to make it sound not as bad as it actually is. No way did they do that. It’s very simple, she’s been on 3 dates with a total stranger and then moved her life, herself and her poor little girl in with him and left her family behind. Don’t try and sugar cost the truth Tilly.
Yep totally get what you’ve put
They must have been 2/3 years apart in school
I know I didn’t mix with ppl in school 2/3 years above or below me in age …. Lunch club ffs

I think she lies basically to draw in her fans!
I’ll admit I was drawn in in some ways prior to her meeting Hayden the Texan online
She makes herself sound ridiculous as she was so happy she’d met him and loved him
So much and he’d made such a difference to her life
Less than 12 months later she’s moved in with a guy she used to talk to at lunch club at school sold everything nearly and moved her daughter in with a man she’s probably met 1/2 occasions!
What an absolute joke she is!
YOLO for yourself not your child!

Very telling and sad she has moved to a new area and said yesterday she knows absolutely nobody. So she has not met any of his friends/family and he is away on holiday. He must be crazy agreeing for a woman and child he does not know to move in full time. It is going to be a very testing time once the reality sets in. Hope it works out for her and lets hope she has a plan B.
We all know she was like this with Mr USA gushing about him then next minute it was all over.

Yep totally get what you’ve put
They must have been 2/3 years apart in school
I know I didn’t mix with ppl in school 2/3 years above or below me in age …. Lunch club ffs

I think she lies basically to draw in her fans!
I’ll admit I was drawn in in some ways prior to her meeting Hayden the Texan online
She makes herself sound ridiculous as she was so happy she’d met him and loved him
So much and he’d made such a difference to her life
Less than 12 months later she’s moved in with a guy she used to talk to at lunch club at school sold everything nearly and moved her daughter in with a man she’s probably met 1/2 occasions!
What an absolute joke she is!
YOLO for yourself not your child!
I think she has some deep routed issues she needs to take care off shes constantly giving off this vibe or just wanting to run away from her past she needs to stop using her past as an excuse to be reckless everyone is effected differently by things but dont put your child through that athena needs stabillity not her mum behaving like a love sick teenager its embarsssing at this point if im honest if my mum saw me acting this way she would be giving me a slap back reality she defonitly wouldnt let my kid move in with someone i barley know

Very telling and sad she has moved to a new area and said yesterday she knows absolutely nobody. So she has not met any of his friends/family and he is away on holiday. He must be crazy agreeing for a woman and child he does not know to move in full time. It is going to be a very testing time once the reality sets in. Hope it works out for her and lets hope she has a plan B.
We all know she was like this with Mr USA gushing about him then next minute it was all over.
Also why she moving in when hes on holiday thats so bizzare to me just screams desperate

It’s a ferocious amount of pressure on a new relationship - I hope they make it but the decision making between them is madness!

Reactions: 2
Curious to know where everyone sleeps in the house seeing as he's got 2 kids as well. Can't be a bug house if she's got rid of all her stuff. It'll soon be filled up again with tat seeing as she's found a local B&M:ROFLMAO:

Curious to know where everyone sleeps in the house seeing as he's got 2 kids as well. Can't be a bug house if she's got rid of all her stuff. It'll soon be filled up again with tat seeing as she's found a local B&M:ROFLMAO:
I was wondering this. She has a daughter he has a son and a daughter. Is Athena expected to share with his daughter? Has his daughter had to give up her room? Do his kids even stay over? If not, why not? So many questions!!!!!

Have his kids met Tilly? Do they like her? Has the ex met her? Or does he even see them?

Aaaggghhhh!!!!! 🤯

3 years apart too most year 11's when I was at school wouldn't give year 8's time of day

Reactions: 3