Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s back guys…..to sell us more clothes that don’t fit with a special item being one of her new fella’s castoffs 🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good to see she's finally accepting she isn't going to squeeze into her charity shop bargs. And accepting herself since hooking up with Turbo

Reactions: 1
She’s been very quiet lately. Thought they’d at least be an update for her loyal followers 😂

Reactions: 2
If he was then it would definitely have made the ‘gram.
Oh definitely, even the flowers from Texas boy Hayden (he was amazing before Turbo came along) made the gram. She's such a sad witch, 100% would've dumped Athena to live in USA. She just chased love, frightened of being left on the shelf but lets hope she's not left on a fuckin beach!!!

Reactions: 3
Oh definitely, even the flowers from Texas boy Hayden (he was amazing before Turbo came along) made the gram. She's such a sad witch, 100% would've dumped Athena to live in USA. She just chased love, frightened of being left on the shelf but lets hope she's not left on a fuckin beach!!!
Like a washed up whale…..

eta it makes me incredibly sad when any animal is washed up. Her not so much selfish mare

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs, do us a favour and piss off. Yawn, bore, yawn, bore :sleep: Love of your life you say, where's your daughter!! Shouldn't she be the love of your life?
Disgraceful isn’t it?! And it was probably poor Athena that took the picture

I’m a bit older than Tilly so I may just be an old fogey on this one but it seems so ick and weird to stage pics of you kissing your partner and then post them on social media. Fair enough if it’s a pic that’s captured at an event or something but to actually ‘set up’ a kissing pic….so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a bit older than Tilly so I may just be an old fogey on this one but it seems so ick and weird to stage pics of you kissing your partner and then post them on social media. Fair enough if it’s a pic that’s captured at an event or something but to actually ‘set up’ a kissing pic….so weird.
My thoughts exactly. Nobody needs to know he's the love of her life🤮 I'm surprised her followers haven't drastically dropped, her content is bleeping zero

Totally agree with you on this
How old are they
Yeah I get they are lived up but keep all the staged photos to yourselves

100% agree. I often find that the one's who overload social media with their 'amazing' relationships are less likely to be genuine and the most attention seeking and would go as far as to say the one's you would often say 'give it 6 months love' when you are bombarded with these false declarations of love on their social media. I do think Tillys ex was a fat obnoxious twit but she is also taking the piss as a grown up with her utter obsessions with blokes and this fantasy life.