Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she got a job in a Funeral Directors but it wasn’t working with having Athena so moved to a school job.

what she said made a lot of sense, she was vulnerable and put herself online. Plus she admits she’s gained weight. She always used the account to keep herself accountable weight wise.

Reactions: 6
I thought she got a job in a Funeral Directors but it wasn’t working with having Athena so moved to a school job.
Yep that’s what happened, it was either the hours or commute or both that weren’t working out with the funeral job and Athena’s school hours, so she interviewed to be a school secretary/administrator type job and was thrilled when she got it. She only got into funerals initially because the ex-husband’s family are undertakers and I suppose she enjoyed it until she didn’t.

Yep that’s what happened, it was either the hours or commute or both that weren’t working out with the funeral job and Athena’s school hours, so she interviewed to be a school secretary/administrator type job and was thrilled when she got it. She only got into funerals initially because the ex-husband’s family are undertakers and I suppose she enjoyed it until she didn’t.
who tf do you think you are discussing someone you neither know or have met. Get a life u lot and stop discussing peoplemyou don’t know. You live such sad lives

• Haha
who tf do you think you are discussing someone you neither know or have met. Get a life u lot and stop discussing peoplemyou don’t know. You live such sad lives
Are you one of her step kids??

• Haha
I wonder if you’ll ever get a life 🤷‍♀️
---

Because I feel as though it’s got to a dangerous point where you are waiting for her next post to discuss it, which is boarderline stalking
Strange your Tattle account was created pretty much the same day as Tilly debuted her new fella but you’ve waited all this time to post anything…with the exception of saying what a dreamboat her new fella was when she got with him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t be so pathetic. I’ve had this account since 2021 for your information. I had it so I could see what’s been going on in case I needed to take it further. No one deserves this
---
No, I’m in no relation,
Are you one of her step kids??
nor do I know her personally, I just don’t think morally what your doing is ok

Don’t be so pathetic. I’ve had this account since 2020 for your information. I had it so I could see what’s been going on in case I needed to take it further. No one deserves this
---
No, I’m in no relation,

So you’re no relation to her, but created an account only to monitor what other strangers comment on the information she shares publicly about her life….but we’re the odd ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t be so pathetic. I’ve had this account since 2020 for your information. I had it so I could see what’s been going on in case I needed to take it further. No one deserves this
---
No, I’m in no relation,

No you haven’t! You seem to be pretty protective over Todd ( is that his name? ) I do agree he looks nothing like Ed the PG Tips chimp.
Plus you don’t need an account you can view without one it’s a public open forum.
You seem pretty young or at least pretending to be ?

Attachments

So you’re no relation to her, but created an account only to monitor what other strangers comment on the information she shares publicly about her life….but we’re the odd ones?
I mean what kind of weirdos do this in the first place, just get a bleeping life and piss off
---
No you haven’t! You seem to be pretty protective over Todd ( is that his name? ) I do agree he looks nothing like Ed the PG Tips chimp.
Plus you don’t need an account you can view without one it’s a public open forum.
You seem pretty young or at least pretending to be ?
Firstly, I dont particularly appreciate you going through my account, secondly I made the account do I could reply. to sad low life people such as yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean what kind of weirdos do this in the first place, just get a bleeping life and piss off
---

Firstly, I dont particularly appreciate you going through my account, secondly I made the account do I could reply. to sad low life people such as yourselves.
You’re definitely one of his Todd’s kids, that’s great you like your stepmum and want to stick up for her hopefully she’ll show you all the same respect and keep you all offline nothing worse than influencers that exploit their kids for cash and freebies , I’d hope Tilly doesn’t turn into one of them.

---

Ah we’ll miss you when you get deleted. All the best Tilly x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’re definitely one of his Todd’s kids, that’s great you like your stepmum and want to stick up for her hopefully she’ll show you all the same respect and keep you all offline nothing worse than influencers that exploit their kids for cash and freebies , I’d hope Tilly doesn’t turn into one of them.
I am not. And from what I’ve seen they’re very young. And based off her insta, she hasn’t done that to them. Nor does she make any money from it.

I am not. And from what I’ve seen they’re very young. And based off her insta, she hasn’t done that to them. Nor does she make any money from it.
I know she didn’t shill much I’m saying I hope she’s not planning on changing that, I’m sure his kids are old enough to write these comments..Why? Because they’ve been shown online ..It’s dangerous putting kids out there!…Do you think it’s a good idea?

She'll be putting them all on Insta in no time. She put her own birth on like a kardashian minus the money.
Trust me won't be long before her new fella sees her for what she is and that's an attention seeking drag queen who would sell her own daughter for a sesh in primark. I've watched her over the years on and off and she's just a poundshop influencer wannabe but like all car crashes we can't help but look.

Reactions: 2