Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stuffs Invading his house confirmed there moving in together then 🙄 what a twit honestly dont come crying on instagram when it goes wrong tilly
And he is invading your daughters life...because you are allowing it!!!!

Reactions: 2
I only move to Devon and within a year and a half, the visits home became once a year and no one came down.

It's real life and it's hard going to visit home every month.

On top of that, Telegraph Hill is a witch in the winter and there was one winter where it was closed just before Christmas and you couldn't get in or out of Devon.

Visiting a seaside place and moving to live there are two very different things
Telegraph hill is a nightmare my mum was one of the ones stuck when it snowed i think many people move to the coast thinking its a holiday after a while the novelty of the beach and stuff wears off anyway

Reactions: 1
Telegraph hill is a nightmare my mum was one of the ones stuck when it snowed i think many people move to the coast thinking its a holiday after a while the novelty of the beach and stuff wears off anyway
But those people don't have Turbo Todd to wait at home for🤣

• Haha
I’ve watched it all from the marriage break up, to the MH issues, moving into her own home, etc etc etc… this is just sad / desperate behaviour.
1. Travelling without ur child, leaving her with her mom,(not sure if the dad stepped in to help) for weeks and weeks on end.
2. The mom having Athena more that Tilly.
3. The yank disaster and again wanting to leave her daughter to go over to see him
4.now this Todd person!

I have been a single parent for years, (sons dad walked away) no man got anywhere near my son! My love life and a man were the last thing on my mind. My son is always my priority! I got back to work, built my career back up, got us a home and a lovely life just us 2!

Then I met my hubby, again my son wasn’t around him for 6 months!! We spent a Saturday together and one day during the week where my son had sleep overs at my moms.

He moved the 30miles to be with me! We see his parents every few weeks, I make sure we do. We have his daughter (our daughter) every weekend without fail! We are a blended family. And it’s BLOODY HARD WORK!! Even 3 years down the line, we parent very differently, but we make it work and we love our little family.

We are both key workers, we work long hours, but we always put the kids first!

She is living in a bubble, in a fantasy world! She’s all loved up, wait till she’s tired from work and he’s tired, Athena is playing up cos she’s tired and doesn’t know him or the place she’s in, or she’s missing her nanny!! Tilly will have to be a full time mommy to her daughter for the first time in her little life! No mom round the corner to help her out! No support network at all. Everything will be on Tilly EVERYTHING. She will be the last on the list to have her needs met. It’s what happens when you are a mom. Everyone wants a piece of you, her daughter, him, his kids, her job! She won’t cope with that.

Wait till the boring mundane life takes over. I am genuinely worried for that poor little girl. Her stability, her comfort and support network all ripped away from her, everything she has known and understood for 5

We all wanna be happy, but why isn’t he moving up here?
Or why isn’t she getting her own place near him?
Why does it have to be so rushed and so serious so quick?
Is she worried he will change his mind?

She is doing all the running, she making it all happen. What is he doing? Why didn’t he come and help her? What kind of man doesn’t help his new gf move in?? It just screams desperation and her little girl will just be collateral damage. Her mom must be worried sick! I wonder if they are speaking at the moment. She hasn’t been round there recently has she?

I hope it works out for her, but it isn’t happening organically, she’s pushing everything so I don’t hold out much hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is desperate, i think she would agree to anything to be able to say i have a boyfriend.
She hasn't even bothered to sort out care for Athena, that shows where she comes in the thought process....her stupid perfumes were in and settled before Athena was dealt with!!!
Tilly wants everything others have....lastest trainers, lipstick, holidays and a child then gets bored when she has them. I know she had a hard time but bla bla bla, i don't buy that as an excuse for her behaviour because if it was she would hate men instead of being desperate for the next one.

Reactions: 7
I’ve watched it all from the marriage break up, to the MH issues, moving into her own home, etc etc etc… this is just sad / desperate behaviour.
1. Travelling without ur child, leaving her with her mom,(not sure if the dad stepped in to help) for weeks and weeks on end.
2. The mom having Athena more that Tilly.
3. The yank disaster and again wanting to leave her daughter to go over to see him
4.now this Todd person!

I have been a single parent for years, (sons dad walked away) no man got anywhere near my son! My love life and a man were the last thing on my mind. My son is always my priority! I got back to work, built my career back up, got us a home and a lovely life just us 2!

Then I met my hubby, again my son wasn’t around him for 6 months!! We spent a Saturday together and one day during the week where my son had sleep overs at my moms.

He moved the 30miles to be with me! We see his parents every few weeks, I make sure we do. We have his daughter (our daughter) every weekend without fail! We are a blended family. And it’s BLOODY HARD WORK!! Even 3 years down the line, we parent very differently, but we make it work and we love our little family.

We are both key workers, we work long hours, but we always put the kids first!

She is living in a bubble, in a fantasy world! She’s all loved up, wait till she’s tired from work and he’s tired, Athena is playing up cos she’s tired and doesn’t know him or the place she’s in, or she’s missing her nanny!! Tilly will have to be a full time mommy to her daughter for the first time in her little life! No mom round the corner to help her out! No support network at all. Everything will be on Tilly EVERYTHING. She will be the last on the list to have her needs met. It’s what happens when you are a mom. Everyone wants a piece of you, her daughter, him, his kids, her job! She won’t cope with that.

Wait till the boring mundane life takes over. I am genuinely worried for that poor little girl. Her stability, her comfort and support network all ripped away from her, everything she has known and understood for 5

We all wanna be happy, but why isn’t he moving up here?
Or why isn’t she getting her own place near him?
Why does it have to be so rushed and so serious so quick?
Is she worried he will change his mind?

She is doing all the running, she making it all happen. What is he doing? Why didn’t he come and help her? What kind of man doesn’t help his new gf move in?? It just screams desperation and her little girl will just be collateral damage. Her mom must be worried sick! I wonder if they are speaking at the moment. She hasn’t been round there recently has she?

I hope it works out for her, but it isn’t happening organically, she’s pushing everything so I don’t hold out much hope.
Absolutely spot on!
Away with the fairies in my opinion
All about her
Beyond appropriate behaviour towards her little girl!
And I stress the words
Her little girl!

Absolutely spot on!
All about her
And I stress the words
Her little girl!
The little girl whom she needs to protect.
I'm not judging fabulous Turbo, but i hope she has had a conversation about appropriate/inappropriate behaviour with Athena. She needs to know that she can't be running around in underwear etc anymore. She can't come into bed for cuddles etc..at least not for a while. She is such a tit parent and now will show that because she is used to getting home from work and pretty much putting Athena to bed, i would laugh if she couldn't get after schools arranged

Reactions: 4
I actually get the impression from stories that she has her own doubts and a lot of what she is saying is to convince herself more than anything.

I actually get the impression from stories that she has her own doubts and a lot of what she is saying is to convince herself more than anything.
This 💯. I also thought the language she was using was very weird, how her stuff is invading his place and he’s been ‘so amazing about it all’. Why wouldn’t he be if you’re two equals who’ve decided together (in lunacy!) to move in together after five mins? Saying how great he’s been about it…..just sounds ick. You should both be loving it and excited about it, not her on the back foot thanking her lucky stars he’s doing well with it all. I don’t get the feeling it’ll go the distance…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This 💯. I also thought the language she was using was very weird, how her stuff is invading his place and he’s been ‘so amazing about it all’. Why wouldn’t he be if you’re two equals who’ve decided together (in lunacy!) to move in together after five mins? Saying how great he’s been about it…..just sounds ick. You should both be loving it and excited about it, not her on the back foot thanking her lucky stars he’s doing well with it all. I don’t get the feeling it’ll go the distance…
There's an element of sadness in the way she's talking

She hasnt even moved down yet and she's already grumbling about the traffic.

Suck it up Tilly, you've got this journey every Friday night once a month and it's only going to get worse through winter because of the weather and worse in the summer with holiday makers.

Honestly, Friday afternoon travel is tit from Devon but still, she made the choice.

Wonder how often Ed is actually planning on seeing Athena
I think I watched an update where she said she’d be back up country every month
I would imagine once the weather starts getting a bit more unsettled that’ll drop off

It’s a big commitment for the foreseeable future rather her than me!

How did her tiny mind ever think Mr Texas would work out if she misses Toddy boy after 5 minutes, and he's on the same bit of land as her🤡

• Haha
Absolutely spot on!
All about her
And I stress the words
Her little girl!
Honestly gives me anxiety thinking about Athena 😟 poor girl

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonder how often Ed is actually planning on seeing Athena
Maybe it'll end up she spends half-terms and summer up in the midlands with her nan and her dad will take her for a day here and there. It doesn't sound like he's too invested which is an awful thing to say and must be tough for little Athena and her mum.

Maybe it'll end up she spends half-terms and summer up in the midlands with her nan and her dad will take her for a day here and there. It doesn't sound like he's too invested which is an awful thing to say and must be tough for little Athena and her mum.
I'd say in reverse Tilly would be the same.. happy for occasional visits

Reactions: 3
Has Athena been off loaded again...or has Turbo done some travellimg to see her?

Has Athena been off loaded again...or has Turbo done some travellimg to see her?
Looks like he came up. Maybe she wanted Athena to meet her new housemate for a second time before bundling her off to his house 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5