Tilly Cutler #2 New man found, she's Cornwall bound!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad to think she was bombing up and down the stairs. And living on Turkey stir fry with a tiny bit if sweet chili sauce, to squeeze into her airport dress for American Boy. Must've been bleeping torture

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she is happy I don’t really care she’s gained weight. We’ve all been there and she’s never really hid that she struggles.

I do think she should come on her stories though. Im more interested in her life now than I was when she was living on smoothies and running up and down the bloody stairs.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed, she only interacts with her followers to sell them her tat now. No thanks 👋

Reactions: 8
See she has acknowledged her absence and will update us soon. But she’s super happy and in love 🤢 looks like she has put on a lot of weight (I can’t talk btw, not being nasty). She’s about the size of turbo now 🫤

Reactions: 3
What pic was going round FB that she wanted reporting? I see she’s given up the funerals and working in a school, loving life and not letting her weight define her.

I really don’t get why she says I don’t know how much I can post??? Someone stopping her? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea .I thought you lot would’ve known!
She was thanking people on her stories for reporting the pic going round on FB “but oh well it’s one of those things there’s not a lot I can do about it “ wonder what it is.

The IG A lister is back in town or maybe Turbo is busy for the weekend so she has time to talk to her fans:ROFLMAO: See she is still troweling the slap on and talking about her weight with A sat next to her:rolleyes:

The picture on Facebook is a before and after of her Sw weight loss promoting some weight loss aid, there’s a lot of it going around at the moment, think people are getting hacked x

The picture on Facebook is a before and after of her Sw weight loss promoting some weight loss aid, there’s a lot of it going around at the moment, think people are getting hacked x
They'd soon take it off if they saw 'how happy' she is now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has she done an Instagram story wishing Neil from Strictly Come Dancing Happy Birthday?! 🤣🙈🤣

She’s back again! This time she’s documenting her weight loss on TikTok, wonder if she’ll do it on insta too?!

Reactions: 4
She’s back again! This time she’s documenting her weight loss on TikTok, wonder if she’ll do it on insta too?!
Yep
Here we go again on another weight loss journey
How many is this ?!?!?!
Obviously 16th July there is something happening in her calendar
Holiday or Wedding!?!?!?
Or maybe she’s realised her long term health is suffering despite her Polycystic Ovaries issue
Personally me being the cynic I am about her now after following her a good while and thinking she’s full of 💩
Really she just can’t control what she puts in her gob! Obviously that’s food I’m talking about 😂😜
Wonder if she’s got TurboTodd on it with her as he looks a big lad in one of her TikToks

Reactions: 4
See she has acknowledged her absence and will update us soon. But she’s super happy and in love 🤢 looks like she has put on a lot of weight (I can’t talk btw, not being nasty). She’s about the size of turbo now 🫤
She says in one of her latest tik toks that she is 16 stone 13lb

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yep
Here we go again on another weight loss journey
How many is this ?!?!?!
Obviously 16th July there is something happening in her calendar
Holiday or Wedding!?!?!?
Or maybe she’s realised her long term health is suffering despite her Polycystic Ovaries issue
Personally me being the cynic I am about her now after following her a good while and thinking she’s full of 💩
Really she just can’t control what she puts in her gob! Obviously that’s food I’m talking about 😂😜
Wonder if she’s got TurboTodd on it with her as he looks a big lad in one of her TikToks
16/7 is her birthday. It might also be something else - who knows! Turbo has really packed on the timber aswell since they shacked up together. Hope little Athena is well.