Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getoutofhere

The knacker in her comes out when someone steps on her toes! She’s an absolute fool! She is so stupid she doesn’t realise those rants only draw attention to the fool she is!!
The only reason she has never gone away without the kids is she has no girlfriends to go away with and her boyfriend only goes away to play golf!

Reactions: 23

Jackjack38

VIP Member
"Can we take a moment to appreciate my hair extensions" 🤣🤣🤣. She is mental, nobody gives a fook about your hair or your straw bag that was nicked.
It's entertaining watching her stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She’s definitely off to Italy with this breadcrumbing and the penneys hun lemon shirt

I’d say Sorrento
Lashing into the Rosé
‘stuffed’ pics of tiny pasta portions
Straw bag &
Sunglasses selection
Legs akimbo
More Wine
Serum slathering
Look at my Hana swimming
My handsome boy on his iPad or that cringe child’s light up bag
Tiny Tim off playing golf
Crotch shot
Day trip on a boat to show they’ve done something outside the hotel- Capri
Fake bag on table pic
Even more Wine
Pukefest pic of her trying to pucker up to Tiny Tim
Wine
Aperol Spritz
Wine
Lemoncello spritz
Wine
Wait have I missed something?
Oh yeah -more wine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The ninja comment was gas god bless her... Great detective work Swigs.. anybody can find a fake account, it generally has no profile picture and no followers. I bet it drives her INSANE seeing how many views she gets on her stories in comparison to the likes and comments she gets on her posts and knows most "of her audience" are only watching for the absolute lols but she can't work out who to block because most people watch from their real account 😂. how many times in a rant has she mentioned people watching but not liking her posts. it's pathetic, I wouldn't like one of her posts if spotlight paid me to.

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Oh God, Tidge Weasel is really coming out now. This is the real Melissa Mills fucking and blinding to her 47k followers, telling everyone that she doesn't have to justify anything. Really, well why are you giving it air time so? How about you put the phone away and enjoy your inKredible family and stop making an absolute show of yourself by asking people what they think about a "dm" that she got (that wasn't a dm). Get back to your oily legs, eye fucking with 30 filters and play fetch with Tidge Junior. If the holiday is so amazing why have you shared every mundane linen dress, curly bought hair, wine, sun cream, plate of crackers for dinner etc. for the last week. Another boring holiday geared for adults and self care. I've seen more of her legs and waxed crotch than my own lately.

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Did she seriously say "all you need is that little bit of a pamper time" she never fucking stops pampering herself! She honestly must have 3-5 beauty appointments a week. I've never seen such a level of vanity in anyone before.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She said she is constantly constipated. Like, she is literally full of shit🤣
Melly, loveen, eat some fruit and vegetables and some porridge and you won’t be constipated anymore. It’s not rocket science. You wont need a rubber hose up your arse any longer, unless you actually enjoy that kind of thing?

• Haha

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I am howling at the temper messages🤣🤣🤣Thank God she had a church of Zara nearby to worship in and reduce the seething. Melly loveen, why did you get so upset if it doesn’t bother you?Also, the use of the f word constantly is not a good look, it’s very, very vulgar and shows you up for what you really are. An ill-bred idiot with extreme notions. Pippa wouldn’t be using the f word, but then She does seem classier than you. Kisses and much love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She has just given an update on her insta story- her mother has been diagnosed with cervical cancer.

We might slag and sneer on here, but my thoughts and prayers are with the whole family.

• Sad

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I love the fact they are staying in a fairly shite to normal place And have to go crash the nice resorts to hang out lol makes me howl laughing.

And the flouncy dress with the Victoria Beckham 90s Yankees baseball cap with the top gun glasses she looks like a fooookin clown.

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
"All you need is that little bit of pamper time" it's every bleeding day!!
Why is she buying all those pool toys etc that you always pick up on holidays over there in the local supermercado ?
Pool toys for a 15 year old no less too. Seif will be so excited with his water gun 🙄

• Haha
She's so passive aggressive, I often get asked why I use filters, "I like them and I don't have to explain myself to anyone". wow, that attitude is the very reason her following has never grown. she can't get past 46k followers, she's around since 2016 since pippa gave her a shout out on Snapchat, her bad attitude combined with her vanity and narcissistic tendancies is the reason she can't grow her following. she posts every day and is around along time, she could easily have 200k followers, but not with that chip on her shoulder. she's wearing those braces on her teeth as long as she's trying to make it on SM😂

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Well in the last 14 years azhar left his other 4 kids at home to go on holidays I wonder how they felt as 14 years ago his youngest with his real wife was only 8

• Sad
  • Heart