Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not get on with her boyfriends family either? She never seems to video herself sitting on their stairs anymore?

Reactions: 2
What is the filter she uses to give her a slimmer jawline!? And those protruding cheek bones?
Cause she sure as hell looks different in real life! Like the hairdresser nails people facial people etc etc. an honestly see she looks so different 🙈 mad!

Reactions: 4
anyone notice how her pathetic fake accent becomes more pronounced & the kkkkkk’s even longer when shes all delighted with herself about something!! thinking shes after boosting that companies business because shes such an influncer! get over urself Melissa & fyi ur sister is way prettier than you because she looks natural, not a fake old wig wearing yoke like u 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has such disordered eating. Starves herself during the week, drinking coffee and wine, eats at the weekends and then proudly proclaims that she’s eating nothing but juicing instead for days. Fab example to set to her kids.

Reactions: 17
She has such disordered eating. Starves herself during the week, drinking coffee and wine, eats at the weekends and then proudly proclaims that she’s eating nothing but juicing instead for days. Fab example to set to her kids.
Fad diets and fad beauty treatments. She thinks she’s being some sort of trail blazer trying all these new things but she’s an absolute bell end!

Reactions: 6
I said it before, all this "health" talk is weight-related. She does before all the holidays. We know she's thin but to her you can't be too thin/tan/rich/have too much hair etc...
Shallow as a puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she is so uneducated in every aspect of her life! How can an almost 50 year old mother think that a juice diet is healthy 🤦🏻‍♀️ How stupid is she! What sort of an example is she for her daughter! Can she not just eat nutritious meals and have the odd alcoholic drink! She’s absolutely pathetic! I love my eyebrows, I love my eyelashes, just look at this fake hair, isn’t it amazing! Oh f&ck off you fake fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And she eating the choc and pringles on sundat!!!
Makes no sense at all. She hardly thinks a juice diet is healthy or will make any diff after 3 days

I still cant believe shes having another cloonic...
Is there no one bar us who she will block to tell the poor witch is a colonic

Yer one jennifer doing it wont get much biz from this braindead hoor

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.