Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Cheers to all my haters’… good god, are we back in secondary school melissa?!
This one is desperate to be a teenager again! Quite embarrassing actually 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Melissa 👋 you sad drunk.

Your "haters" are the only ones watching your boring old stories, you pathetic witch. Sooo sad to be slurring your words at 8pm on a Sunday night but then not eating will do that. Addressing Tattle whilst spitting nails. Everything said here about you is 100 % true. And you know it.

God she is soooo stuck into reading about herself on here, poor sad old Cow. I'm surprised she hasn't joined Tattle.

Nobody wants recommendations from a sad old alco who can't focus on anything only herself. Last thing I would do is follow anything she "recommends". It is so clear Azhar has absolutely nothing to do with her all the time, she is constantly alone with her legs spread open with a glass in her hand. Drink is her only company.

Fake sunglasses again. She is desperate for holiday drinking money. She ALWAYS sells her stuff on Depop before the holidays so she can get bladdered during the day on the sly when he is off golfing. 🙄

Oh I love annoying this horrible self obsessed witch. What a horrible life she has really. Nothing to be anyway envious of thats for sure.
Yes was just coming on2 say she always posts her depop before hols to earn a bit of pocket money for herself, why don’t you get a real job Melissa?.. get out in2 the real world it would do you the world of good,…is the italian type music playing when she is educating us on how 2 pack a bag to imply she is going 2 Italy?… like we don’t care where u are going Mel, why the secrecy around ur holiday location? its not like ur content will be any different ull just he slithering around a hotel bathroom lashing on the creams & knocking back the booze while ur kids are stuck2 ipads & phones…ur just so sad really 🙃

‘Cheers to all my haters’… good god, are we back in secondary school melissa?!
This one is desperate to be a teenager again! Quite embarrassing actually 🫣
Gosh she really needs to give up this instagram game it seems to be really affecting her, few drinks in2 her & shes lashing out at us here, cos she has absolutely no other interactions on her instgram so glued2 this page 🙃 I dont think much of the other huns either but at least with the likes of lll her “audience” seem to genuinely like her, actually in her case adore her! read the room Melissa & just give it up, concentrate on ur kids cos before u know it they will have flown the nest, then what u gonna do with urself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It shows how little her 'business' actually makes if she's on flogging her old sunnies to have a few quid for the holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do an extremely unhealthy fad like juicing just to drown yourself in booze afterwards? Great example she’s setting her kids and legitimising eating disorders. No one gives a hoot where you’re going on hols Melly… they’re always business trips/ junkets anyway. We thankfully pay for our own. I don’t sell my belongings for holiday cash either. You’d swear if she told us where’s she going, we’d all suddenly book to be there with her 😂.

• Haha
How awful would it be if her flight to Italy was cancelled because of strikes?😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...Listen up ye shower of dzopes 'Always carry a brush'.
Thanks Swigs. Dont know how I got by 40 years on this planet without your wise words.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...Listen up ye shower of dzopes 'Always carry a brush'.
Thanks Swigs. Dont know how I got by 40 years on this planet without your wise words.
To brush someone else’s hair as it turns out

• Haha
She’s definitely off to Italy with this breadcrumbing and the penneys hun lemon shirt

I’d say Sorrento
Lashing into the Rosé
‘stuffed’ pics of tiny pasta portions
Straw bag &
Sunglasses selection
Legs akimbo
More Wine
Serum slathering
Look at my Hana swimming
My handsome boy on his iPad or that cringe child’s light up bag
Tiny Tim off playing golf
Crotch shot
Day trip on a boat to show they’ve done something outside the hotel- Capri
Fake bag on table pic
Even more Wine
Pukefest pic of her trying to pucker up to Tiny Tim
Wine
Aperol Spritz
Wine
Lemoncello spritz
Wine
Wait have I missed something?
Oh yeah -more wine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely off to Italy with this breadcrumbing and the penneys hun lemon shirt

I’d say Sorrento
Lashing into the Rosé
‘stuffed’ pics of tiny pasta portions
Straw bag &
Sunglasses selection
Legs akimbo
More Wine
Serum slathering
Look at my Hana swimming
My handsome boy on his iPad or that cringe child’s light up bag
Tiny Tim off playing golf
Crotch shot
Day trip on a boat to show they’ve done something outside the hotel- Capri
Fake bag on table pic
Even more Wine
Pukefest pic of her trying to pucker up to Tiny Tim
Wine
Aperol Spritz
Wine
Lemoncello spritz
Wine
Wait have I missed something?
Oh yeah -more wine!
Singing in the hotel room when she’s absolutely gee eyed. Remember the “a la la la long”’ rendition we were all treated to

• Haha
  • Sick
Singing in the hotel room when she’s absolutely gee eyed. Remember the “a la la la long”’ rendition we were all treated to

And Daddy saying "Don't put Daddy on the camera". Yuck.

She has a face like a dog licking piss off a thistle today. The hungover rattled face on her

• Haha
Must she continue to publicly embarrass herself by addressing haters 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Melissa mills I am morto for u ... u baggy alco

• Haha
She has the highest notions I’ve ever witnessed of all the Irish instahuns and that is saying something! She has what, 20 of us ‘haters’ here and the only way she’d know is if she was glued to this thread. She carries on like she’s some celeb who cant disclose her holiday location due to security issues 😂 then can’t help herself and must boast where she is (unless it’s a less than 5star hotel in which she’ll hide the location) geo-tagging her children in the pool etc. What’s the point of hiding your holiday location if you post a play by play of your every move while there? No one cares!

Even
With the filters now she looks terrible those eyebrows😩 and the lips 🫣 she’s turning into a caricature of herself 😂

Reactions: 8
She is never going to wear those Iclothing items. The dress buttons all the way down but opened to the crotch

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.