Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her real DM's will be blowing up now with messages of support from her loyal audience 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so mature she is 46 so it doesn’t bother her, could have fooled me I would say the wave fell out of the hair with rage when she read it, anyway it will be back to over sized shirts today and videos of her feet to entertain her audience, good times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok maybe she's having an absolute whale of a time and it's pure craziness off camera. But surely even she can agree with the comment? It's all selfies, legs, tan, links for straw bags, advice on packing dresses from boutiques. It even reads pretty boring.

Reactions: 16
The lack of spelling, grammar and sentence construction is just mind numbing. I think she’s trying to make a point but ran out of words that she knows.. Cleary spelling is not a vibe.. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's fuming someone dares say out loud what everyone is thinking... this holiday is only for her and what she wants to do.. not the kids...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The truth hurts. She only loses her tit when someone touches a nerve.

I can’t believe that they stayed in and had crackers for dinner when they’re on holidays?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The knacker in her comes out when someone steps on her toes! She’s an absolute fool! She is so stupid she doesn’t realise those rants only draw attention to the fool she is!!
The only reason she has never gone away without the kids is she has no girlfriends to go away with and her boyfriend only goes away to play golf!

Reactions: 23
Ooooh a nerve has been well and truly touched!! Not bothered though Mel eh…. That’s why you spent half the morning writing posts for the gram…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d say she is spitting feathers because Erin mc Gregors robes and pjamas are very like her stock

I’d say she is spitting feathers because Erin mc Gregors robes and pjamas are very like her stock
Sorry my mistake
STOCKKKKKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The knacker in her comes out when someone steps on her toes! She’s an absolute fool! She is so stupid she doesn’t realise those rants only draw attention to the fool she is!!
The only reason she has never gone away without the kids is she has no girlfriends to go away with and her boyfriend only goes away to play golf!
Seems to be lacking in babysitters / minders too

Reactions: 5
Well in the last 14 years azhar left his other 4 kids at home to go on holidays I wonder how they felt as 14 years ago his youngest with his real wife was only 8

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And there she goes! doesn’t take much for our tigs to go off on a rant, showing her true colours, all the pent up rage from reading here has 2 be let loose some time, knew she was fuming cos shes been called out for all her pretence on where shes on hols etc, if u don’t care dont read here Melissa & we are watching you as well Darrrrling🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lack of spelling, grammar and sentence construction is just mind numbing. I think she’s trying to make a point but ran out of words that she knows.. Cleary spelling is not a vibe.. 😂😂
I bet if she heard of Drumcondra, the last thing she would be thinking of would be spelling/grammar/reading 😂

ETA for those that don’t have kids of primary age these are the standardised tests all kids are given to assess their strengths and or weaknesses in certain areas of the primary curriculum. Absolutely no disrespect to Drumcondra the area itself intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah she loves even attracting “ hate “ messages. Makes her feel like a real superstar of the gram.
at least it’s a comment Mel, you know engagement that you wanted 😂
Plus she knows the kids are bored, but that’s not important

Reactions: 8
I am howling at the temper messages🤣🤣🤣Thank God she had a church of Zara nearby to worship in and reduce the seething. Melly loveen, why did you get so upset if it doesn’t bother you?Also, the use of the f word constantly is not a good look, it’s very, very vulgar and shows you up for what you really are. An ill-bred idiot with extreme notions. Pippa wouldn’t be using the f word, but then She does seem classier than you. Kisses and much love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh God, Tidge Weasel is really coming out now. This is the real Melissa Mills bleeping and blinding to her 47k followers, telling everyone that she doesn't have to justify anything. Really, well why are you giving it air time so? How about you put the phone away and enjoy your inKredible family and stop making an absolute show of yourself by asking people what they think about a "dm" that she got (that wasn't a dm). Get back to your oily legs, eye bleeping with 30 filters and play fetch with Tidge Junior. If the holiday is so amazing why have you shared every mundane linen dress, curly bought hair, wine, sun cream, plate of crackers for dinner etc. for the last week. Another boring holiday geared for adults and self care. I've seen more of her legs and waxed crotch than my own lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
lol, she's in the height of it over that comment left "on her main grid for every one to see in all its glory" 😂😂. wasn't the worst message she could have got

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.