Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm so confident and mature at 46 and these comments dont bother me or upset me but go duck off my stories and I see who you are!

Then Smelly Melly throws her toys out of the pram acting like a 6 year old brat.

She draws attention to herself by her rants. We live for these days. Wait for the " supportive" dms that she will write to herself and share. Anyone with a brain cell would have ignored it. And again trying to justify her perfect life, kids and Grandad BF.

It just shows she has absolutely NO ONE to talk to in real life. Looking for sympathy on the Gram. She is beyond help. She is Nuts.

Her holidays must be over soon, is she not nearly there 2 weeks? And all that changed for her from the daily was the location of ESTEPONA, the sun 🌞 which we have too and 40 more glasses of booze. This has been the worst of her "holidays".

The most boring anyway. Sad witch. She is a nobody with massive insecurities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The ninja comment was gas god bless her... Great detective work Swigs.. anybody can find a fake account, it generally has no profile picture and no followers. I bet it drives her INSANE seeing how many views she gets on her stories in comparison to the likes and comments she gets on her posts and knows most "of her audience" are only watching for the absolute lols but she can't work out who to block because most people watch from their real account 😂. how many times in a rant has she mentioned people watching but not liking her posts. it's pathetic, I wouldn't like one of her posts if spotlight paid me to.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God I love her “ couldn’t give a damn rants but I clearly do”. They’re so not classy. Brings out the real Mel. It was an innocuous comment best ignored or deleted. It was also true. That’s a matter of opinion Mel. Not a troll. She just brought so much attention to it. As for bringing the kids to Warner bros. Disney in Paris is way better and you know it. Maybe ask your kids. Not showing a 14 year old on kiddy rides. But maybe Mel you should learn how to spell your locations so the kids know where they went. It wasnt Abu Daubi 😂. As for your kids being safe… now that is just ridiculously untrue. You flaunt a child in bikinis on the net for creeps AND you fled your home at night due to a few car “incidents” on your driveway.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The rant was epic. Don’t care my eye. But I’ll never get over the fact those kids don’t have any friends just like her. It’s dreadful. They are safe because they aren’t allowed go anywhere yes. But the internet is a dark pit melissa. They are far from safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was quiet enough yesterday after her little meltdown. Ahzar must have given her his brilliant advice-stop being a gom and put down the phone😁

Reactions: 6
She puts fuel on the fire everytime she addresses a negative comment.
The whole "I'm not bothered", "it doesn't affect me" doesn't wash when she is very obviously upset. She just makes things worse for herself.
She does it all the time, says she won't bring light to the negativity then boom a month later, the same rant!!

Reactions: 6
I see lots of huns with the baseball cap and hair down Tigs/ Eeefa/Roisin

When I do it - no joke……Wayne’s World

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The rant was epic. Don’t care my eye. But I’ll never get over the fact those kids don’t have any friends just like her. It’s dreadful. They are safe because they aren’t allowed go anywhere yes. But the internet is a dark pit melissa. They are far from safe.
I wonder how she will cope with Seif becoming a teenager - rebelling, hanging around the streets, discos, drinking, drugs etc

Reactions: 3
I wonder how she will cope with Seif becoming a teenager - rebelling, hanging around the streets, discos, drinking, drugs etc
He’s barely left in the house on his own at 14 and can’t buy his own clothes on his own so I doubt he will be going to discos anytime soon. He doesn’t even get mind Hannah so Tigs and Azhar can go on a Date night. I don’t think he is being let mature if that makes sense. They don’t seem to let him out of their sight and at his age he should have some degree of freedom.

Reactions: 10
He’s barely left in the house on his own at 14 and can’t buy his own clothes on his own so I doubt he will be going to discos anytime soon. He doesn’t even get mind Hannah so Tigs and Azhar can go on a Date night. I don’t think he is being let mature if that makes sense. They don’t seem to let him out of their sight and at his age he should have some degree of freedom.
Totally. He seems like a nice kid but having him so sheltered cannot be good.

Reactions: 2
Everything is to her Schedule. She’s too lazy to drop him or collect him if he went out to friends! Poor Hana only got horse riding lately after everyone on here kept going on about her having no activities! They don’t mix with anyone only cousins and that’s how controlling Mel wants it! God forbid Seif would have to be picked up from the movies on a Friday night, how would she cope not being able to get pissed and lie on the couch covered in lotions & potions, with her legs spread watching Netflix! She’s one selfish cow!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.