Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
She is so mature she is 46 so it doesn’t bother her, could have fooled me I would say the wave fell out of the hair with rage when she read it, anyway it will be back to over sized shirts today and videos of her feet to entertain her audience, good times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tick tock

If you are posting 10 responses to one little comment, you are very obviously bothered by it. Put the phone down and enjoy your holiday.
The absolute obsession with Instagram baffles me, completely materialistic and narcissistic behaviour that goes on just defies belief. I have never seen people so in love with themselves. It’s not about being strong or confident, it’s purely about how beautiful you think you look and it’s really sad. I hope I am bringing up my kids to know how unimportant that way of life/thinking is.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I said it before, all this "health" talk is weight-related. She does before all the holidays. We know she's thin but to her you can't be too thin/tan/rich/have too much hair etc...
Shallow as a puddle.

• Haha

getoutofhere

I’d say dental options regret the day they ever did a collaboration with this clown.. she claims yet again that she is “nearly there” with her clear braces but it clearly states on the packet she is on week 4 of 12 so that would mean a minimum of 8 weeks left! I’ve had clear braces and from start to finish my treatment was 6 months and my teeth were in a bad way to begin with and perfect now! But u have to wear the trays or your teeth move and she did admit she didn’t wear them much on holidays!
If she was paying for this she would take it seriously 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I’d say they haven’t had one booking through her discount code. Her defensive reaction to the filter question says it all. If you love your skin and the results of the treatments and you’re confident in your skin then you don’t use filters. It’s that simple. They’re not ‘fun’ when you’re only using the ones to enhance your features/skin colour/face shape. You’re fooling nobody you imbecile of a woman.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
The fact that she said her mother was "happy" for Melissa to share it on Insta shows that she asked her could she!!! Why would you do that ffs!!! Straight to the Gram. Typical.

Despicable daughter. Sitting in her car with her crocodile tears when she should have driven up to the hours drive to be with her parents. Not whinging on Insta for likes and dms. Any way to get that engagement though eh? Selfish out.

She is a horrible human being, devoid of feelings.

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Second hand embarrassment at her zooming in on the Hermes logo while rinsing the sandals 🙈 literally everyone owns those now, it’s no Birkin or Kelly.

Always has the smallest accessory (leather goods, pouches, sandals)

never a bag unboxing for the Chanel’s or Chloé totes although she’ll unbox a €200 purse

No Zimmerman dresses etc., just Zara and H&M

don’t think we don’t notice Melissa 🙈

• Heart

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Wishes she could be with her da. You could be love you chose to go away instead. Like every other one of his bdays that you miss. The bullshit off this one.

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

‘Cheers to all my haters’… good god, are we back in secondary school melissa?!
This one is desperate to be a teenager again! Quite embarrassing actually 🫣

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It's so weird how a pic of her daughter gets like 5 time the likes. That would creep me out as a parent.
She shows the kid, covers the kid, shows the kid......this absolutely wrecks my head.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
The bag has it's own seat on display for all the actual rich people to see and to show she's one of the rich people look at the bag. Couldn't afford to stay there but goes everyday pretending to be rich.
Our wee gorgeous girl is off her rocker

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Just thinking about how she described how she had to cave yesterday and have a banana because she was obviously about to pass out. It's so irresponsible to share this dangerous diet shit to her "audience". I mean anyone with sense knows she has the IQ of a briquette but I'm sure there are plenty who will consider doing the same. With all the information about diet culture and how toxic it is and she shares this? No words. Verucca better not ever put on a pound or Swiggy will have her on the juice diet because imagine being a pound overweight?

Melmcs

VIP Member
Highlight of this "unbelievable" holiday for me was her spritzing her baseball cap in order to cool it down yesterday.

Fucking hilarious 😂

Dont ever change Tigs. We would have no one to laugh at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Melly was told to advertise iClothing to the poors in exchange for some pocket money for the tag along holiday. I make it my mission to tell everyone I know not to buy anything from iClothing.

• Haha

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
All while using a beach tan filter.
it’s very sad that Melissa thinks of instagram as a replacement friend.

Balooba

VIP Member
There isn’t a family not touched by cancer. I genuinely feel very sorry for them. It’s devastating news yes. I’ve had cervical cancer too. But omg the thought of anyone announcing it on the gram is repulsive to me. It’s so personal and raw less than 24 hours later. I’m dreading the bandwagon she will jump on. What struck me more though was how heartless it was that she let her dad do all that driving. In between his own treatment. What in the name of god could a daughter be doing going on holidays and slathering lotions on all day.