Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Can we take a moment to appreciate my hair extensions" 🤣🤣🤣. She is mental, nobody gives a fook about your hair or your straw bag that was nicked.
It's entertaining watching her stories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Can we take a moment to appreciate my hair extensions" 🤣🤣🤣. She is mental, nobody gives a fook about your hair or your straw bag that was nicked.
The bottom of the extensions look hocked to tit.

Reactions: 4
If you had a genuine pair of chanel sunglasses, would you honestly be walking around in a pair of €7.99 glass from H&m?
Absolutely agree with this I always stock up my shades in the the airport so have a good view good sunglasses at this stage… no way would I swap them out and wear a pair from H&M.. considering her ‘supposed’ sunglasses collection!!! Those Chanels are in an awful state look really plastic and no way real you just wouldn’t put them face down
I wonder was she in her fancy beach club when the bag got stolen…
@Hereforthefacts pencil case still laughing. I think the real stuff just comes out at night… but big believer in karma that her bag got stolen!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with this I always stock up my shades in the the airport so have a good view good sunglasses at this stage… no way would I swap them out and wear a pair from H&M.. considering her ‘supposed’ sunglasses collection!!! Those Chanels are in an awful state look really plastic and no way real you just wouldn’t put them face down
I wonder was she in her fancy beach club when the bag got stolen…
@Hereforthefacts pencil case still laughing. I think the real stuff just comes out at night… but big believer in karma that her bag got stolen!
Nobody would put a real pair of CHANEL sunglasses down on a table like that risking the lenses getting scratched all so she can get the logo in shot. So sad!! It's as bad as putting your "designer" bag on a dinner table just so everyone can see you have a designer bag.
The emphasis on designer labels, I think is compensation for her lack of meaningful relationships in her life.

Reactions: 12
Nobody would put a real pair of CHANEL sunglasses down on a table like that risking the lenses getting scratched all so she can get the logo in shot. So sad!! It's as bad as putting your "designer" bag on a dinner table just so everyone can see you have a designer bag.
The emphasis on designer labels, I think is compensation for her lack of meaningful relationships in her life.
It’s because she grew up poor in a council house in a rough housing estate. She was skinny and mad about herself so did a few local modeling gigs in local fashion shows( like half the town did) and bought into the hype the she was actually a model and some sort of fashion icon 🤣. Worked pubs and a few clothes shops. Met tiny Tim then and start fuckin him as a teenager behind his wife’s back and moved off with him eventually. Promised a new life I suppose. Been stuck in this loop for years now of pretense and fake designer stuff. Being seen as wealthy and of some sort of social standing, even tho she isn’t, is where she places value. She yearns for it as it’s the exact opposite of how she was brought up. Yet we all see the rough side of her come out all the time. And if you’ve ever had any interaction with her where she doesn’t value you where you can do nothing for her or have status of any kind or don’t let her talk down to you and condescend, she’ll show you the knacker she is and get rough with you. It always comes out. The labels are all part of that. They are a big deal to her. Ans because she can’t actually have real things she finds a way. Daddy gets them for her on his many trips abroad, he knows where to get them . She must be raging he doesn’t buy her real stuff. In fear somebody in the know will spot the fake. Wonder would the “Celine” wash bag be shoved on the table if she was having dinner with pippa or the like. Nope. She’ll be renting the runway for sure. Wouldn’t be her first time.

Reactions: 9
Imagine the shock the thief who robbed her bag got when they opened it up 2 find another 15 bags all stacked into it, with tons of creams, lotions & potions & ZERO cash 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate the fact that being from a council estate is seen as rough. Some of the biggest scummers I know come from a very wealthy spoilt background.

Melissa is a mess but pleases ease off on the latent snobbery.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who over the age of 15 uses the word ‘fly’ 🤣🤣🤣 she is so entertaining

Reactions: 6
I hate the fact that being from a council estate is seen as rough. Some of the biggest scummers I know come from a very wealthy spoilt background.

Melissa is a mess but pleases ease off on the latent snobbery.
yes i agree that no-one should be judges by where they come from & believe me in my line of work I know that the vast majority of people from council estates are hardworking & decent, but its the fact that this woman seems to be utterly ashamed of how she is & pretends to be something or someone shes not that annoys people, its the fakeness thats so bad

Reactions: 11
yes i agree that no-one should be judges by where they come from & believe me in my line of work I know that the vast majority of people from council estates are hardworking & decent, but its the fact that this woman seems to be utterly ashamed of how she is & pretends to be something or someone shes not that annoys people, its the fakeness thats so bad
absolutely but I've seen so much recently the estate is rough. . . it just irks me.

Reactions: 4
absolutely but I've seen so much recently the estate is rough. . . it just irks me.
Ah I don’t think posters really mean the talk about the estate it’s really said to piss her off as she’s the one that chooses to ignore and be the very one to look down on people who live there or similar so it all said I’d say just to give the digs and let others know 😅

Reactions: 10
It’s because she grew up poor in a council house in a rough housing estate. She was skinny and mad about herself so did a few local modeling gigs in local fashion shows( like half the town did) and bought into the hype the she was actually a model and some sort of fashion icon 🤣. Worked pubs and a few clothes shops. Met tiny Tim then and start fuckin him as a teenager behind his wife’s back and moved off with him eventually. Promised a new life I suppose. Been stuck in this loop for years now of pretense and fake designer stuff. Being seen as wealthy and of some sort of social standing, even tho she isn’t, is where she places value. She yearns for it as it’s the exact opposite of how she was brought up. Yet we all see the rough side of her come out all the time. And if you’ve ever had any interaction with her where she doesn’t value you where you can do nothing for her or have status of any kind or don’t let her talk down to you and condescend, she’ll show you the knacker she is and get rough with you. It always comes out. The labels are all part of that. They are a big deal to her. Ans because she can’t actually have real things she finds a way. Daddy gets them for her on his many trips abroad, he knows where to get them . She must be raging he doesn’t buy her real stuff. In fear somebody in the know will spot the fake. Wonder would the “Celine” wash bag be shoved on the table if she was having dinner with pippa or the like. Nope. She’ll be renting the runway for sure. Wouldn’t be her first time.
Wow - do you know her personally?

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t something stolen from her on holidays before as well? What does she be doing?!

Reactions: 2
How sad is it that they are going to beach resorts that they can’t afford to stay in, all such a pretence!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's been stolen??? Daddy has her famous bag and her pencil case was in the other blooming bag.... must of been pissed again and forgot daddy had it🤯

Reactions: 1
Oh god!! I’ve been there. There is NOTHING for those poor kids to do there.

There is a golf club attached to the hotel so we know where Daddy is gone. How depressing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.