Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pool toys for a 15 year old no less too. Seif will be so excited with his water gun 🙄
At 15 on holidays I was have the sly Breezer when the rest of the family weren’t looking 😂 I certainly wasn’t playing with pool toys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
MELLISSA MILLS FROM TULLAMORE WENT TO DEALZ!!!!!!!!!!I wonder did she sanitise every bit of the wagon afterwards?!!! BUT THEY HAVE MILK AND EVERYTHING GOYS!!!!I AM SO RELATABLE TO POORS!!!!She is in for some land next year when a loaf of bread is €10 and she can’t get pasta for Verrucca anymore and we are all eating potatoes.
I dislike her wide eyed shocked eyes she puts on… milk and sauces in Dealz who would have thought… this one couldn’t even get a sponsorship deal with Dealz her engagement is so poor…. But goys who would have thought… Who buys that tat to pack in their bag just get it over there..

Reactions: 9
Also didn’t she say she would just dump them over there? Utter disrespect for the location and the planet. She is such a dick.

Reactions: 11
Also didn’t she say she would just dump them over there? Utter disrespect for the location and the planet. She is such a dick.
I rarely bring that stuff home but always try to find a family just arriving to donate to when we're leaving. Most people are delighted for inflatable donations!

Reactions: 13
You're shadow banned you simpleton.

She is so in love with herself she doesn't realise she is shadow banned. Shows how thick she is. I love yo see her begging, amuses me no end.

The cheek of her talking about Dealz like its a revelation. People shop for food in Dealzcos its cheap and they rely on the prices being low.

She is a horrible snobby bleep and she from a rough estate herself.

She has the cheek to put up this tit on her stories and say See this! She is far from happy in herself and wants everyone to see her in a certain filtered way she chooses. She is hypocritical as usual. Fake, fake, fake and filtered to duck.

duck off Melissa. No one cares. You fool.

Attachments

I would bet anything that she is going to Lake Garda in Italy. Yawn. No imagination or exploration with this simpleton. Only four holiday locations on rotation. So well travelled🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably villamoura or quinta like the rest of the huns
Yes. She copies everyone else with everything. Imagine hitting 50 and buying into that stupid looking eyebrow trend the kids are at. Imagine seeing your ma going around like that when you were a teenager. Ffs

• Haha
Her big night out….with who exactly? Azhar? She will be home at 10pm.

Reactions: 7
Honestly tho at her age the dress up her hole. Zero cop on. Like we all know the type. That ould one that lives is your area that goes around dressed and acting like a young one And people see her coming and talk tit.

And like Hyacinth with the notions 😂
Yes I wanted to say this. Rose but hyacinths notions living in a semi d acting like she lives in the white house. The bari residence 📞 oh hellooooo seif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve literally never seen her legs together
Every shot the legs are wide apart, so cheap and nasty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve literally never seen her legs together
Every shot the legs are wide apart, so cheap and nasty

She is cheap and nasty. She looks exactly as to what she is. She is still looking like how he found her. He obviously has a thing for Prostitutes.

A Cheap Tart. Thats what Melissa looks like. Where they went tonight must be thinking He paid for Her. And not much money either.

She is Trash.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.