Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waragainstinstagrammers is not working properly for me this last week won’t upload the stories and when it does it’s sooooo slow and doesn’t show all stories tonight only a few pics come up
Also anyone know why can’t see the grid posts on there either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Waragainstinstagrammers is not working properly for me this last week won’t upload the stories and when it does it’s sooooo slow and doesn’t show all stories tonight only a few pics come up
Also anyone know why can’t see the grid posts on there either 🤷‍♀️
Not working properly for me either today. They have had a few glitches recently

Are we actually sure she got the vaccines and the top ups?

My point was the girl child more likely isn't. So she could get very sick. I'm a nurse and our Covid ward right now is full, but TG the patients aren't as sick sick if you get me, as they were with no vaccinations. People were dying and I don't want to revisit those very very dark days where I felt like I was in a Sci fi movie. It was horrific. It still haunts me. Not being able to go near any loved ones or patients without 3 or 4 or 5 showers a day and numerous changes of scrubs, God it was soul destroying the protocols and procedures we followed without really knowing Anything. But we did what we were told. Covid has not and is not going away. With vaccinations and boosters, we have some chance of not getting as sick as we did first time round. I could write a book about what we saw. It was horrific beyond what anyone outside of the Health Service could imagine. So in reply to your post, being vaccinated does make a difference as to how your Covid symptoms and severity will present.

Not sure how many kids of Hanas age are/were vaccinated, so many parents were against it for whatever reasons, as is their choice.

But it's not gone away.

IF Tigs has Covid, she is infectious and spreading it freely. She has already been on a plane and no mask knowing her vanity.

Apologies if this post sounds preachy. Dark days I would rather leave behind.
Oh my goodness do not apologise for your post, & thank you for sharing your experience, i’ve never really given much thought about how difficult it must have been for medical staff cos we are all caught up in our own lives, but fair play 2 u & I hope things are easier in work now.
As for Melissa if she does have covid its just unbelievable that she’d be that ignorant 2 ignore it & travel away to her inckkkkerdible holiday destination in ….Spain 🤪 also wondering what sje was waffling on about on her stories the other day, she said they were doing something very different on this holiday! weird does she mean shes slumming it in a Spainish resort!!!

Reactions: 4
Well they have had to pay rent for the first time ever that had to eat into the 5star holiday fund 😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh, are they….. self catering? In Spain? Oh how the mighty have fallen.
But…but…how will she do a grocery shop with no M&S or a Thommmass’s?!!!!
Language will be a barrier as well considering she can barely speak English.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not working properly for me either today. They have had a few glitches recently
I think there is another similar site someone here gave the name while back and I can’t remember sounded like picachu🤷‍♀️ Or something!

Reactions: 2
She packs some amount of rubbish for a weeks holidays. 3 pairs of sunglasses, big awkward straw bags 🙄 The packing tips were actually laughable. "You just push the packing cube down into the case then". Thanks would never have known that without a demo. Also placing the shoes in between clothes. Where did she think people put them! And placing the visor on top 😂😂😂 I also believe this is the first time she has mentioned using an Air B n B or apartment - she says in the snaps they use it now that the kids are older. She used always allude to the fancy hotel room

Reactions: 12
She packs some amount of rubbish for a weeks holidays. 3 pairs of sunglasses, big awkward straw bags 🙄 The packing tips were actually laughable. "You just push the packing cube down into the case then". Thanks would never have known that without a demo. Also placing the shoes in between clothes. Where did she think people put them! And placing the visor on top 😂😂😂 I also believe this is the first time she has mentioned using an Air B n B or apartment - she says in the snaps they use it now that the kids are older. She used always allude to the fancy hotel room
And swimwear for daytime, who wears swimwear at night 😂
I thought the airbnb/apartment reference was probably after it was mentioned here about self catering, she definitely always tries to give the impression of expensive hotels

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine the energy she puts into keeping up the facade of having wealth all for strangers on the gram 🙈

Reactions: 12
Exactly never mentioned Airbnb before.. the bedding looks awful definitely not the 5 star life she tries to pretend she lives!! She dropped in she left her rings at home… insurance claim on the ready for when she can’t find them when she gets home!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is getting jewellery cleaned before going on holidays a thing normal people do? Nikki Whelan said the other day she got her rings cleaned as well

Reactions: 3
Maybe she thought she would be robbed as they are slumming it this year🤣🤣🤣What a knob jockey she is. No one gives a tit about your stupid fake bags Melly- if that’s a real Celine bag, then it should not have frayed that easily. Also they will repair it, if it’s real.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.