Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s correct about the state of that beach and the beach goers are arseholes. But she has some cheek saying they should be fined and if they don’t pay it the should go to jail. How about you pay your own bills hun. Also your elderly boyfriend and yourself are great at the tax dodge and claiming bankrupt so maybe shut up about the council putting out more bins too. The thing is, when you don’t pay your bills and tax dodge you don’t get a say.
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stone Melly!! Thanks for answering all our questions here. Much obliged Miss Mills!!

Sorry for taking over your comment @Harper Riley

Reactions: 6
Well Melly had a BUMP of something today. Erin MacGregor might look your way now Melz…wink wink X

Reactions: 1
She didn't come in camera for two weeks and now she's horse do we think she may have had no voice?

Reactions: 2
Isadora…what did I just say? The purple dressing gown (it’s actually blue).Isadora, do you want a working visa or not?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As Davide said in Love Island the other night...."as fake as the Louis Vuitton from China" 😂🙄
Anyone else notice this our Mel repeating this comment on her stories yesterday morning!!! glad you are enjoying the banter Melissa 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No filter here apparently! She often gets asked why she uses filters, she likes them & doesn’t have to explain herself 🤣🤣🤣

67644FB5-FDF1-4C7C-840D-277DD70BA6C4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She likes filters, so tit Melissa lol
Your right you don’t have to explain but you also shouldn’t be advertising skin care and skin treatments if your not prepared to show your skin

Reactions: 17
So how does this work… you get freebie skin treatments from someone who isn’t a dermatologist. But you don’t mention that you also get full blown Botox regularly too. So which treatment gets the credit? Along with every brand of freebie lotions and potions. You still look every bit of your 46 years Mel.

Reactions: 12
I’d say they haven’t had one booking through her discount code. Her defensive reaction to the filter question says it all. If you love your skin and the results of the treatments and you’re confident in your skin then you don’t use filters. It’s that simple. They’re not ‘fun’ when you’re only using the ones to enhance your features/skin colour/face shape. You’re fooling nobody you imbecile of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say dental options regret the day they ever did a collaboration with this clown.. she claims yet again that she is “nearly there” with her clear braces but it clearly states on the packet she is on week 4 of 12 so that would mean a minimum of 8 weeks left! I’ve had clear braces and from start to finish my treatment was 6 months and my teeth were in a bad way to begin with and perfect now! But u have to wear the trays or your teeth move and she did admit she didn’t wear them much on holidays!
If she was paying for this she would take it seriously 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 18
The big thick head on her. Sounds like a toddler. I don’t have to explain myself so there 🤣🤣🤣

Gwan Melly have a good ol rant at us, you know you want to 🫣🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's so passive aggressive, I often get asked why I use filters, "I like them and I don't have to explain myself to anyone". wow, that attitude is the very reason her following has never grown. she can't get past 46k followers, she's around since 2016 since pippa gave her a shout out on Snapchat, her bad attitude combined with her vanity and narcissistic tendancies is the reason she can't grow her following. she posts every day and is around along time, she could easily have 200k followers, but not with that chip on her shoulder. she's wearing those braces on her teeth as long as she's trying to make it on SM😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.