Tignam #22 Melissa and the leprechaun from Pakistan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she doesn't go to the usual places that the likes of pippa etc go to... Kim in the dublin makeup academy and allure for the nails
She did go to Kim but I think there was some falling out there? Either way she didn’t go back after poor Kim saw the state of her brows and wanted nothing to do with them!

Reactions: 2
Did she seriously say "all you need is that little bit of a pamper time" she never bleeping stops pampering herself! She honestly must have 3-5 beauty appointments a week. I've never seen such a level of vanity in anyone before.

Reactions: 22
"All you need is that little bit of pamper time" it's every bleeding day!!
Why is she buying all those pool toys etc that you always pick up on holidays over there in the local supermercado ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine spending all that time and money on beauty treatments and still being so insecure you need to use heavy filters on every single story(she just uses them for fun though).

Reactions: 13
"All you need is that little bit of pamper time" it's every bleeding day!!
Why is she buying all those pool toys etc that you always pick up on holidays over there in the local supermercado ?
Pool toys for a 15 year old no less too. Seif will be so excited with his water gun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She did go to Kim but I think there was some falling out there? Either way she didn’t go back after poor Kim saw the state of her brows and wanted nothing to do with them!
Did she not slate Kim? My vague recollection was Tigs went to Kim for brows and extensions and she was getting them done regularly by her but Covid hit and she threw Kim under the bus by demanding Kim came to her house during Lockdown or something like that and she put Kim on her stories doing her hair in her "not forever home" cos she is such a bleeping eejit who loves herself sooooo much (bet she wishes she was back there now) and Kim got slated for breaking lockdown rules for the likes of Trashy bleep Tigs and dumped her skinny arse.

I also recall Tigs tattooed her brows from somewhere and Kim wouldn't touch the slugs. Could be wrong though.

**** ACTUALLY It was Sarah the hair stylist she fucked over in her house. But Kim dropped her too.

Reactions: 7
Kim did her brows a while ago. She had stories up saying she had to do some corrective work as the brows were previously badly done. The stories then disappeared and were uploaded with a different caption. It was thought that Tigs had a fit that Kim said her brows were bad and demanded the stories be taken down. Tigs hasn't been back to Kim since. I think that's the just of it.

It was Sarah Ethel Hair that Tigs showed at her house during lockdown. They've also since parted ways.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kim did her brows a while ago. She had stories up saying she had to do some corrective work as the brows were previously badly done. The stories then disappeared and were uploaded with a different caption. It was thought that Tigs had a fit that Kim said her brows were bad and demanded the stories be taken down. Tigs hasn't been back to Kim since. I think that's the just of it.

It was Sarah Ethel Hair that Tigs showed at her house during lockdown. They've also since parted ways.
That's exactly it. Thank you x

Tigs needs to see that SHE is the common denominational factor here as to why no one bothers the duck with her.

#hardwork #nobody #FAKEBITCHWHOSTEALSHUSBANDS

#fakelife #notmarried #neverMrsBari

I will enjoy my family holiday this week safe in the knowledge my kids are at the forefront , they wont be dining in stuffy restaurants it is all about them, no tv or devices for the week because theyll be having FUN . my husband and I joking about needing a holiday when we come back but thats where memories are made!!. Not in an adults only resort with the kids on tablets for the week

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Treatment after treatment after treatment after treatment how does she find the time when running a business????🤣

Yeh. I remember all this.

Pool toys for a 15 year old no less too. Seif will be so excited with his water gun 🙄
Poor seif just trying to get the shift and tiggy stalking him with water guns.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MELLISSA MILLS FROM TULLAMORE WENT TO DEALZ!!!!!!!!!!I wonder did she sanitise every bit of the wagon afterwards?!!! BUT THEY HAVE MILK AND EVERYTHING GOYS!!!!I AM SO RELATABLE TO POORS!!!!She is in for some land next year when a loaf of bread is €10 and she can’t get pasta for Verrucca anymore and we are all eating potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she seriously say "all you need is that little bit of a pamper time" she never bleeping stops pampering herself! She honestly must have 3-5 beauty appointments a week. I've never seen such a level of vanity in anyone before.
On par with greedy grace

Has it ever occurred to her that ppl aren't watching her or seeing her posts because she's an unlikeable rat bag

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes coming here to say the same, is smelly melly fanning her vag ? Jesus Christ this one.
😂😂😂😂 thats so funny! wld be great thread title ahahah i cant stop laughing 😂

Don't eat so much pasta if you suffer with constipation. Why is she even telling people that??
She must have shares in that bag company cause she hasn't stopped banging on about it for weeks now and the bleeping eyebrows are horrendous.
how people think those eyebrows are nice just baffles me they are rotten! also if she stopped cooking pasta those kids would starve..ud never see her cooking a good old fashioned mammy dinner, like a roast or even mashed spuds with meat veg etc but that would probably be beneath her, food like that is probably far to common for the super rich posh tiggy wiggy 🙃

Has she said where they are going or is it the usual! 😂
she never says where she is going on hols…probably thinks her audience are wetting themselves with the excitement of finding out what inkkkkkredible place she is going 2🙃 noone cares Melissa, thats why you have hardly any views on your stories, the views you do get are from the likes of me who watches you cos it fascinates me to see your ridiculous carry on!!! you are my entertainment on my coffee break in work!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yeah so funny that she doesn't say where she's off too. Like she could atleast say oh I'm heading to Italy, like it’s a big country so chances are her fans or the paps wouldn't find her😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.