Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deedeedo90

I’m a vegan. I support everything vegan but I do not support Paul Burgess. If anybody from that live comes over to this tattle page, then please know we are not trolls or morons or have a hate agenda against him. We simply tell the truth. He is a narcissistic nasty bitter man. He’s a charlatan, a scammer, a scav. He preys on the vulnerable, borderline grooming. His cooking is appalling as is his attitude. A fake, a fraud and his mask slips every now and again. Read all the comments and you will see exactly what we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Thread 3. Well done to @wumbhi tahaza for the title win! 🏆

Following on from thread 2. https://tattle.life/threads/those-vegan-guys-2-beggy-vegan-twits-tinned-soup-and-chips.28467/

Quick recap. Paul’s still a beggy arsehole, Jason is still an enabler and they’re still eating their processed shite and both look like they need an iron infusion. Paul’s shown his true colours yet again and in true narcissist fashion upset and embarrassed a vulnerable woman on their a live. People called him out for it so he blocked anyone who dared speak. Of course he’s the victim as he was ‘verbally attacked’ His disciples are supporting him, and the cult leader lives on getting away with his abusive behaviour yet again.

Onward!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Winners_Song

VIP Member
My predictions for Paul’s new job:
Mon - it’s all bloomin’ marvellous ma’loves
Tue - Never worked so hard to help others, they’ve said I am the best support worker ever
Wed - some ‘misunderstanding’
Thu - being ‘bullied’ or discriminated against
Fri - it all ends in tears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I always get the impression TVG are stuck in the 90’s. There dinner set, cups and background music takes me back to 1994. Sadly Paul’s attitude towards mental health is also stuck there. He seems to think as Jason ‘agrees’ with him, he is justified. News flash, Jason is to scared to disagree and he is still that 17 year old boy that was caught in Paul’s net.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Wooohoooo. I won the thread name game. Hehe. Thanks for the likes on the new thread name everyone. Much appreciated. Great recap chinesealan.

I agree that Paul is a great source of entertainment, the gift that keeps giving but our work here is not done yet.I will not stop till we see his empire crumble.hehe

Onwards

Happy Sunday everyone!
Thank you to @ChineseAlan for tread #3
Superb title @wumbhi tahaza
... I'm really digging all the input let's keep this baby going!! 🎉

Happy belated birthday to @Itsmethatlikesamoan 💐 I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend!

I am utterly shocked and disgusted that fester attended that bleak looking vegan product festival knowing that he was possibly infecting those he was interacting with and also coming into contact with food that people would be consuming.
He may have started a super spreader... Covid numbers have recently risen in the area where I live so it is definitely within the realm of possibility.
I was watching the video and taking note of just which foods and establishments he was interacting with. The people he was interacting with.

... Well those artisans that Fester interacted with have Instagram accounts...they have DMs associated with their Instagram accounts, which anyone can 'slide into' 😏 ...to let them know that they came into contact with someone that was unmasked and tested positive for Covid... It would be the compassionate thing to do.
I certainly would want to know if I was exposed to a potentialy deadly virus.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread, and title.@ChineseAlan and @wumbhi tahaza.
Watching the live back Paul looks like Jason's dad. They both look like they belong in an episode of Shameless.
Paul is clearly in a bad mood. Tired due to the gardening marathon. I would say it's more likely the poor diet.
Cult leader is treating Jason like a five year old making cakes. Condescending, even though he says he's not.
Jason is a middle aged man who lives with a control freak, and can't cook. Paul talks about steam frying, and watches everything
with a beady eye. Yet he boils everything, and adds the most gross concoctions in the mix.
We need to expand the merch for TVG. Clearly Marked Tosspot. Rip off the subs. It'd be rude not too..............

• Haha
Thanks ChineseAlan. Can we take a moment to thank Paul for giving us enough material for already a third thread. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Just when I think he's totally hit the depths he goes and outdoes himself.

For any new readers Paul is a very aggressive narcissistic man who was fired from his job working with dementia sufferers for gross misconduct. He now has a job as a support worker for vulnerable adults, thankfully he hasn't started yet. We need to keep talking as this is the one thing he has absolutely no control over 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Just noticed this that someone wrote this on his board under his Linda related rant.

Paul and Jason, you are saving lives with your work. I know how much you help me. I hope that soon you will get to travel again and recharge all of the energy and compassion you freely give to us.

What the fk? Saving lives??? If anything, they're shortening lives by recommending all that processed shite on their vlogs. The only thing they are trying to save is their money by getting their flock of idiots to buy everything for them.

And how can he use the word WORK to describe anything Paul does. He sits in his house spouting shite to a lens, that's not work. The only time he ever expends any energy is to do something which is self serving. He goes down to the allotment and he grows stuff for him to eat so he doesn't have to pay for it at a supermarket. He goes home, sits on his ass and tells us he has worked really hard today at the allotment. Well no one asked you to. VERY Self serving and CONSTANT misuse of the word WORK

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Miss polar

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread guys,- brilliant work😀
I’m waiting for the kitchen vlog with baited breath!!
No matter how he tries to spin it, his pride will have taken a massive knock with the dip in subs.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Oh what have I missed. Off to check out his hypocritical mental health vlog.

Yeah don't you dare wallow. Get up off yer arse, and clean a cupboard. Drink a brew in a cafe. Sort your knicker drawer. Don't sit in the kitchen for two years drinking chai latte, out of a tiny plant pot. Smoking enough fags to turn your kitchen beige. Seriously do not let this passive aggressive monster, near anyone with serious mental health issues. He'll call them out for wallowing.
He’s dangerous! When I suffered an assault a decade ago, I became housebound with trauma and agoraphobia. My sister who’s a ‘mental health nurse’ I use that lightly, as she’s narcissist abusive woman and even our own Dad says she’s dangerous to work in that field of work. She belittled my assault and supported the family member who did it to me, despite the fact police witnessed it happening and they wanted to secure my house with extra locks and bolts on windows and doors, which proved how serious it must have been. Not forgetting the death threats I received afterwards from him. She said to me ‘you need a job, get out and get to work. Your mind is just bored stuck at home’. She also said ‘you don’t have agoraphobia you can go in your garden and drive the kids to school’. She had no idea of the panic attacks I had just driving my car to take the kids to school every morning, and the fear all day of having to pick them up. Terrified to see people at the school gates and scared incase the person who assaulted me was then waiting in my garden or house when I got back’. People like my sister and Paul should not be working around vulnerable people! It’s why I felt so upset about Linda, the way he belittled her and embarrassed her made me so angry.

He so needs to remember his quote he spouts off. Yes Paul, you’ve shown people who you are now.

Sorry to talk about myself, I’m ok now, I’m doing really well and far from a victim. Paul wallows,he’s a victim every single day with how he speaks and behaves. He should not be making videos on mental health with that shitty advice!

Don’t tell me he’s walking through Oldham with a selfie stick talking to his camera. That fella in the background staring as he walks past him 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ay up thanks for starting the new thread @ChineseAlan and the recap that’s nailed them to a T …. Just marking my spot … it’s Tuesday I’m looking forward to tonight’s dinner vlog not to see the obvious processed shit but to see how flustered he got when the shit hit the fan after the abuse he gave Linda the other night ….Bye ma loves 🤣

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Same here. I also feel angry about all of the disciples that keep applauding his vileness.

Judging that woman doesn't in any way, shape or form define her, it defines exactly who he is.
Well said 👏🏻

Don’t be sorry about talking about yourself @ChineseAlan sometimes it helps to get the message across as to why you think ( and the rest of us think ) that Paul should go nowhere near someone with mental health issues, he has absolutely no empathy, none whatsoever everything is always, always all about him…
What happened with Linda was completely unacceptable but there is no way on earth he will ever admit it because deep down he doesn’t see it at all and thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to treat someone that way and because Jason who is 100% a victim too is so complicit he thinks it justifies his abhorrent behaviour to others as it’s okay because Jason agrees with me 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re lovely, thank you 🥰

Jason is just so trapped in that life with Paul he takes the easy route, the yes dear route. It’s like a cult, they all agree with Paul like he’s some hero, completely brain washed, it’s creepy.

Reactions: 10

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Strange how Paul hates "know it alls" and yet he is one
. He hates wallowers and yet he wallows,
He hates people giving unsolicited advice and yet he does it all the time.

He hates himself and that's a fact.

• Heart
I think if you are part of an online community where you need to publicly apologise for liking something then that is a big red flag. Just unlike it if it was a mistake and carry on with your day...you don't need to justify yourself. How bizarre.

• Sad
On the vegan guys FB page, underneath the pic they posted with Hench, someone has put a comment saying "can we just proclaim Paul the most photogenic vegan out there" - Let's not do that please!!!

• Haha
  • Sick