Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he said COVID is not infectious any more according to scientists and he will just wear a mask. He said he always wears a mask 'for other people'. He's a real Saint 😇.

Ello Luvs. I've been reading your TVG comments for ages and have got to say that you all have Fester nailed.

At the end of this video which they released a month or so into lockdown he once again drops hints for cash (19.40). At the same time, like all councils, Oldham council were giving out £10,000 Covid business grants to help small businesses.

Why would anyone feel the need to beg for money to get the vet bills payed and the motor fixed, when all he had to do as a director of a business is fill out a form. 😉

This is a good point. I had never thought of that. There is more to the cafe story than he is letting on, the whole thing is strange.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I have resigned the whole live yet but did you hear when he said that he didn't really watch any vegan stuff or vegan you tubers? Well, I suppose why would he as he clearly knows it all and can't be taught anything. Fud!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have resigned the whole live yet but did you hear when he said that he didn't really watch any vegan stuff or vegan you tubers? Well, I suppose why would he as he clearly knows it all and can't be taught anything. Fud!
He won't watch allotment vids either. He genuinely thinks his vlogs are the best so no point in watching them, he gets irked when you so much as recommend other channels.

Reactions: 4
He obviously has far too much time on his nicotine stained hands, and spends his time trawling the internet (and we know how dangerous that can be) to find whatever misinformation he either likes or that suit his greedy needs, to then throw out as his own words of wisdom.

Yes he said COVID is not infectious any more according to scientists and he will just wear a mask. He said he always wears a mask 'for other people'. He's a real Saint 😇.

This is a good point. I had never thought of that. There is more to the cafe story than he is letting on, the whole thing is strange.
I think that his cafe business has been dissolved, but he still is a director of Performance Plaza and so would be entitled to the grant. 🤔

• Sad
Good point. He is on the fiddle. We could Dob him in to the authorities. He could do his vlogs from his prison cell

• Heart
He didn't get the compo from the tribunal did he? I think he thought he was going to win, and get them to compensate. I wonder if they got anything for the 'orror. So Kefalonia is being begged for. Paul starting work in any capacity will be a miracle.

Good point. He is on the fiddle. We could Dob him in to the authorities. He could do his vlogs from his prison cell

As a director of the business, Paul would be legally entitled to claim for the grant. So financially bankrupt he ain't. Morally bankrupt he is, for sure.

Just saw him at the vegan fair and he wasn't wearing a mask!
He's such a duplicitous bastard. :mad: :mad:

Quick Paul, your camera has dropped in price. Buy it now!

1652617778683.png

Just in case anyone has got a few quid shoved down the side of the sofa and is feeling generous, then here is my Amazon wishlist.
As you can see it was added quite some time ago and the boy has now reached the grand old age of 15, so you might be wasting your hard earned as this particular Lego would probably be a little easy for him now, but hey, god loves a trier.

Ta me luvs 💋

1652618743612.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Just saw him at the vegan fair and he wasn't wearing a mask!
That's disgusting, all that spitefulness about others putting people at risk. I m a CT and would never go out with Covid, He not only goes out but without a mask, that is the only time a mask is really needed to stop someone who is ill from spreading a virus.

Paul, you are a POS!! you are a hypocrite of the worse kind. You slammed people like me and tried to make it look like you were so virtuous. You should never be within a foot of anyone vulnerable let alone work with them. I do hope your potential bosses are looking into your videos

• Heart
Reactions: 9