Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a vegan. I support everything vegan but I do not support Paul Burgess. If anybody from that live comes over to this tattle page, then please know we are not trolls or morons or have a hate agenda against him. We simply tell the truth. He is a narcissistic nasty bitter man. He’s a charlatan, a scammer, a scav. He preys on the vulnerable, borderline grooming. His cooking is appalling as is his attitude. A fake, a fraud and his mask slips every now and again. Read all the comments and you will see exactly what we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Completely pissed up, tuneless crap Fester. Sober up and grow up!
Totally agree! The amount of wine He drank was silly, n he started talking crap n his face went beetroot red.I love a drink, but am not egotistical.
I feel sorry for Stu n Jason, as for some reason they always agree with him on the lives, but their faces don't lie 🙄😳🤣

Reactions: 3
I was just watching the live and have got to the part where he mentions tattle. I agree with the comments already said here about it. Here's my thoughts.

The fact that he mentions it proves two points without a shadow of a doubt.
1. He definetly reads tattle. 100 percent confirmed
2. After a Minuite of him talking about tattle, Jason cuts in and says RIGHT, WEVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT NOW. so they definetly have a rule that they never mention tattle on their videos. 100 percent confirmed.

It's very easy and convenient for Paul to dismiss this community as losers and trolls spewing hate but actually all it is, is people telling the truth. People here have got nothing to gain or lose by giving their options on here but if Pauls followers read what we write and see what we see, Pauls stands to lose a lot, all the free chocolates , free tea and much more. No hate here, just truth . He knows that The truth will destroy his reputation and freebie supply

He genuinely made me laugh at the end of his tattle rant when he brazenly said WE BEG YOU FOR MONEY.
at least he was honest for a second even if it was only in jest.haha

They definetly MIS-use the terms TROLL . Their definition of the word is anyone who even slightly disagrees with anything they think or say. Anyon with a brain can read this thread and see that we are reacting purely on what we see on his channel.remember Linda gate? He lost 1000 subscribers that night. So he is saying all of those 1000 people are all trolls and he is perfectly innocent? Get real

The tattle rant was at around the 32 minute mark I think

Paul cannot sing. He sounds really bad when he tries but he looks deeply into the camera like he is doing us all a favour by gracing us with his beautiful voice. He is totally deluded. He cannot understand why he wasn't given a gig at the vegan camp out. Paul, you should Try listening back to your singing on your videos and there's your answer

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was just watching the live and have got to the part where he mentions tattle. I agree with the comments already said here about it. Here's my thoughts.

The fact that he mentions it proves two points without a shadow of a doubt.
1. He definetly reads tattle. 100 percent confirmed
2. After a Minuite of him talking about tattle, Jason cuts in and says RIGHT, WEVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT NOW. so they definetly have a rule that they never mention tattle on their videos. 100 percent confirmed.

It's very easy and convenient for Paul to dismiss this community as losers and trolls spewing hate but actually all it is, is people telling the truth. People here have got nothing to gain or lose by giving their options on here but if Pauls followers read what we write and see what we see, Pauls stands to lose a lot, all the free chocolates , free tea and much more. No hate here, just truth . He knows that The truth will destroy his reputation and freebie supply

He genuinely made me laugh at the end of his tattle rant when he brazenly said WE BEG YOU FOR MONEY.
at least he was honest for a second even if it was only in jest.haha
To know that he reads here and it upsets his equilibrium enough to set off a rant is music to my ears in truth it is him that has earn’t The Vegan Beggars their place here on these threads, if he wasn’t such a sanctimonious, overbearing, obnoxious, misogynistic, beggy tit of a man and didn’t abuse those that are daft enough to fall under his spell, maybe we wouldn’t be here voicing an a opinion, let’s face it Paul you frequently say to pull you up and call you out ( that’s what friends should do ) if we perceive you’ve done anything that calls for it, yet when you were called out for your aggressive and vile treatment of a lonely woman who was vulnerable and struggling instead on taking it on the chin and apologising and admitting you most definitely could have handled it better…. You blocked people, said you’re character was being attacked and played the victim and that is one of the many reason you have earn't a much deserved thread here that no doubt will gain more and more traction as people cotton on to just how toxic and damaged you are.

Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus, they talk at the end of the video about the idea of doing a dedicated singing stream soon where they sing songs and take your requests for a £1 superchat. Won't be watching that tit. If Paul wants to get gigs, he shouldn't let people hear him sing online. Haha

Either Paul is a bit thick or he is lying when he says we are all morons when all we are doing is reacting to the things that HE himself does. I don't see anyone slagging off any of the other vegan youtubers, because most of the others are doing good things for a worthy cause, not just selfishly serving themselves and manipulating people like this guy

Last edited:
  • Wow
I don't see anyone slagging off any of the other vegan youtubers, because most of the others are doing good things for a worthy cause, not just selfishly serving themselves and manipulating people like this guy

I'm not sure i've seen any of the others cooking meat either. :unsure:

• Haha
Well yeah, but I think in a way that if it's required for him to do that as part of his job, he just got on with it and got it done. If he refused to do it and made a big song and dance about it, then I think we probably would have had a go at him about it, so good on him for just getting on with it......but he's still a money grabbing bugger.haha

Reactions: 4
Well yeah, but I think in a way that if it's required for him to do that as part of his job, he just got on with it and got it done. If he refused to do it and made a big song and dance about it, then I think we probably would have had a go at him about it, so good on him for just getting on with it......but he's still a money grabbing bugger.haha
I agree with this, tbf.

Reactions: 2
I agree to a degree but also this is a man who stands in supermarkets shouting we are not going down the corpse aisle … I do think if you are getting on the vegan soapbox with the meat is murder ethos then you need to stand up for your belief ….

Trouble is, he can come across as very militant and aggressive whilst preaching from his kitchen pulpit and the virtue signalling goes into overdrive at times. So if he really was as pure as he tries to make out he is, then he would have never taken a job which involves the cooking of meat in the first place.

The almighty dollar will always be the defining factor when it comes to Fester.

I agree to a degree but also this is a man who stands in supermarkets shouting we are not going down the corpse aisle … I do think if you are getting on the vegan soapbox with the meat is murder ethos then you need to stand up for your belief ….
I agree. Just proves he'd do anything for money. If his vegan values are as strong as he would have us believe, he would have found a job which didn't involve handling "animal corpses", or at least negotiated the situation during his interview. Another example of his hypocrisy - 'Do as I say, not as I do'. Total wanker IMO.

• Heart
I agree. Just proves he'd do anything for money. If his vegan values are as strong as he would have us believe, he would have found a job which didn't involve handling "animal corpses", or at least negotiated the situation during his interview. Another example of his hypocrisy - 'Do as I say, not as I do'. Total wanker IMO.
Absolutely!

Give him a few months and as soon as the signature on his contract is dry he'll start kicking off and the " They made me cook flesh" tribunal video will be incoming.

You are so transparent, Fester.

How much did you say that new camper van costs?

1656240160946.png

• Haha
Honestly I see an alcoholic there. I thought he drank every night because he had no job to go to. If he had to drink every evening to wind down he needs to talk to his GP. And there is no way he opens a bottle of penguin plonk and just has a small glass with his meal.

I think we all know how the job will end. He will get fed up all the tramming around being told what to do then will suddenly remember his vegan principles and leave to concentrate on his channel. The singing for a pound idea is hilarious... maybe they should go busking outside Poundland.

• Haha
Absolutely!

Give him a few months and as soon as the signature on his contract is dry he'll start kicking off and the " They made me cook flesh" tribunal video will be incoming.

You are so transparent, Fester.

How much did you say that new camper van costs?

View attachment 1370818
Considering he had a list of what he would and would not accept work wise you’d have thought that something as important as his veganism is to him would not have accepted having to handle corpse flesh… to me if I had that belief it would have more important than having every Friday off or whatever else was on his list 😂

Unfortunately from a business model they cannot grow their channel. If they continue to disregard the many as this compromises their "down to earth" model they will retain a core following but this will not transcend to get them to 100k subs. So their core will need those deep pockets.

Herbert, you do make a good point. He is hardcore in terms of veganism from the comfort of his kitchen and in the real world he has bent his morals to make money at his job. That's a good point. But now he is in the real world, he has to know that not everyone adheres to his rules and he either has to adapt or stop working. If he has adapted his principles to fit in with the real world then that's fair enough I'd say. It beats the thought of him ramming his vegan principles down people's throats. I am Not sticking up for him though, he's still a manipulative scrounging git but even if he is contradicting what he has said before , at least he's now adapting a little bit. I would rather he adapts and keep his job for a while than be scrounging from my tax contributions. But having said that, even though he now has a job, theres doesn't seem to be any signs of his YouTube scrounging ever ending

Reactions: 1
Herbert, you do make a good point. He is hardcore in terms of veganism from the comfort of his kitchen and in the real world he has bent his morals to make money at his job. That's a good point. But now he is in the real world, he has to know that not everyone adheres to his rules and he either has to adapt or stop working. If he has adapted his principles to fit in with the real world then that's fair enough I'd say. It beats the thought of him ramming his vegan principles down people's throats. I am Not sticking up for him though, he's still a manipulative scrounging git but even if he is contradicting what he has said before , at least he's now adapting a little bit. I would rather he adapts and keep his job for a while than be scrounging from my tax contributions. But having said that, even though he now has a job, theres doesn't seem to be any signs of his YouTube scrounging ever ending
I agree. Adapt and retain his job if he has to, but stop with the vicious berating of other people, he can't have it both ways. The begging will never stop, it is 2nd nature to him. He's a grifting bully, and job or no job, a very unpleasant person who has pulled the wool over far too many people's eyes.

On a lighter note;

a) How enthralled does Stuart look to find himself face to face with the plate of "picky bits"?
and
b) How long does it take for him to eat it?

1656257669980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. Everyone is different. He definetly should not be judging other vegans by his own standards. he actually thinks the freeloading and scrounging is normal behaviour....I don't believe it is. I think it's totally wrong to scrounge from strangers especially now they are both working, they have a house and a car. There are homeless people out there and you have these two scrounging a living. It beggars belief

Paul has worked for a couple of weeks and look how thinner he looks. I think he thinks it's the so called fasting that has done it but surely it stands to reason that you are gonna put on weight if you sit on your ass doing F all for two or three years. So as he starts actually moving around, he loses some weight.

Last edited: