Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Old Fester will have a face like a smacked arse. The thought of Jason being on his own for a whole day will just be too much for him. Prehaps Alex will pop round for a brew.
Alex would be next on his hit list. His eye bags would burst with jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Someone posted this comment on his those vegan guys Fb page under his other Linda-gate post.

I think I may have 'liked' a post that I don't 'like'!! Sometimes I zone out by scrolling on FB and when I see a TVG post I just automatically press the like button 😀 I even feel sorry for posts that don't have many or any 'likes' so I go ahead and press like on those too - even without reading them 🤪 sounds stupid but that's what I do🤔😂 xx

He got his sub-jects well trained hasn't he? They even apologise for clicking Like on his posts. Why do they suck up to him so much? Why are they so afraid to upset him. They obviously know he is hyper-sensitive about everything but pandering to it makes him worse

Last edited:
  • Wow

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Yeah it is amazing what you can do with image wizardry isn't it? You can make food not fit for a dog look like colourful food not fit for a dog.
........and he better not think we're forgetting about Linda-gate. He's trying to distract us now with colour. Haha

And a quick one regarding linda-gate. I just looked on his board at comments on his explanation post and noticed that a regular called benedict bell commented

I didn't see any personal attacks, I am guessing they were deleted.

You got it right first time benedict. Paul confuses personal attacks with criticism.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Oh my God I can't believe what I'm reading!

He attends a fair while he's positive, hugging and infecting random people, and he had the audacity to shame me for catching covid in 2020 from public transport?!

I'm enraged beyond words.

• Angry

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
He's just put a very short video up. He congratulating himself for working a full day and going home , and cooking a so called meal. Well most people do this every day and they don't need to make a video about it congratulating themselves.

• Haha
Just noticed this that someone wrote this on his board under his Linda related rant.

Paul and Jason, you are saving lives with your work. I know how much you help me. I hope that soon you will get to travel again all of the energy and compassion you freely give to us.

What the fk? Saving lives??? If anything, they're shortening lives by recommending all that processed shite on their vlogs. The only thing they are trying to save is their money by getting their flock of idiots to buy everything for them.

And how can he use the word WORK to describe anything Paul does. He sits in his house spouting shite to a lens, that's not work. The only time he ever expends any energy is to do something which is self serving. He goes down to the allotment and he grows stuff for him to eat so he doesn't have to pay for it at a supermarket. He goes home, sits on his ass and tells us he has worked really hard today at the allotment. Well no one asked you to. VERY Self serving and CONSTANT misuse of the word WORK
OH FFS… Vlogging about veganism and gardening is hardly life saving work… What is wrong with these people who watch them seems they haven’t got a brain cell between them.

• Sad
Did I really just watch a video of a man clearing out his clothes drawer? I need to get out more, so does the sad sack that sent him a superchat!
Yes and me … and even more shocking it’s my birthday today and I’m sat watching that prat 🤣 prattle on about mental health week and clearing out his drawers…My hubby and My boys will piss themselves when they get in and ask me how my days been 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Isn't it usual to have a probation period in the care sector so they can weed out unsuitables before permanent contracts are signed? Hopefully he won't be able to control his gob for any length of time.

He did mention the site once, so I think he does.

Most likely no longer mentions it as he knows what is said—the truth—will shatter the image he puts out to people.

I bet he shakes like a crapping dog when he reads on here, knowing he's not fooling everyone and there are people who see through him.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Ooh, there was a split second fleeting moment there when Paul had his middle finger up whilst staring at the screen. Don't think he meant to do it but it would make a good screen shot.lol

God, another flash to the screen of the packet of American chocolates he wants. Shameless scrounging prick

He's just talking about himself constantly, so self centred.
Oh he's finishing it so he can 'rehearse' with Stuart. Yes, they actually rehearse. Bloody norah
I can't believe I actually sat through that crap. I want my hour back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks for all the birthday wishes I did tell hubby and the boys I’ve had a riveting day in Paul’s bedroom watching him fold his smalls… needless to say hubby gave a me a look as if to say where’s this going … and younger son fell about 🤣 saying I must be desperate if I’m watching that…

Happy birthday itsmethatlikesamoan

I think you may be right when you said that Paul referenced me. I saw that he had wrote on Facebook that he was gonna go live and I immediately wrote on here that watching his video of him sorting out his clothes drawer would be riveting viewing and then ten Minuites. Later, I went on YouTube and saw the title of his upcoming video listed as SORTING ANOTHER DRAWER. RIVETING STUFF. i did think it was a bit of a coincidence. If he is referencing me, it proves he regularly reads here. I think he does but hard to prove
I think he’s too much of a narcissist not to read here. He wouldn’t be able to help himself!
Definitely it was a nod in your direction Wumbhi as Miss Polar said there’s no way he’s not reading here … is there Paul

We should turn up at his next vegan dinner meet up and do a Paul protest with banners and we could cause a scene.haha

Just a joke Paul. No need to flip your mohican

Yeah Herbert, that's a good point.

I think he sees Jason as a thing he owns, a possession, a trophy to bolster his ego. He uses everyone he knows for financial gain. Everyone he is nice to are the ones who are paying him for his freindship. He is a very fickle, self serving creature, an oppurtunist
Could you imagine the look of orror on his face … we need to get Clearly Marked Prick T.shirts made first, it’ll be worth the trip up north from London just to see his face 🤣
byyyee luvs

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Just saw him at the vegan fair and he wasn't wearing a mask!
That's disgusting, all that spitefulness about others putting people at risk. I m a CT and would never go out with Covid, He not only goes out but without a mask, that is the only time a mask is really needed to stop someone who is ill from spreading a virus.

Paul, you are a POS!! you are a hypocrite of the worse kind. You slammed people like me and tried to make it look like you were so virtuous. You should never be within a foot of anyone vulnerable let alone work with them. I do hope your potential bosses are looking into your videos

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I really noticed their grifting when poor Addam rocked up spending his money on two gay guys. I wouldn't be happy at all with that poor Mrs Addam and children. But a fool and his money etc..etc
I find that whole situation very strange. If my husband was sending cash to some old queen he'd 'met' online, i'd be having a very large WTF conversation.

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Because they do not care about others , they care about themselves and filling their pockets with other peoples money. Pair of twats. Doesn’t matter how much they pretend to be nice, their actions speak louder than their bullshit words

Paul and Jason NEVER do anything to help others. My Mrs watches a different YouTube channel where a guy does shopping vlogs and if he is sent a vouchers, he spends it on groceries and gives them to the food bank. He also has done a few videos where he buys a trolley full of shopping for a stranger at Christmas. He has also been sent vouchers from companies which he hides them around the stores so other people can find them. He always tells his viewers not to send them anything and they should give it to charities instead. Can you imagine Paul and Jason doing anything like that? NO WAY, THEY JUST GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN.FCK EVERYONE ELSE.

And another thing. I just found this image of Jacob Marley ghost from A CHRISTMAS CAROL. remind you of anyone. Here is a little bit of info I found on Jacob marley.......

Jacob Marley symbolises the limitations of a life-lived focused on greed and selfishness,

Very eerily similar to someone we know

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I'm used to the way Fester is either rude to Alex or is ignores her completely, he does it all the time. But Jason didn't even acknowledge her once today, which again goes to prove he's just as bad as Fester and condones and enables his vile behaviour.
Jason is an abused spouse and is stuck in Fester's cycle of abuse... It is difficult to break free from this type of abuse.
This dysfunctional arrangement makes Jason, Fester's flunky... He just nods obediently at whatever Fester tells him to believe.

Fester and Jason were both incredibly rude to Alex.
I don't think Alex has any other friends outside of TVG cult and its members.
Alex would have had more fun if she attended by herself, instead walking 3 ft behind Paul like some sort of a geisha.

And Paul acting like a complete twat...thinking he's some sort of pseudo celebrity vegan influencer... mincing his way through the booths as if he was the grand poobah of the Northern Vegan Festival.
Fester is an example of a true narcissistic personality and should be studied as something to be avoided at all costs.

• Heart
If Leanne reads this ... please never, ever let men like Paul burgess tell you what to say. As Jason said it's just a turn of phrase. If the boot was on the other foot and you tried to tell Paul what language he uses he would have you blocked and censored before you can blink. Stop apologising to him and joining in with his ridiculous catchphrases. Has it been a while since you handed over money? That might explain the telling off you received last night.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Paul put this picture up on his Facebook page on Saturday. This is his home made pesto. Don't know how he managed to make it illuminous. Lol. I loved a couple of the comments people made about it and I wanted to put them on here before they are deleted.
One person wrote: looks like nuclear waste
Someone else wrote: you will be able to shit in the dark

Attachments

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
He is so patronising, let’s see how he copes with work after sitting around for years on end and walking round Oldham town Center. He is always the victim and takes the high ground. Hopefully with a job he won’t have the time to be such a condescending know it all. He has no right to tell people how they should feel.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Yeah, he knows we are free thinking fair minded people. We are not trolls. We are truth sharers. Paul, I throw down the gauntlet to you. Tell your gullible flock about this site.they can read what we have to say and Then they can make their own mind up.