Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, he was out of order there. i would like to think Mabye lee said something like IF YOU MADE GENUINELY GOOD VIDEOS, YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO BEG PEOPLE TO LIKE YOUR VIDEOS.

Paul often acts like he us charity.. This annoys me so much because he is kinda depriving genuine charities from money because the money given to then could be given to actual charity.paul would like you to think he is A worthy cause, he needs your donations to make ends meet, this photo tells a different story. Payers.pleae look at this photo and tell me honestly that these guys are a charity case.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find Aangarad's reference to him as 'drag mum' really gaslighty? I don't know whose idea that was but a 52 year old man is not anyone's mum and never will be and it's actually quite insulting to her actual mum and women who have raised children. He puts on a dress and eyeshadow and a strong northern accent and as if by magic is called 'mum'. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The only mugs are the people who buy that crap. He's a cheeky get. There's no way he would ever buy a cup for 1299. He doesn't like paying more than 50p for a drag dress from the charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just had a huge rant to my husband. I’m sorry but this man is a bully! He isn’t even a man, no man bullies a woman like this unless they’re an abuser. My husband said not odoing these posts to call Linda out and humiliate her further, he’s doing it to justify his actions and humiliating her further by doing so. For someone who’s not bothered he’s acting bothered, why keep mentioning it? Just fkin drop it and leave the poor woman alone, you bully! He is disgusting, that poor woman must feel even worse seeing all these vlogs and posts aimed at her to justify his actions. Damage control!

I’m not homophobic or against trans, I’m down with the times but seriously, he gives me Jimmy Saville vibes. his drag act is plain creepy. Seedy even. To have been selling his body at what age 12 or earlier? and he’s proud of that?! If he was an adult that’s his choice but what child does that and then to get with a 17 year old boy. It just doesn’t sit right with me. He’s bad news.

He needs to take a look at himself before he bullies a woman who is clearly struggling with something in her life that’s led to depression. He’s far from perfect himself. Just like he needs his kitchen vlogs as it helps him to talk is feelings out, maybe coming on those lives she felt a sense of community. Now she hasn’t got that. If he owned it and apologised I’d think more of him but to sit there like Billy Big Bollocks and say ‘if you wallow in self pity I’ll call you out’ oh do fk off, who are you? Fkin cult leader! If he dared speak to me like that he wouldn’t get off so lightly as I stand up against abusive men after what I’ve been through.

Poor Linda. I can’t stop thinking about her and he keeps dragging it up humiliating her further, it’s not acceptable and his channel should be taken off for bullying and harassment.

My husband just sent me this message. He’s nuts 😂

Paul …

“Ello luvs (ye bastards), as you know from Sunday I don’t tolerate wallowing, well I’ve had another message from another miserable bastard that I need to tell you about (cos it would be rude not to Karen). This message goes on about how traumatised this person is because they were working at a golf club 100 years ago when it got robbed … well duck me ! STOP bleeping WALLOWING!!!!”

Jason ….

“Paul, Paul, Paul … mmmmm …. that sounds familiar”

Bye luvs
@ChineseAlan I honestly didn’t know if I should heart the post or do 🤣 so I hearted it but wanted to tell you, your husbands message made me howl … I even read it in my head in Paul’s voice 🤣🤣….
I’m totally with you on the gay thing, I have a gay son as I’ve said before and he’s said to me if he met Paul at a gay bar he’d totally walk the other way he gives him predator vibes… 10 year old boys do not casually think I’ll make some money being a rent boy, he more or likely at that young age met someone who groomed him which is why he thought it totally acceptable to get with a 17 year old boy… I think he’s had a really poor upbringing and a terrible life which is why he has no empathy.

I would like to report this for daylight robbery on their merch store
View attachment 1262258
For a Tote bag … is he having a laugh

Does anyone else find Aangarad's reference to him as 'drag mum' really gaslighty? I don't know whose idea that was but a 52 year old man is not anyone's mum and never will be and it's actually quite insulting to her actual mum and women who have raised children. He puts on a dress and eyeshadow and a strong northern accent and as if by magic is called 'mum'. 🙄
Yes I don’t like it at all it really gives me the creeps… I definitely wouldn’t let him anywhere near my daughter to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@ChineseAlan I honestly didn’t know if I should heart the post or do 🤣 so I hearted it but wanted to tell you, your husbands message made me howl … I even read it in my head in Paul’s voice 🤣🤣….
I’m totally with you on the gay thing, I have a gay son as I’ve said before and he’s said to me if he met Paul at a gay bar he’d totally walk the other way he gives him predator vibes… 10 year old boys do not casually think I’ll make some money being a rent boy, he more or likely at that young age met someone who groomed him which is why he thought it totally acceptable to get with a 17 year old boy… I think he’s had a really poor upbringing and a terrible life which is why he has no empathy.

Yes I don’t like it at all it really gives me the creeps… I definitely wouldn’t let him anywhere near my daughter to be honest.
The sooner her Mom realises who he really is, the better. He's a danger to society.

Reactions: 4
Well its a worry that he'll be working with vulnerable people
Absolutely. He always likes tell his audience about how much he's loved being a support worker. Of course you do, Paul. The vast majority of vulnerable people in our society have no voice and many suffer in silence.
I'd be watching him like a hawk if i was his new employer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Haha.

My husband does it in a croaky Oldham accent like Paul too, he cracks me up. He dished up dinner earlier and as he brought it to me he said ‘ere ya go ya bastard, let’s shove it down us faces‘ 😂😂😂😂 Honestly it’s a good job our kids are so grown up, they think we’re nuts though 😂😂😂

I totally agree, he’s had a very poor upbringing, and it’s made him this cold, hard person. He was around some very dangerous people as a child and like you say it’s why he didn’t see wrong in getting with a 17 year old. Your sons right, it is that kind of vibe he gives off.

• Haha
It's on THAT VEGAN GROUP
Haha.

My husband does it in a croaky Oldham accent like Paul too, he cracks me up. He dished up dinner earlier and as he brought it to me he said ‘ere ya go ya bastard, let’s shove it down us faces‘ 😂😂😂😂 Honestly it’s a good job our kids are so grown up, they think we’re nuts though 😂😂😂

I totally agree, he’s had a very poor upbringing, and it’s made him this cold, hard person. He was around some very dangerous people as a child and like you say it’s why he didn’t see wrong in getting with a 17 year old. Your sons right, it is that kind of vibe he gives off.
Haha your husband and my husband would get on I think 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha your husband and my husband would get on I think 😄😄😄
😂😂😂 Honestly he’s nuts. He walks into a room kind of hunched over saying ‘Ay up ya bastards’ in a croaky husky voice like Paul, proper broad northern too 😂 One day he said it would be rude not to Sharon…. Oh and Karen 😂😂

• Haha
To get you all in the mood for Eurovision tomorrow, i thought i'd take you all back to 1974. Timestamp 10.55

Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Wow
So two blokes entertaining a room full of women with misogynistic jokes about female sexual assault who are either lip syncing or singing completely out of tune. It's a mystery why they never make any money. I hope they didn't pay him after that performance, I would sue 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So two blokes entertaining a room full of women with misogynistic jokes about female sexual assault who are either lip syncing or singing completely out of tune. It's a mystery why they never make any money. I hope they didn't pay him after that performance, I would sue 😂.
Basically yes lol in a club that looks like it has that sticky floor that dives like these have was it Oldham social club the women probably gathered for the bingo before hand 🤣

• Haha
Well, it was full and then Paul started singing . It can be hard for landlords at the end of the night to get punters to leave. Mabye instead of asking them to leave they just bring Paul on to sing, they'd soon be out of the door

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To get you all in the mood for Eurovision tomorrow, i thought i'd take you all back to 1974. Timestamp 10.55

Enjoy!

😂😂Another brilliant find @Herbert2005. They are absolute shite. I thought it was a parody from Phoenix Nights.
I wonder if he still has the outfit. Perhaps today we will get a tobacco stained wardrobe clear out.

• Haha