Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He totally is a misogynist. Watching that bore fest when he talks about his AGE UK treatment, was telling. On a platform like You Tube he really threw those two women under the bus. Imitating the way they speak, and generally criticising them. We never got to hear their side. He knew he could use his 'vegan' vlog to have a rant. This was really out of order as it was an employment situation, that was heading for a tribunal. A big red flag, as care worker's should be respectful, and air their grievances behind closed doors. He thought he was a whistle blower.
The be kind gang who are anything but. Paul is just thick.
It will definitely come back to bite him in the arse… It’s probably one of the reasons he’s yet to hear back from that job offer… I fail to see how anyone with his employment record will successfully pass dbs and reference checks 🤷🏼‍♀️… I would be extremely worried if he does pass we’ve seen his abuse of Linda first hand …

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's a bully and a coward. He picks on women because he sees them as easy targets. On occasions this really back fires when he picks on the wrong one and he HATES it when women stand up to him. There is a very good reason he doesn't speak to either of his sisters. I mean what kind of man threatens to hit a woman (even in jest) because she commented on his singing.

And a really good point about lesbiophobia.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Strange how Paul hates "know it alls" and yet he is one
. He hates wallowers and yet he wallows,
He hates people giving unsolicited advice and yet he does it all the time.

He hates himself and that's a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Strange how Paul hates "know it alls" and yet he is one
. He hates wallowers and yet he wallows,
He hates people giving unsolicited advice and yet he does it all the time.

He hates himself and that's a fact.
And there you have it!!

He hates himself!!

... He can't even stand to be alone with himself

... Every. Single. Weekly meal vlog..
"IT'S THURSDAY...YEAHHHH!!!"
"Jason's off of work for the next 3/4/5 days!!!"
This isn't normal behavior.
At my job, we do always say "Happy Friday"... But never, not ever do we say it with such orgasmic glee as if being off of work is like being released from prison.

Is this a candidate that an employer would want to add to their team??

He wouldn't last one day. Not one day.
Can you just imagine someone that had been on the job say 10+ years, and now we have a new hire that is Fking Paul Burgess...
It's a nightmare, he's a bad actor and the mask would slip fairly soon. It would be a situation where he would not be in control and he doesn't know how to handle that. By the way, hasn't it been nearly 2 weeks since he was "hired for this new job"... Tell us more about that Paul??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can anyone inject any moisture into these poor feckers because they look rather parched.

1652813426213.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And there you have it!!

He hates himself!!

... He can't even stand to be alone with himself

... Every. Single. Weekly meal vlog..
"IT'S THURSDAY...YEAHHHH!!!"
"Jason's off of work for the next 3/4/5 days!!!"
This isn't normal behavior.
At my job, we do always say "Happy Friday"... But never, not ever do we say it with such orgasmic glee as if being off of work is like being released from prison.

Is this a candidate that an employer would want to add to their team??

He wouldn't last one day. Not one day.
Can you just imagine someone that had been on the job say 10+ years, and now we have a new hire that is Fking Paul Burgess...
It's a nightmare, he's a bad actor and the mask would slip fairly soon. It would be a situation where he would not be in control and he doesn't know how to handle that. By the way, hasn't it been nearly 2 weeks since he was "hired for this new job"... Tell us more about that Paul??
Yes! Every Thursday you can hear how excited he is Jason is off, which ok I’m happy for weekends with hubby but his excitement is in such a needy way, he can’t survive without Jason at home.

Can anyone inject any moisture into these poor feckers because they look rather parched.

View attachment 1274112
Fk me. That’s dryer than a nuns….Honestly I need a drink just looking at that ‘meal’.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The picture on the tshirt is the exact look Paul gives when he is reading a comment on his live that he doesn't like. I love watching his face change to his instant dark nasty look when he sees a negative comment. It's like his ego has been stamped on

Reactions: 4
Did he have a stroke while writing the title of this video?
View attachment 1279748
I've never understood his love for the use of alliterations.
Is he sitting there drunk in his dingy kitchen wanting to do childish tongue twisters??
To be honest they're not even very creative and for The pair of them to be so overly concerned about the YouTube algorithm, how is naming your vlogs ridiculous titles like this going to help them with anyone possibly searching for what vegans eating a day videos.

Reactions: 7
His titles are rubbish.they don't even make sense. He's not clever, he's not the messiah, he's just a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never understood his love for the use of alliterations.
Is he sitting there drunk in his dingy kitchen wanting to do childish tongue twisters??
To be honest they're not even very creative and for The pair of them to be so overly concerned about the YouTube algorithm, how is naming your vlogs ridiculous titles like this going to help them with anyone possibly searching for what vegans eating a day videos.
That's a great point, their inane titles aren't exactly SEO-friendly. I'm surprised they're close to 15k subscribers to be honest.

Reactions: 3