Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The second option is less entertaining but nicer in a way and I would happily make no more negative comments about him if he managed the change

In all my years on this planet i have yet to see a leopard change their spots. I live in a certain amount of hope, but i ain't holding my breath where Mr Paul Burgess is concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In all my years on this planet i have yet to see a leopard change their spots. I live in a certain amount of hope, but i ain't holding my breath where Mr Paul Burgess is concerned.
No he won't change, but he may change tactics in order to fully manipulate people. He reads here and will assume others will too. So he needs to get away from the suggestion that he is rude to his subs, controlling over Jason and generally on the make on the back of his veganism. Jason will still be bullied by him and he will treat his young followers like tit, but he will do it off camera where we can't see it and chat about it.

When he is drunk he can't keep the manipulation going..

Reactions: 4
Just watching Sunday's live, n omg am puking at how many times they stroke their greasy hair 😳 imagine cooking with those hands 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I like to give a leopard a chance but Mabye he won't change, more likely to change his manipulation tactics as northern northerner said. I think it's important to stress though, that we are only saying what we see and reacting fairly to what he gives us. I don't want his viewers to read this and see us as bullies. The comments here are based on Pauls behaviour and if his behaviour improves, our comments will follow suit.

I like to give a leopard a chance but Mabye he won't change, more likely to change his manipulation tactics as northern northerner said. I think it's important to stress though, that we are only saying what we see and reacting fairly to what he gives us. I don't want his viewers to read this and see us as bullies. The comments here are based on Pauls behaviour and if his behaviour improves, our comments will follow suit.
A leopard is always a leopard not a chance he will change, he might adapt to throw people off the scent but Paul is a predator through and through.

this was his dinner yesterday. Why does he bother sharing this? It's hardly worth posting. Some chopped up vegetables. Very inspiring
Is that it, it’s really pathetic isn’t it I mean what does he do all day at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think he had it with pitta breads and peanut butter. Just too dry and very dull and uninspiring.and He claims to be a vegan influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
this was his dinner yesterday. Why does he bother sharing this? It's hardly worth posting. Some chopped up vegetables. Very inspiring
Surely that's a stew pack and he's just put some 'tomatas' with it.😆 Has Fester started his job yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just thought, if/when he starts his job, who is goons do the cooking then? Probably pot noodles every night then. Haha

• Haha
Just saw that he has put up a little update video up. It took Paul about thirty seconds to annoy me. He said at the start of the video

OBVIOUSLY , I DONT EXPECT EVERYBODY TO WATCHING EVERY SECOND OF EVERY VIDEO WE DO.....BUT YOU SHOULD!!!!

He thinks We should hang on his every word like he is some kind of godly guru figure, jeeeesus, give me strength!!!!!

And Miss ldn, he answered your question in the video, he starts the job on Monday.

He did however say that his job and other commitments might means they don't do as many live videos.........he said it as if we should be upset and like he is letting us down. No Paul , we would rather see you earning your keep than scrounging a living from superchats on your live slurpfests.....I think we will somehow find a way to cope. Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just saw that he has put up a little update video up. It took Paul about thirty seconds to annoy me. He said at the start of the video

OBVIOUSLY , I DONT EXPECT EVERYBODY TO WATCHING EVERY SECOND OF EVERY VIDEO WE DO.....BUT YOU SHOULD!!!!

He thinks We should hang on his every word like he is some kind of godly guru figure, jeeeesus, give me strength!!!!!

And Mrs Len, he answered your question in the video, he starts the job on Monday.

He did however say that his job and other commitments might means they don't do as many live videos.........he said it as if we should be upset and like he is letting us down. No Paul , we would rather see you earning your keep than scrounging a living from superchats on your live slurpfests.....I think we will somehow find a way to cope. Haha
Ahh but the lives are their time 🤣 they don’t want to be missing them if they can help it I could almost hear the desperation in Paul’s voice as he was thinking about the lack of super chats coming in 💴 kerching!

He only does the lives so he can connect with his audience and they can connect with each other. There's me thinking it was just for the superchats. Jason seems over the moon at the prospect of Paul having a job ..he was grinning from ear to ear. 😂

• Haha
My predictions for Paul’s new job:
Mon - it’s all bloomin’ marvellous ma’loves
Tue - Never worked so hard to help others, they’ve said I am the best support worker ever
Wed - some ‘misunderstanding’
Thu - being ‘bullied’ or discriminated against
Fri - it all ends in tears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

And Miss ldn, he answered your question in the video, he starts the job on Monday.

Yeah, funny how he mentioned it, just as I asked about it. It's his induction he says. So lets see if he makes it to an actual shift. Or will The Vegan Queens suddenly become global super stars.

• Haha
  • Sick
My predictions for Paul’s new job:
Mon - it’s all bloomin’ marvellous ma’loves
Tue - Never worked so hard to help others, they’ve said I am the best support worker ever
Wed - some ‘misunderstanding’
Thu - being ‘bullied’ or discriminated against
Fri - it all ends in tears
There will be a tribunal kitchen table monolgue quicker that you can say "clearly marked Vegan"

Or will The Vegan Queens suddenly become global super stars.
Well RuPaul must be nearing retirement, so there's a massive pair of stilletos waiting to be filled.

• Haha
  • Heart
It will be a Pot Noodle supper on Monday, as Fester is so busy with the new job, (training). Already needs a break in Kefalonia subs, so dig deep. Some one brings a chicken nugget into the dining room. It's all kicking off. Paul is in charge of entertainment, and calls the audience homophobic when they laugh at his Poundland drag act. Breadgate is back Fester has to have half a loaf, with his tin of plant based Tess-coh, tomaaata soup. There is no plant milk, or Bird and Blend in the tea room. 'Usband is called, it's all out war. Kitchen vlogs back by Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It will be a Pot Noodle supper on Monday, as Fester is so busy with the new job, (training). Already needs a break in Kefalonia subs, so dig deep. Some one brings a chicken nugget into the dining room. It's all kicking off. Paul is in charge of entertainment, and calls the audience homophobic when they laugh at his Poundland drag act. Breadgate is back Fester has to have half a loaf, with his tin of plant based Tess-coh, tomaaata soup. There is no plant milk, or Bird and Blend in the tea room. 'Usband is called, it's all out war. Kitchen vlogs back by Friday.
This is really funny 😄 I can see this exact scenario playing out!!

• Haha
hes been living in his own little self righteous bubble for too long and has become too set in his ways surrounded by yes men with no one telling him when he is wrong. . Things are different in the real world. He will probably kick off with anyone who dares to eat a real sausage near him. Can't see this thing lasting long