Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the vegan fair blog, n was pmsl at him strutting about like a celeb 🙄
Alex looked very uncomfortable, poor thing.I hope She sees sense soon, n sacks him off !!

Reactions: 5
Tut tut, Fester. This poor soul probably wasted 15 minutes of their life watching you prance around the vegan festival dragging your disciples behind you, and when they went to the trouble to ask you a question, you deleted it.
I'd love to know how many comments get deleted every time you post something.

1652638521901.png

Just watched the vegan fair blog, n was pmsl at him strutting about like a celeb 🙄
Alex looked very uncomfortable, poor thing.I hope She sees sense soon, n sacks him off !!
I think taking Alex along today was to try to prove to us Tattler's that he really likes her and isn't horrible to her at all. I'm not sure it's going to work, Paul.

Has he mentioned vegan camp out? Is he going😀
Apparently they haven't made their mind up. He'll probably be taking along a couple of minders to keep all of the fans at bay. In your fecking dreams, Fester, in your dreams. Deluded AF!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry what's WFPB? I'm having a blonde day 🤪

Whole food plant based

Before they deleted the comment i had a quick peek at the posters channel. One of the few uploads on it was calling out a vegan bullshitter. Made me chuckle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Herbert , you asked how many posts do they delete. Well I can't give you an exact number but for a Facebook group the size of theirs, they have hardly any comments. And it states on most of their posts, that not all posts are available to view. They must delete tons.

Happy Sunday everyone!
Thank you to @ChineseAlan for tread #3
Superb title @wumbhi tahaza
... I'm really digging all the input let's keep this baby going!! 🎉

Happy belated birthday to @Itsmethatlikesamoan 💐 I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend!

I am utterly shocked and disgusted that fester attended that bleak looking vegan product festival knowing that he was possibly infecting those he was interacting with and also coming into contact with food that people would be consuming.
He may have started a super spreader... Covid numbers have recently risen in the area where I live so it is definitely within the realm of possibility.
I was watching the video and taking note of just which foods and establishments he was interacting with. The people he was interacting with.

... Well those artisans that Fester interacted with have Instagram accounts...they have DMs associated with their Instagram accounts, which anyone can 'slide into' 😏 ...to let them know that they came into contact with someone that was unmasked and tested positive for Covid... It would be the compassionate thing to do.
I certainly would want to know if I was exposed to a potentialy deadly virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Herbert , you asked how many posts do they delete. Well I can't give you an exact number but for a Facebook group the size of theirs, they have hardly any comments. And it states on most of their posts, that not all posts are available to view. They must delete tons.
If you include the YouTube comments that they monitor and delete I would casually estimate that it would be about 75% comments that they would deem negative.

The only comments that we can read are from the sycophants and leg humpers

... I honestly think their channel would do much much better if they opened up the comments to free speech from their viewers... Now wouldn't that just be fun to see!

Dirty, selfish germ speading old git. I knew he'd show us what a liar he is. "I'll be wearing a mask", yeah you should have had one on both faces!!! 😷
🎶 Liar, Liar.. filthy, grubby, way too tight, circa 90s jeans ON FIRE! 🎶

• Haha
I'm used to the way Fester is either rude to Alex or is ignores her completely, he does it all the time. But Jason didn't even acknowledge her once today, which again goes to prove he's just as bad as Fester and condones and enables his vile behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These are the 2 who were disinfecting and wiping down all their shopping at the begining of covid and now going to a vegan festival knowing Paul has tested +ve, without a face mark and breathing over and hugging people, because they've gone VIP - ie they've basically paid extra for a goody bag that they deem free and don't want to miss out. Selfish Paul as usual, paid for cake and horlicks it would be rude not to karen - even if i give you covid - bye luvs!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm used to the way Fester is either rude to Alex or is ignores her completely, he does it all the time. But Jason didn't even acknowledge her once today, which again goes to prove he's just as bad as Fester and condones and enables his vile behaviour.
Maybe he was a bit pissed off that it wasn't Stuart gaffer taped to the back seat of the car.

• Haha
She is clearly just there for them to manipulate her to pay for stuff. She must be lonely and willing to pay them for their company. Crazy

I don't doubt that for a minute.

Unless you are blowing smoke up their arse you are cancelled.

• Haha
These are the 2 who were disinfecting and wiping down all their shopping at the begining of covid and now going to a vegan festival knowing Paul has tested +ve, without a face mark and breathing over and hugging people, because they've gone VIP - ie they've basically paid extra for a goody bag that they deem free and don't want to miss out. Selfish Paul as usual, paid for cake and horlicks it would be rude not to karen - even if i give you covid - bye luvs!
If he exposed even one person to the virus it is unconscionable that he would do so as a supposed vegan.

The vegan philosophy is to do as little harm as possible... Fester doesn't give a tit about harming anyone... In fact I think he gets off on harming people, like a sadist.

• Heart
She is clearly just there for them to manipulate her to pay for stuff. She must be lonely and willing to pay them for their company. Crazy
Watching her in the back seat was really awful. Another prop, object, tool. Then Alex said it was like being with 'minor celebrities' which in itself said a lot about her self esteem. But her saying 'minor' will have pissed Paul off. He thinks he's ultra famous hence his imbd profile and all his Mandy bullshit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Jason is an abused spouse and is stuck in Fester's cycle of abuse... It is difficult to break free from this type of abuse.
This dysfunctional arrangement makes Jason, Fester's flunky... He just nods obediently at whatever Fester tells him to believe.

Fester and Jason were both incredibly rude to Alex.
I don't think Alex has any other friends outside of TVG cult and its members.
Alex would have had more fun if she attended by herself, instead walking 3 ft behind Paul like some sort of a geisha.

And Paul acting like a complete twit...thinking he's some sort of pseudo celebrity vegan influencer... mincing his way through the booths as if he was the grand poobah of the Northern Vegan Festival.
Fester is an example of a true narcissistic personality and should be studied as something to be avoided at all costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dirty, selfish germ speading old git. I knew he'd show us what a liar he is. "I'll be wearing a mask", yeah you should have had one on both faces!!! 😷
Yeh where was the mask he said he would wear? Saying he had no real symptoms because he’s jabbed. Utter bollocks. He was coughing all week, and snotty. A jab also doesn’t stop symptoms.

If he exposed even one person to the virus it is unconscionable that he would do so as a supposed vegan.

The vegan philosophy is to do as little harm as possible... Fester doesn't give a tit about harming anyone... In fact I think he gets off on harming people, like a sadist.
This! I think he enjoys harming people. He didn’t give one fk yesterday. He could have infected someone with a low immune system, someone with cancer, an elderly person… why not just wear the mask to be double safe even if his test was negative, which I highly doubt it was. That was likely Jason’s.

• Heart
On the vegan guys FB page, underneath the pic they posted with Hench, someone has put a comment saying "can we just proclaim Paul the most photogenic vegan out there" - Let's not do that please!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10