Those Vegan Guys #2 Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to Miss LDN for the thread title win 🥇

Thread 2. Let’s go……It would be rude not to, Karen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Brilliant! New thread and perfect title!

Goagirl mentioned Jason's slurpy noodle eating. Yes it's revolting.

Mince and onion pies with salad and bread buns? 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Their combinations are crazy. One of their recent meals had a side of peas mixed with onions. And who can forget that bolognese pasta with sliced raw tomatos on the side. It just looked like the raw toms shouldn't have been there. Mince pies with salad? Bit weird. I think Paul thinks if he eats salad with it, it cancels out the pastry and bread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brilliant new thread title! Let’s have a recap:

Paul didn’t have cancer after all and has been making long vlogs (that nobody wanted to see) about his vegan wart removal 🤢

Crazed fans continue to send them Amazon wish list items, gifts and cash. Paul barely acknowledges any of the subs unless it’s a superchat.

Jason found his bollocks in the newly gifted air fryer tray and told Paul to shut up on a live (he will pay for that later).

Paul has bravely stepped up to spread peace to the people of Russia and Ukraine in his Facebook group.

Happy sniffing and slurping ma’loves 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brilliant round up there.
How about predictions for the future?

I predict another health scare to come soon, throat related, another big sympathy campaign designed to part his flock with more of their money

I see Two possibilities for gofundme projects. Namely for a campervan and/or a kefalonia holiday

Pauls latest health kick will last no more than a month and then he will be back on the processed crap

Anyone got anymore predictions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed with the above predictions.

I think Paul will keep telling us he is looking for a job but never applies for anything.

The vegan queen's will completely end and Paul will fall out with Stuart.

Paul will give the vegan cafe another go but this time use his subscribers to fund it.

They will attempt to revive Oldham pride but Paul will piss everyone off by trying to control everything.

Their wishlist will include increasingly expensive goods.

Reactions: 11
Brilliant! New thread and perfect title!

Goagirl mentioned Jason's slurpy noodle eating. Yes it's revolting.

Mince and onion pies with salad and bread buns? 😲
When he sliced it open you could see how processed it was. Yuck! Just because they eat salad with something doesn't make the meal healthy. The bread with every meal is gross!

Their combinations are crazy. One of their recent meals had a side of peas mixed with onions. And who can forget that bolognese pasta with sliced raw tomatos on the side. It just looked like the raw toms shouldn't have been there. Mince pies with salad? Bit weird. I think Paul thinks if he eats salad with it, it cancels out the pastry and bread
You forgot baked beans and sweetcorn.

Reactions: 7
My other half says she thinks Paul must have read our comments about him being lazy and it has inspired him to pretend he is gonna apply for jobs. He might be worried that his fans might be reading this too so he has to counteract it with pretending to look for work. It's a possibility.

Northern northerner, great predictions. Just one that I can't see coming true. I can't see The vegan cafe happening now. he has gotten so used to sitting on his ass and receiving freebies that he has no reason to do something drastic like actually work for his money. Why bother when he's got gullible fools providing it for him anyway

Last edited:
My other half says she thinks Paul must have read our comments about him being lazy and it has inspired him to pretend he is gonna apply for jobs. He might be worried that his fans might be reading this too so he has to counteract it with pretending to look for work. It's a possibility.

Northern northerner, great predictions. Just one that I can't see coming true. I can't see The vegan cafe happening now. he has gotten so used to sitting on his ass and receiving freebies that he has no reason to do something drastic like actually work for his money. Why bother when he's got gullible fools providing it for him anyway
I think he reads here and I bet many of his subs do too. He mentioned Tattle by name so of course, everyone would look. He was probably betting that they would dive in to protect their honour.. Only they didn't 🤣

• Haha
i like this board because I think we are pretty fair about things. We say what we see. We don't embellish or exaggerate things . We don't resort to unfair tactics . We just say the truth. And if their fans do read this board they cannot honestly deny what we are saying. I used to like them and then I saw through them and they should too

Reactions: 5

Yes you may be right. It's just that he mentioned it a while ago he would love to open a vegan cafe in Oldham. When he tried the first time he didn't get enough funding but now he has more subscribers. I also wonder if that is why he got the allotment 🤔

Reactions: 3
Oh mabye then. Didn't know they'd mentioned it again. Actually , come to think of it, he probably won't be exerting himself too much because I remember his original gofundme, where he said that he wanted a team of staff to work in the kitchen as volunteers. THis tightwad doesn't even want to pay wages to his workers. Greedy get. They do all the work while he lounges around reaping all the benefits....... but what else is new, it's been a winning formula for him so far

Wow, I think you're on to something here, northern northerner, he gets the allotment, uses superchat money for the yearly fee, grows his veg from the seeds paid for by his gullible flock, and uses the free veg they have grown To provide food cooked by unpaid volunteers staff in their cafe bought for them through tHe gofundme . What a pair of cheap bastards.haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Now that's what I call a scam. A cafe and all its elements for free. I think we have just uncovered their master plan

Reactions: 5
A much needed holiday to Kefalonia will certainly get their subs digging deep. 💩
Yes, all bought and paid for by Mary Karen, who we'll probably see sitting next to them on the plane.

WTF is this? TMI alert, but that stuff on the right looks very similar to what my dog produced all over my kitchen floor at 2.30am today.
My kids when they were young used to eat more fish fingers than that. It's no wonder they have to shove half a loaf of bread down their necks every night. They must be starving!

1648072840640.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just popping in to say hello… I started watching these two a few months ago and had to say at the time quite liked them 😂 but after a while all the slurping, pulling of faces, and the constant hello/goodbye ma loves got right on my tits…
The dinners always look bloody awful too…

Yes, all bought and paid for by Mary Karen, who we'll probably see sitting next to them on the plane.

WTF is this? TMI alert, but that stuff on the right looks very similar to what my dog produced all over my kitchen floor at 2.30am today.
My kids when they were young used to eat more fish fingers than that. It's no wonder they have to shove half a loaf of bread down their necks every night. They must be starving!

View attachment 1146542
I haven't had a dog in a few years but yes. ..I do remember cleaning up something like that with my eyes closed...🤢

Just popping in to say hello… I started watching these two a few months ago and had to say at the time quite liked them 😂 but after a while all the slurping, pulling of faces, and the constant hello/goodbye ma loves got right on my tits…
The dinners always look bloody awful too…
Welcome. We all liked them to start with ...😊

Reactions: 4
I started to watch this pair of beggars about a year ago and clocked almost immediately that their channel was an outlet for Paul's need for attention. I was fairly active in their chats till I saw Paul viciously attack another sub who was offering advice about their allotment.

Paul's food control keeps Jason out of the kitchen unless he's ordered to peel some spuds. The amount of processed food he offers up, mixed with the weirdest of concoctions is nauseating and poor me Jason is evil eyed till he declares its one of the best meals he's ever eaten.

Paul has an insatiable desire to be seen and there for lorded above anyone. Imagine a top drag queen or top vegan chef offering to do a collaboration with him? There's no chance he'd do it because it'd expose his inadequacies. He's a vicious bulldog of a man ready to lay into anyone who dares to challenge his opinions. Jason is codependant, and very rarely prepared to rock the boat.

The pair of them sadfishing their subs is disgusting to see. they've managed to brain wash their subs into buying them the contents of their amazon wishlist. I'd love to know if they've actually bought anything off any of their subs wish lists?

Paul goes on about being a down to earth vegan and runs his channel to support ppl on their vegan journey, but in reality he's created his own little vegan cult. I heard him say he wasn't going to go to the vegan camp out as he'd gain nothing from going. Too expensive he said. Another sad fishing attempt to get subs to pay for their tickets ~well I for one hope they don't come as seeing the pair of them living it up on subs hard earned cash would take the shine off what will hopefully be a wonderful time for the rest of us.
Sorry for the long rant but these two have irritated me for ages and when I saw tattle had a thread on them I was so pleased to read through the posts which are saying pretty much how I feel about them. Pair of grifting scumbags with chips on their (soup too) shoulders. I'm guessing if anyone saw Paul in real life and challenged him to a reasonable debate, he'd run for the hills. Possibly shouting all the way that he'd been bullied. And in my opinion he's definitely misogynistic and his 'drag' act is the worst I've ever seen. If any of you have got this far reading this ridiculously long post, I salute you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The meals served up reminds me of my younger days when I would get home from the clubs drunk and feel so hungry I could eat anything and that is exactly what we did. just grab anything from the fridge and cupboards that were easy cooked and try to make some kind of meal out of them. Anything went with everything .. it wasn't till the next day you realised what you had actually thrown together and eaten. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.