Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Same. I’d not let any of my children near him. He’s a bully and a very dark person.

I think it’s why he’s such a cold, narcissistic person, because he’s angry at his parents. He’s still that angry little boy that felt unloved, because any child who goes selling their body is not being cared and nurtured at home. I’m sorry but they’re not. I had a tough childhood at times with my parents issues, but my mum was very protective of us. She has us in bed by 7.30pm at age 10. She always knew where we were, we weren’t allowed out of our street when playing at that age. She always had her eye on us when outside. I also didn’t know what sex was until about 16 and then didn’t do it till near 20! I was a child in the 80s/90s. Too innocent maybe but I’m glad my Mum shielded me from that until I was older. I can’t fault her on that. Paul is deeply angry hence why he’s grown up into this narcisstic, angry person. Sorry, that got deep but I learnt a lot in therapy. He behaves similar to 2 of my siblings who have trauma and are very angry people.

I also have to add, he hides behind this vegan status to make him look holier than thou. Many vegans do. I know of someone who’s quite an aggressive person and at times abuses their partner, yet on social media they portray themselves as pure, vegan, for the animals etc people think they’re a wonderful pure person. Many use their vegan status as a way to come across as kind hearted and gentle, when they’re far from it,
Let's not jump on the "Veganism is a cult" bit though. I've been vegan for a lot longer than they have, not influenced by You Tube or anyone else for that matter -all my decisions around Veganism I made for me. I do completely agree though that being vegan doesn't automatically entitle you to holier than thou status. It seems that for everyone other You Tuber, if your "on screen life" doesn't match up with what you're trying to portray, it's easy for most people to see (as we all do here). For whatever reason it doesn't seem to be so obvious to the main core of subscribers -so I completely see that's where the"cultism" comes in.