Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Riveting viewing today on the meal VLOG. Jason reviewing a pot noodle on his lunchtime slurp test. People are actually paying them for this content. It beggars belief.

And Jason says "to be fair" way too much and where it doesn't even make any sense.

Well another how not to eat Vegan video done.

Baaaahhhh luvvvvs

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Why does he always have to mention "the orror"?. Ok, it must have been shit for him, but he mentions it at every given opportunity and it starts to lose it's effect.
Vegan loneliness - no disrespect Fester but you don't half chat shit sometimes.

That bleedin' cat was not happy about sitting on his lap, was it?!
Vegan loneliness.:ROFLMAO:. I'm surprise that cat hasn't got into the cardboard box, and posted himself off somewhere. He never wants to eat their food.

That kitchen bore fest by mental health expert PB was just a pop at that poor woman again. Still trying to justify being a twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Yeah don't you dare wallow. Get up off yer arse, and clean a cupboard. Drink a brew in a cafe. Sort your knicker drawer. Don't sit in the kitchen for two years drinking chai latte, out of a tiny plant pot. Smoking enough fags to turn your kitchen beige. Seriously do not let this passive aggressive monster, near anyone with serious mental health issues. He'll call them out for wallowing.

• Heart
  • Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
This is why I don’t get the parents of Angharad… there is no way on earth I would allow a child of mine to form any kind of friendship no matter how platonic with an ex sex worker and certainly not one who had started out so young and seems to regale the stories of his escapades as if he’s proud of them.
Same. I’d not let any of my children near him. He’s a bully and a very dark person.

I think it’s why he’s such a cold, narcissistic person, because he’s angry at his parents. He’s still that angry little boy that felt unloved, because any child who goes selling their body is not being cared and nurtured at home. I’m sorry but they’re not. I had a tough childhood at times with my parents issues, but my mum was very protective of us. She has us in bed by 7.30pm at age 10. She always knew where we were, we weren’t allowed out of our street when playing at that age. She always had her eye on us when outside. I also didn’t know what sex was until about 16 and then didn’t do it till near 20! I was a child in the 80s/90s. Too innocent maybe but I’m glad my Mum shielded me from that until I was older. I can’t fault her on that. Paul is deeply angry hence why he’s grown up into this narcisstic, angry person. Sorry, that got deep but I learnt a lot in therapy. He behaves similar to 2 of my siblings who have trauma and are very angry people.

I also have to add, he hides behind this vegan status to make him look holier than thou. Many vegans do. I know of someone who’s quite an aggressive person and at times abuses their partner, yet on social media they portray themselves as pure, vegan, for the animals etc people think they’re a wonderful pure person. Many use their vegan status as a way to come across as kind hearted and gentle, when they’re far from it,

• Heart

MissFifibelle

Well done Wumbhi and thanks ChineseAlan for starting the new thread. We better get thinking of the next title because I'm guessing 1000 posts will fly by with the current Burgess bollocks. 🤣

Great new profile pic Northern Northener. 🤣

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I can’t believe that video. I felt so angry and sad for Linda.

Same here. I also feel angry about all of the disciples that keep applauding his vileness.

Judging that woman doesn't in any way, shape or form define her, it defines exactly who he is.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Fk me, with friends like him who needs enemies.

So he basically made the video to be the victim in #Lindagate and to have a pop at her yet again saying she wallows in her selfpity and drags others down. He’s made a right show of her yet again and I bet if she’s watched that she’s feeling 10x worse about herself. Wow, just wow. I think that’s the worst video he’s ever made. He’s made himself look so much worse in Linda gate. Can he not see that? I thought he was a prick on Sunday but now I think he’s the biggest cunt going. I can’t believe that video. I felt so angry and sad for Linda.

Now I’ll call you out, Paul you’re a truly vile person to do that vlog aiming it towards Linda. Do you know what she’s going through and why she’s struggling? I’m sure after your ‘orror‘ you struggled for some time afterwards.

Just put your shovel away now Paul, I think it’s wise.

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Bless him, he's been playing around with his pics again. You are right about one thing Paul, "the food is real", yeah, real shite!.

I actually think he might be having a pop at those of us that take the piss out of his food pics.

We win

Always do

Always will

We got this 💋

1652193322411.png

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I can't wait for Thurs nights in the future, when Jason finishes work, n Fester still has to work on the Friday 🤣🤣🤣🤣I bet Jason can't wait!!

Old Fester will have a face like a smacked arse. The thought of Jason being on his own for a whole day will just be too much for him. Prehaps Alex will pop round for a brew.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s the only person I know that goes into the barber and comes out looking worse than when he went in
6CB8A3C0-3B54-4A7F-A18A-BCBBA5D6288C.jpeg
08BE5D69-AB9E-4E3D-9111-ED45F84B11AB.jpeg

I just watched his mental health week vlog and now I am ready for stringing myself up 😜.

Basically just pull yourself together because nobody wants to hang around someone who's bringing the mood down with your negatively. Get ya hair cut and stop wallowing. Thanks Paul that's been a real tonic 👍.

Well spotted! Why would he do that indeed. Could it be to bypass police checks? I don't know how it works, hopefully change of name gets flagged... otherwise it's a pointless system.
@Northern northener
What an absolute toss pot he is … I see one person has already disagreed with him in the comments wonder how long before he takes umbrage and removes it.

I get the distinct impression he’s been reading the secret and thinks he can manifest himself well when in reality he’s never really had proper mental health issues because if he had he would know that its not as easy as just wanting to get better it’s far more complexed than that a deep rooted depression isn’t going to be solved with a haircut and a sermon to stop wallowing, if only
As someone who’s own mother went through some years of mental health issues with 3 suicidal attempts and years of being on prozac I find his stop wallowing shite highly, highly offensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I was a subscriber for a while before unsubscribing a couple of years ago. I thought I was being overly sensitive when I got Paul's defensive, sarcastic responses to my positively intended comments on their youtube channel. Thank you for confirming that it's not me being overly sensitive. It's startling how quickly he turns on people

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Did I really just watch a video of a man clearing out his clothes drawer? I need to get out more, so does the sad sack that sent him a superchat!

• Haha

TowdemOwdam

They both need to grow up. Fester's just watching TV and playing computer games and dress up all day, before air frying a yellow stickered piece of shit for dinner. (clearly marked vegan of course).

• Haha
  • Heart