Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here. I also feel angry about all of the disciples that keep applauding his vileness.

Judging that woman doesn't in any way, shape or form define her, it defines exactly who he is.
Well said 👏🏻

Don’t be sorry about talking about yourself @ChineseAlan sometimes it helps to get the message across as to why you think ( and the rest of us think ) that Paul should go nowhere near someone with mental health issues, he has absolutely no empathy, none whatsoever everything is always, always all about him…
What happened with Linda was completely unacceptable but there is no way on earth he will ever admit it because deep down he doesn’t see it at all and thinks it’s perfectly acceptable to treat someone that way and because Jason who is 100% a victim too is so complicit he thinks it justifies his abhorrent behaviour to others as it’s okay because Jason agrees with me 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re lovely, thank you 🥰

Jason is just so trapped in that life with Paul he takes the easy route, the yes dear route. It’s like a cult, they all agree with Paul like he’s some hero, completely brain washed, it’s creepy.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, that picture of Paul is hideous. Roy cropper the second . That's the real Paul, he looks like a very boring old fart. This is the real man underneath all the silly colourful punk hair and the gaudy colourful clothes. I wonderful if he would have his young trendy students followers if he dressed like this all the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh gawd, he's written some sort of eulogy to wallowing, on their community page.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If he was so confident that he didn't do anything wrong, why he is spending so much time trying to justify himself? He knows he went wrong but his massive ego will not let him apologise and admit he was wrong. I think if you mess up, you should apologise. It shows strength to admit your faults. However, you just shouldn't be cruel to people in the first place and then you would save yourself a lot of silly bother

All of a sudden, he is obsessed with talking about wallowing, funny that he never mentioned it before the Linda incident. He acts like he's so wise and the things he says are long held beliefs he has, but really he just makes it all up as he goes along to suit his current situation and to manipulate people into being on his side. Don't be fooled, this guy is as thick as a brick. I bet he googles all day to find other people's words of wisdom to help him manipulate his flock

This just in........he's going live at 245. Might look later. He said he is sorting his clothes drawers out......absolutely riveting viewing I am sure.........well worth the superchat..get your check book out, Alex

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just looking at the live. Jeezus , look at the state of the quilt on the bed. Looks like something from the 1980s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just looking at the live. Jeezus , look at the state of the quilt on the bed. Looks like something from the 1980s.
I bet that bedroom reeks of sweat, knock off cologne and bullshit.

When i looked there were 44 people watching him unfold and then refold clobber that i'd be chucking in the nearest skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG. The Superman long john's and the vest collection.😂😂😂

Knock off cologne😂 It's like a student bedroom from the 80's. Pot Noodle under the bed, and an ashtray full of fag ends.

• Haha
Oh gawd, he's written some sort of eulogy to wallowing, on their community page.
I can never read them it always tells me not available on my device.

Yeah his big fat ego has not been soothed sufficiently... he's now brain washing his followers by repetition 🤢
Got to drum the message home… needs those super chats coming in when he goes live.

If he was so confident that he didn't do anything wrong, why he is spending so much time trying to justify himself? He knows he went wrong but his massive ego will not let him apologise and admit he was wrong. I think if you mess up, you should apologise. It shows strength to admit your faults. However, you just shouldn't be cruel to people in the first place and then you would save yourself a lot of silly bother

All of a sudden, he is obsessed with talking about wallowing, funny that he never mentioned it before the Linda incident. He acts like he's so wise and the things he says are long held beliefs he has, but really he just makes it all up as he goes along to suit his current situation and to manipulate people into being on his side. Don't be fooled, this guy is as thick as a brick. I bet he googles all day to find other people's words of wisdom to help him manipulate his flock

This just in........he's going live at 245. Might look later. He said he is sorting his clothes drawers out......absolutely riveting viewing I am sure.........well worth the superchat..get your check book out, Alex
Little nod to you here @wumbhi tahaza from Fester who’s definitely festering over his treatment of Linda… Not wallowing though not allowed to wallow
DADBF2BE-ABCE-4E6F-8519-C7F1569B637B.jpeg

When i looked there were 44 people watching him unfold and then refold clobber that i'd be chucking in the nearest skip.
Yes I was one of those 44 … taking one for the team 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Did I really just watch a video of a man clearing out his clothes drawer? I need to get out more, so does the sad sack that sent him a superchat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I really just watch a video of a man clearing out his clothes drawer? I need to get out more, so does the sad sack that sent him a superchat!
Yes and me … and even more shocking it’s my birthday today and I’m sat watching that prat 🤣 prattle on about mental health week and clearing out his drawers…My hubby and My boys will piss themselves when they get in and ask me how my days been 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes and me … and even more shocking it’s my birthday today and I’m sat watching that prat 🤣 prattle on about mental health week and clearing out his drawers…My hubby and My boys will piss themselves when they get in and ask me how my days been 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂

Happy Birthday to you 🎉🎂🥳

• Heart
Happy Birthday! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it was sordid. We all need the bleach. I wouldn't even want to watch Brad Pitt sorting out his underwear drawer.:LOL:.

Happy Birthday. Have a great evening.🍾🎂💖 🎁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Birthday hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok so since the Sunday Live last week, there has been the relentless campaign to justify why people are not allowed to feel lonely??? They are now labelled "wallowers". Today this poem has popped up on those vegan guys YouTube page. This is abusive to the subscriber who was berated for saying she felt lonely.

Attachments