Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's posted a tik tok lying on the hotel bed saying she and harper were throwing up nearly the whole journey and it was travel sickness , so why bother with the travel sick tablets, more to do with the sickness bug going round harpers school methinks, my 2 nieces and their mum caught it , the girls go to harpers school

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Dying at Linda LaHughes meets Paris Hilton, the accuracy! And yes the makeup is straight out of Cats 😂 She really is the spoilt little princess who's never had to grow up. I can't believe this woman is my age honestly 🙈

• Haha
What’s the chances of them both getting travel sickness at same time on a 2 hour journey. Surely it’s a bug.

What’s the chances of them both getting travel sickness at same time on a 2 hour journey. Surely it’s a bug.
I suffer bad travel sickness, I’ve travelled all over and I can honestly say I’ve never been sick continuously for 2 hours or more
I take tablets and have bands, if I’m unlucky enough to be sick it’s only usually once, unless I’m on a boat and then it’s a few more times 😂

So she's posted a tik tok lying on the hotel bed saying she and harper were throwing up nearly the whole journey and it was travel sickness , so why bother with the travel sick tablets, more to do with the sickness bug going round harpers school methinks, my 2 nieces and their mum caught it , the girls go to harpers school
Is it bad that all I thought of was the wasted M&S picnic? 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’d be furious her hogging the toilet for two hours haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was never gonna be just " normal journey"
Had to provide some drama!!
God you just knew she was going to post some bloody drama. Definitely a bug don’t believe she’s had travel sickness non stop for two bloody hours and Harper too. Probably filled herself up on too many bananas 🍌😂😂😂😂

• Haha
God you just knew she was going to post some bloody drama. Definitely a bug don’t believe she’s had travel sickness non stop for two bloody hours and Harper too. Probably filled herself up on too many bananas 🍌😂😂😂😂
Mums got the stupid hat on again perhaps Aimee or harper can borrow it if they feel sick again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get travel sick, usually once I’m out of the car I’m ok, most people are, I’ve never known anyone vomit continuously for two hours after….. except Aimee 🙄
Sounds like a bug, hope she doesn’t gets the 💩… oh wait, yes I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say she was wearing a juicy tracksuit? 😱😱😱
Yes.. I didn’t realise they were back in fashion! Surprised she didn’t wear one first time around as well.. I know I did ( and definatley won’t be wearing one this time around )

I saw this as well - why make a video about it? Does anyone need to know they were being sick for 2 hours? Secondly - is it me or is it strange they both get so travel sick they are throwing up for 2.5 hours?

Reactions: 4
I get travel sick, usually once I’m out of the car I’m ok, most people are, I’ve never known anyone vomit continuously for two hours after….. except Aimee 🙄
Sounds like a bug, hope she doesn’t gets the 💩… oh wait, yes I do.
I have never met anyone who is travel sick on a train - cars and boats yes. But train? No. Not that I’m saying people don’t as I’m sure some people do get train travel sickness .

Also what happened to I am not doing any tiktoks in London.. yet here we are . Not been there 2 mins and we are getting i was sick for 2 hours videos 🙄

• Haha
I have never met anyone who is travel sick on a train - cars and boats yes. But train? No. Not that I’m saying people don’t as I’m sure some people do get train travel sickness .

Also what happened to I am not doing any tiktoks in London.. yet here we are . Not been there 2 mins and we are getting i was sick for 2 hours videos 🙄
I don’t get sick on the train but I have to face the way I’m going or I get dizzy/headachy

• Heart
Can't imagine anyone recovering that fast from being sick constantly for 2 hours no matter what the reason was 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Does she not get tablets from her doc if she knows she’s going to be so ill travelling ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.