Thissinglemama #3 Hoarding seltzer and spicy rice, thissinglemama can’t stop telling porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But when was she reported seeing as we didn't get the story till after the school run. So how could she have been reported before hand?
Exactly! Another cock up by her, needs to check her timeline of posting tit before spouting tit!
Her original video laughing about her daughter and the lamp post/head hurting bit was posted AFTER she’d dropped her at school.
BUT in the 2nd video she’s saying when she told the school WHEN SHE DROPPED HER OFF that she’d been reported and they laughed - but she hadn’t even posted the first video at drop off time so how the frig does this add up????

Is she in fancy dress as a carton of orange juice 🤣🤣🤣
Reminds me of that advert years ago “YOU‘VE BEEN TANGO’D”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think her not even noticing Harper had taken herself to bed is the actual problem. I’d definitely notice if my son took himself to bed because it would be quiet and that’s not normal 🤣
This! If my daughter takes herself off to her room for a nap, within 10 mins I'm shouting for her and will walk to her bedroom to check on her? Think it just further reiterates that Harper is always a sat in silence with headphones on and iPad infront of her. Also did she not even ask how her day was? If my daughter hurt she herself somewhere she will tell me about it before anyone else's gets chance😂 especially if She "bang head" and shes 3...

ETA: sorry if ive repeated what anyone's else said just catching up!

Reactions: 6
All these weirdo women saying how much of a great mum she is, that clearly shows what their parenting skills are like! I'm a single mum & I've never been so disgusted with anyone on TT as I have of her, she is a neglectful mother and all of her 'fans' are enticing her to carry on being a tit parent.

Reactions: 10
Exactly! Another cock up by her, needs to check her timeline of posting tit before spouting tit!
Her original video laughing about her daughter and the lamp post/head hurting bit was posted AFTER she’d dropped her at school.
BUT in the 2nd video she’s saying when she told the school WHEN SHE DROPPED HER OFF that she’d been reported and they laughed - but she hadn’t even posted the first video at drop off time so how the frig does this add up????

Reminds me of that advert years ago “YOU‘VE BEEN TANGO’D”
I would love to be brave enough to comment that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All these weirdo women saying how much of a great mum she is, that clearly shows what their parenting skills are like! I'm a single mum & I've never been so disgusted with anyone on TT as I have of her, she is a neglectful mother and all of her 'fans' are enticing her to carry on being a tit parent.
Absolutely bleeping crazy the lot of them. They'll be saying Rose West was just misunderstood next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven’t watched her for a bit and she popped up on my fyp earlier, the booze is taking its toll on her by the looks of it. She looks washed out, knackered looking!

Reactions: 4
You are allowed to let them sleep now, the guidance has changed so she can’t be pulled up on that really.
I don’t get how Harper didn’t tell her mum and I wouldn’t be too happy with my dad if he didn’t tell me something like that. But I probably would of sent my child to school if they seemed okay.
She defo hasn’t told the teachers about SS as if she did they would have to record that little chat.

Reactions: 5
And she’s still laughing about her daughters head hurting even this morning- what is wrong with this woman!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh shocker... her daughter has passed the sniffles on to her 🙄 give it a rest for the love of god!! She never stops complaining if its not all her aliments day and daily its complaining about trolls!! 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok, this will get me some hate BUT the kid is irritating! It’s not her fault, Aimee has turned her into a babyish brat and she’s so precocious! Acting up for the camera already. It’s quite scary! She’s more like a 4-5 year old in her speech etc…

Drinking Fanta for breakfast…really Aimee 🙄 nice parenting! No wonder her teeth are ruined.

Reactions: 15
Ok, this will get me some hate BUT the kid is irritating! It’s not her fault, Aimee has turned her into a babyish brat and she’s so precocious! Acting up for the camera already. It’s quite scary! She’s more like a 4-5 year old in her speech etc…

Drinking Fanta for breakfast…really Aimee 🙄 nice parenting! No wonder her teeth are ruined.
no hate at all you are quite right Aimee treats harper probably like she was treated when she was harpers age spoilt brat

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming that’s the well known make up brand she’s the ambassador of then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just curious to know what she works as ,she seems quite well off or is it the bank of mum and dad

Reactions: 1
Just curious to know what she works as ,she seems quite well off or is it the bank of mum and dad
She won't tell anyone as apparently it's top secret. For someone who works 2 jobs though as she says, she definitely doesn't seem to work a lot. Her house is owned outright by her dad. She says she's worked all day but somehow manages to spend 2-3 hours on live in the morning doing her make up, popping to M&S or doing some sort of shopping every single day while harper is in school. So I think she just does tik tok and sells juice plus.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.